Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Proof Of The King

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Friday 1-22-21 Shevat 8, 5781 6th. day of the weekly cycle,
33rd. Winter Day

The Proof Of The King Matthew Twenty Eight:1-20

The Empty Tomb 1-8, The Appearance Of Jesus To The Woman 9-10,
The Bribery Of The Soldiers 11-15,
The Appearance Of Jesus To The Disciples 16-17,
The Great Commission 18-20

Matthew Twenty Eight
King James Bible Par ▾

The Resurrection

Psalm 16:1-11; Psalm 49:1-20; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-12; John 20:1-9)

1In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. 2And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word. 9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. 10Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

The Report of the Guards

11Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done. 12And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, 13Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. 14And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. 15So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

Mark 16:14-18)

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

The verses are nice, correct, and should be read, but the proof is not in the verses!!!

The proof is in knowing Him and His Kingdom!!

Mark 16:19So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

We can read something in a book, the Bible, saying "lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. - but that is not the proof that is the statement that needs to have proof behind it!

I can read: And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6He is not here: for he is risen - from the OP or the Bible, but the proof is in finding that He is in fact risen and comes from getting to know Him by hearing Him talk to you personally!!

Rom 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Too often we quote the Bible and think it is the proof - it is not. The proof are the things that you find that prove to you that it is truly, and thing thing you find is the Kingdom of God - meaning you find and get to know the King personally and as a result you also come to know some of the angels that serve Him!! That is the proof!! If you have indeed found Him, then you hear from Him. If you indeed are hearing from Him then He is going to tell you things and He is going to work with you and confirm those things He told you. Maybe not like you think, because His thoughts are not your thoughts, but you are going to see things happen that confirm what He told you, and what was written about Him, like Him being the King in the Kingdom of God!

I'm not accusing any one person, but I have seen people who read and study the Bible thinking it is the proof but who don't know Him. It is written He put a testimony in Jacob. That testimony was the proof for Jacob, and you can read what was written thousands of years ago. So while that testimony was indeed proof for Jacob, it is not the proof you need. It should be some evidence to get you to seek the Truth, Jesus Christ, but if you say the Bible is the proof and did not actually seek the Truth, Jesus Christ, so as to find Him then you don't even believe the Bible was the truth, because it said that He was with you always! If you indeed believed King was with you always you certainly would have asked Him a question or two, even today.

Therefore the person saying the Bible is the truth doesn't believe the sacared writings, because they don't know Jesus Christ is the truth and thus seek Him.

Jn 5:45-47 “Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

The writings are the testimonies from people like Moses. If you do believe them you would seek the Christ and hear from Him because the Word (Jesus Christ) is near you and indeed is always with you, even looking to work with you and perform signs (like miracles and such) to confirm what He tells you. That is the proof, that you hear Him and see Him perform signs that only God can do. I personally heard Him tell me, "Read Your Bible", I have seen Him do miraculous healings in hundreds of people including me several times. I have been kiss by a greenish colored cloud that shaped into the face of a lady on Father's day morning. I have been taken our of my body before a job interview and asked by Him, "Karl, do you think I can take you anywhere I want?" I have been told words of knowledge and prophecy that I could have only known because He talked to me. I have seen such coincidences lining up with what He told me that they could not have been just coincidences. I have heard the angels He has sent to minister to me give me incredible information also, and seen their effect on people as I watched them with my spiritual eyes. So when I say he put a testimony, I really don't mean "A" testimony but THE testimony which is THE PROOF for us, that we get from knowing the King.

The verses are nice, correct, and should be read, but the proof is not in the verses!!!

The proof is in knowing Him and His Kingdom!!
Thus above quote, I find is not true based on:

Jeremiah 29:13 13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

And, 2 Timothy 3:16 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

Mark 16:19So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

We can read something in a book, the Bible, saying "lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. - but that is not the proof that is the statement that needs to have proof behind it!

I can read: And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6He is not here: for he is risen - from the OP or the Bible, but the proof is in finding that He is in fact risen and comes from getting to know Him by hearing Him talk to you personally!!

