Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Person Below Me Game

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Speculative

I searched back 3 years and didn't see this one on here, so I thought I'd start it. First, I'll make a prediction about the next poster. Whoever that is will state whether I got the prediction correct, then they will make a prediction about the next poster. For example, I might post: The person below me (TPBM) is a male. If the next poster is a woman, she will answer: incorrect, I am a female. Then she will predict something about the next poster, and so on and so on......Ok let's begin.
'
'
'
The person below me likes to read books.

Incorrect.... I'm a sometimes ginger (but sometimes honey blonde or light brown, depends on which bottle of L'Oreal I grab) woman who is trying to keep up with hubby, kids, dogs, cats, cattle, horses, chickens and a snake.

TPBM had a meal today that included at least one of the following:
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Corn on the Cob
Potato or Macaroni Salad
Watermelon
Iced Tea

Incorrect. I had bacon, sausage, teryaki, pot stickers, rice, fries, and a chickenburger.

TPBM is a brunnette female at the age of 19 whom is an aspiring trash collector and is hoping to get her PhD in trash collecting with the title of Mrs. Dr. Trash Collecting Person.

LOL. Well some of that is true. (Brunette and I'm almost 19.) Trash collecting does sound like a job I could do...but I have other ideas. Maybe I should fall back on that in case my other ideas backfire.:chin ;)

TPBM had a hotdog today.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back