Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is Scripture enough to back different 'sides' of mans truth..

Man's truth ???.

This is truth for the scriptures.

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

JLB

So let's study the Bible.

So far, all I have seen from you is man's opinion.

I have presented scripture for discussion.

This one verse is sufficient to teach us that all those who are Christ's will be caught up together, at His coming.

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

The resurrection of the dead in Christ and the rapture is one event, whereby all those who are His, will be gathered together and be with Him forever.

To me this is encouraging.

JLB

Thank you, but this subject turns into a debate. I'm mature enough in my walk with the Lord to know the difference between a Bible Study and a debate thread..

Show the scripture that say the antichrist will be destroyed

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8

JLB

JLB You can not post such a Scripture because it not scriptural ... so very often JLB challenges others to post certain scriptures when the challenge returned it is ignored..

time for me to move on..

I answered your question in post 105.

Here it is again

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8

JLB

JLB You can not post such a Scripture because it not scriptural ... so very often JLB challenges others to post certain scriptures when the challenge returned it is ignored..

time for me to move on..

I laugh, cause my spirit was convicted the moment I began reading the thread Scriptures. Reba thx for the heads up

Whatever interpretation you get from it. I provided the Scriptures as promised. Now the Bible says study to show yourself approved. The work is up to you now

I laugh, cause my spirit was convicted the moment I began reading the thread Scriptures. Reba thx for the heads up

Here is the scriptures I posted in response to her request, from post 105.

JLB

Still waiting for you to reply to the scriptures I supplied in answer to your question.

I post the scripture within 2 minutes of your request, as the time stamp indicates.

Saying that I didn't post scriptures in response to your request is just not true.

Post 105 -

JLB

JLB

Which is why I refuse to debate.... You asked me a question, I said I can supply Scripture. You said "supply it". I did and now you ask me this?

It seems you have a argumentive spirit within you. You want to be heard and correct that you don't know when to let the conversation drop.

ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE THAT IS PLEASING TO THE LORD

When He returns doesn't mean that much to me, I can die today and be ready to stand in front of Him.

You don't know me, but I'm a person you're speaking with that has been walking these threads longer than most here. Call it what you will, I call it spiritual discernment, because I can validate the tone of a thread the moment I open and read it (or in this case, the topic heading).

My point for posting here is to provide what I said above in CAPS..

You trying to debate me will get you nowhere... That you can trust

Last edited:

JLB
Where does it say antichrist ? be careful of what and how you accuse others..

My 2 cents,
It depends on which wedding you go to.

The so called antichrist will set up an one world religious, economic, political and educational system.
The 4 hidden dynasties.
The beast..

In Rev.17:5
We have the New order of religion.
She is arrayed in purple and scarlet, royalty,
She is the mother of harlots.

These do not remain a virgin bride, they went to the wrong wedding.
Those whom do not receive the Mark, were not deceived by the false one.

As the parable of the 10 virgins.
5 wise 5 foolish
5 foolish had no oil, which represents anointing.
They had to go where they sell and buy.
And while they went to buy, the Bridegroom came. Matt.25:1-10

In Rev.13:17
No man might buy or sell, save he that had the Mark.

Also in 1Cor.15:23
It states the order.
Christ the first fruits, He became the first fruit, afterward they that are His at His Coming.
It does not state at His appearing, or secret rapture but His coming here.

1Thess.4:14
Those whom sleep, rest in Jesus ,will God BRING with Him.
He is coming here to reign.

Also this wrath thingy:
The so called antichrist wrath is not God's wrath.
God's wrath fall on those whom are deceived by the false one , takes his Mark, becomes a harlot, no longer a virgin bride, spiritually.
Rev.12:12
Satan and his angels booted out of heaven and are here on earth, having great wrath..
Make war with those which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev12:17

Satan wants to destroy you spiritually.

The wrath of God,
Now, my belief is that the seals are the knowledge of the trumps, that one can recognize the trumps when being sound.
They are being sealed in their foreheads, mind.
The trumps could not sound until the elect are sealed with this knowledge.
The trumps are the action of the seals.
The vials are the wrath of God being poured.
In Daniel 12:4 it states to seal the book, in Dan.12:9, 10 they are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
But the wise shall understand.

Oops, back to God's wrath, when and whom does it pour on?
As I believe, the wrath comes once, thus to me it confirms my belief about the seals, trumps and vials are one in the same, the seals knowing before hand the trumps and vials.

The seal:
Rev.6:17
For the great day of His wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand.
The trump
Rev.11:18
Thy wrath is come, give reward to the saints..
Notice it is after the 2 witnesses were killed, during Satan's wrath, the tribulation....

The vial
Rev.16:17
Poured out his vial into the air, It is done.
The wrath falls on those whom are deceived by Satan, by taking his Mark in your forehead, mind.
Those whom become the harlot..
And of course falls on Satan and his angels.

My 2 cents

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back