Rom 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Too often we quote the Bible and think it is the proof - it is not. The proof are the things that you find that prove to you that it is truly, and thing thing you find is the Kingdom of God - meaning you find and get to know the King personally and as a result you also come to know some of the angels that serve Him!! That is the proof!! If you have indeed found Him, then you hear from Him. If you indeed are hearing from Him then He is going to tell you things and He is going to work with you and confirm those things He told you. Maybe not like you think, because His thoughts are not your thoughts, but you are going to see things happen that confirm what He told you, and what was written about Him, like Him being the King in the Kingdom of God!

I'm not accusing any one person, but I have seen people who read and study the Bible thinking it is the proof but who don't know Him. It is written He put a testimony in Jacob. That testimony was the proof for Jacob, and you can read what was written thousands of years ago. So while that testimony was indeed proof for Jacob, it is not the proof you need. It should be some evidence to get you to seek the Truth, Jesus Christ, but if you say the Bible is the proof and did not actually seek the Truth, Jesus Christ, so as to find Him then you don't even believe the Bible was the truth, because it said that He was with you always! If you indeed believed King was with you always you certainly would have asked Him a question or two, even today.

Therefore the person saying the Bible is the truth doesn't believe the sacared writings, because they don't know Jesus Christ is the truth and thus seek Him.

I believe in the bible, to search the scriptures daily, and to rightly divide the words of truth unto God.

Jn 5:45-47 “Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me. “But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

The writings are the testimonies from people like Moses. If you do believe them you would seek the Christ and hear from Him because the Word (Jesus Christ) is near you and indeed is always with you, even looking to work with you and perform signs (like miracles and such) to confirm what He tells you. That is the proof, that you hear Him and see Him perform signs that only God can do. I personally heard Him tell me, "Read Your Bible", I have seen Him do miraculous healings in hundreds of people including me several times. I have been kiss by a greenish colored cloud that shaped into the face of a lady on Father's day morning. I have been taken our of my body before a job interview and asked by Him, "Karl, do you think I can take you anywhere I want?" I have been told words of knowledge and prophecy that I could have only known because He talked to me. I have seen such coincidences lining up with what He told me that they could not have been just coincidences. I have heard the angels He has sent to minister to me give me incredible information also, and seen their effect on people as I watched them with my spiritual eyes. So when I say he put a testimony, I really don't mean "A" testimony but THE testimony which is THE PROOF for us, that we get from knowing the King.

Last edited:
There is a well none bit of wisdom that goes: The proof is in the pudding!

The Bible is not the pudding!!

You might think of the Bible as the recipe or cook book. You might even see it as reviews or testimonies as to the great taste of the Kingdom of God, but the proof is in the pudding - the Kingdom of God!!

Yet Jesus told the Jews"

Jn 5:36 “But the testimony which I have is greater than the testimony of John; for the works which the Father has given Me to accomplish—the very works that I do—testify about Me, that the Father has sent Me.

Showing that the proof is in Him and the very works the Father has given Him to do.

And then Jesus followed up that statement by telling the Jews:

Jn 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

They thought the proof was in the Scriptures instead of Him, the King. So in there Jesus also explained:

Jn 5: 37,38 And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form. “You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent.

Not hearing His voice is the reason a person gets confused on this issue, of whether the Scriptures are the proof or whether the King Himself with His Kingdom is the proof. So they don't eat of Him!

Jn 6:53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

People - the proof is in the pudding!! And in this case Jesus is that pudding we need to eat of to have life!

There is a well none bit of wisdom that goes: The proof is in the pudding!

The Bible is not the pudding!!

You might think of the Bible as the recipe or cook book. You might even see it as reviews or testimonies as to the great taste of the Kingdom of God, but the proof is in the pudding - the Kingdom of God!!

Yet Jesus told the Jews"

Jn 5:36 “But the testimony which I have is greater than the testimony of John; for the works which the Father has given Me to accomplish—the very works that I do—testify about Me, that the Father has sent Me.

Showing that the proof is in Him and the very works the Father has given Him to do.

And then Jesus followed up that statement by telling the Jews:

Jn 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

They thought the proof was in the Scriptures instead of Him, the King. So in there Jesus also explained:

Jn 5: 37,38 And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form. “You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent.

Not hearing His voice is the reason a person gets confused on this issue, of whether the Scriptures are the proof or whether the King Himself with His Kingdom is the proof. So they don't eat of Him!

Jn 6:53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

People - the proof is in the pudding!! And in this case Jesus is that pudding we need to eat of to have life!
No doubt, people have been listening to what you have been saying, but have you listen to us ?

Walter

No doubt, people have been listening to what you have been saying, but have you listen to us ?

Walter

No, but I have been reading what your wrote! Reading is not listening!!! We need to understanding that!

You wrote:

believe in the bible, to search the scriptures daily, and to rightly divide the words of truth unto God.

Is it by reading and searching the Scriptures that we come to "rightly divide the words of truth unto God"? No it is not!! We can learn that in the Bible!

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The Bible is not the living and active word of God! Jesus Christ is. We read that in the Bible, right?

Heb 4:13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

So He (The Word of God - Rev 19:13) sees what is going on, and He can divide up things. He helps you with discernment of spirits. We understand that discernment of spirts is a gift from Him, right?

1 Cor 12:10 and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.

So if we are talking about dividing or distinguishing what words we hear with our spiritual ears are from God and what is not, then we get that ability to divide or distinguish who is saying what from Him! We learned that when we read the Scriptures, right?

2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

So the Scriptures are good for teaching, but if we for teaching then we need the Teacher, right? And Jesus Christ is the Teacher who sends His Holy Spirit to communicate to our spirit. So "rightly divide the words of truth unto God" does not come from our understanding obtained by searching the Scriptures, but from listening to Him - not reading about Him!! Again, the reading the Book is not the same as the listening to Him.

In the OP you wrote:

But the proof of the King is not Matthuew 28: 1-20. That is a testimony about the King! Not the Proof!

You came back with some statements written down appearing to back off that understanding when I wrote and quoted Scriptures like:

Yet you went back to this searching the scriptures idea again. So I came back with:

Again try to point out that it is not the searching the Scriptures, but the actual hearing from Him. Indeed, since our discernment between good and evil comes from hearing Him, then the practice of using our spiritual sense, like hearing, is what enables us to discern what if from Him and what is not.

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

Now none of this means we should not read and study the Scriptures. How else are you going to be prepared for the class with our Teacher if we don't read and study the Scriptures. But are we even attending class if we still are writing that we divide what is from Him or not by leaning on our understanding of the Scriptures? That is not how it works. It works by seeking Him and His voice, or have we not read that all those who seek find?

Deut 4:29 “But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.

So if you do indeed believe the writing of Moses, like in the verse I previously quoted, then you would seek the LORD your God and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. So why oh why are you still writing:

believe in the bible, to search the scriptures daily, and to rightly divide the words of truth unto God.

Believing what Moses wrote mean search for Him daily; meaning every day call "Today" - and you will find Him. He will gift you with the ability to discern good and evil, when you practice hearing from Him! He will teach you from the Scriptures, because they are good for teaching and thus learning from, but it has to be learning from Him! So we are seeking and searching for "Him"!! And that daily as long as today is called "Today"

Heb 3:7,8 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,
DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME,
AS IN THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS,

but have you listen to us ?

No - I didn't listen you but I did read what your wrote. The question I have is are you really listening to Him or just reading what He had written? I don't need that answer, but you need to answer it for yourself!

No, but I have been reading what your wrote! Reading is not listening!!! We need to understanding that!

You wrote:

Is it by reading and searching the Scriptures that we come to "rightly divide the words of truth unto God"? No it is not!! We can learn that in the Bible!

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The Bible is not the living and active word of God! Jesus Christ is. We read that in the Bible, right?

Heb 4:13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

So He (The Word of God - Rev 19:13) sees what is going on, and He can divide up things. He helps you with discernment of spirits. We understand that discernment of spirts is a gift from Him, right?

1 Cor 12:10 and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.

So if we are talking about dividing or distinguishing what words we hear with our spiritual ears are from God and what is not, then we get that ability to divide or distinguish who is saying what from Him! We learned that when we read the Scriptures, right?

2 Tim 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

So the Scriptures are good for teaching, but if we for teaching then we need the Teacher, right? And Jesus Christ is the Teacher who sends His Holy Spirit to communicate to our spirit. So "rightly divide the words of truth unto God" does not come from our understanding obtained by searching the Scriptures, but from listening to Him - not reading about Him!! Again, the reading the Book is not the same as the listening to Him.

In the OP you wrote:

But the proof of the King is not Matthuew 28: 1-20. That is a testimony about the King! Not the Proof!

You came back with some statements written down appearing to back off that understanding when I wrote and quoted Scriptures like:

Yet you went back to this searching the scriptures idea again. So I came back with:

Again try to point out that it is not the searching the Scriptures, but the actual hearing from Him. Indeed, since our discernment between good and evil comes from hearing Him, then the practice of using our spiritual sense, like hearing, is what enables us to discern what if from Him and what is not.

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

Now none of this means we should not read and study the Scriptures. How else are you going to be prepared for the class with our Teacher if we don't read and study the Scriptures. But are we even attending class if we still are writing that we divide what is from Him or not by leaning on our understanding of the Scriptures? That is not how it works. It works by seeking Him and His voice, or have we not read that all those who seek find?

Deut 4:29 “But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.

So if you do indeed believe the writing of Moses, like in the verse I previously quoted, then you would seek the LORD your God and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul. So why oh why are you still writing:

Believing what Moses wrote mean search for Him daily; meaning every day call "Today" - and you will find Him. He will gift you with the ability to discern good and evil, when you practice hearing from Him! He will teach you from the Scriptures, because they are good for teaching and thus learning from, but it has to be learning from Him! So we are seeking and searching for "Him"!! And that daily as long as today is called "Today"

No - I didn't listen you but I did read what your wrote. The question I have is are you really listening to Him or just reading what He had written? I don't need that answer, but you need to answer it for yourself!
We have been at this issue for some time, I see that you and I have different views, but since it is this way with us, I think it is best that we aught to let The LORD be our judge.

Love, Walter

Friday 1-22-21 Shevat 8, 5781 6th. day of the weekly cycle,
33rd. Winter Day

The Empty Tomb 1-8, The Appearance Of Jesus To The Woman 9-10,
The Bribery Of The Soldiers 11-15,
The Appearance Of Jesus To The Disciples 16-17,
The Great Commission 18-20

Matthew Twenty Eight
King James Bible Par ▾

The Resurrection

Psalm 16:1-11; Psalm 49:1-20; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-12; John 20:1-9)

1In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. 2And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

8And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word. 9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. 10Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

The Report of the Guards

11Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done. 12And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers, 13Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. 14And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. 15So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

Mark 16:14-18)

16Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Love always, Walter and Debbie
Amen
And what greater proof than the resurrection could there be.

We have been at this issue for some time, I see that you and I have different views, but since it is this way with us, I think it is best that we aught to let The LORD be our judge.

Love, Walter

So what was His judgement? Did you ask and listen?

It will be ok, if you ask and listen to Him - was that not it?

WalterandDebbie said:

Love, Walter

So what was His judgement? Did you ask and listen?

It will be ok, if you ask and listen to Him - was that not it?
It seems to me, you must have misunderstood what I said.

Walter

You wrote:

In the OP you wrote:

Sounds like You are attempting to separate Christ from His written Word. If this is the case then you are sliding away from orthodox Christianity and into something else. A disciple of Christ will always test any and all teachings against the living Word as Christ and His Word are inseparable. We use the Word as the yardstick to measure any teaching by. You seem to be downplaying the importance of this and trying to replace it with something rather ambiguous that you seem to claim to have an inside track on. Each has a relationship with Christ that is personal and on a level that , while it may need clarification(Word based), is in no need to be led by any other human away from His Word. The Holy Spirit is there to do the gentle revelations aplenty in the LIVING WORD.

Sounds like You are attempting to separate Christ from His written Word. If this is the case then you are sliding away from orthodox Christianity and into something else. A disciple of Christ will always test any and all teachings against the living Word as Christ and His Word are inseparable. We use the Word as the yardstick to measure any teaching by. You seem to be downplaying the importance of this and trying to replace it with something rather ambiguous that you seem to claim to have an inside track on. Each has a relationship with Christ that is personal and on a level that , while it may need clarification(Word based), is in no need to be led by any other human away from His Word. The Holy Spirit is there to do the gentle revelations aplenty in the LIVING WORD.

Christ is not His written word!!!

He is the Christ - not the line upon line!!

The problem you are encountering is what Isaiah said would happen if you didn't listen to Him like you should!

Is 28:12 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen
So the word of the LORD to them will be
“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

If we don't actually seek the Lord to hear what He has to says to us personally, which means we don't actually listen to Him, then the word of the Lord (word of God) becomes "Line on line, line on line" written in a orderly way in the Old Testament and again in an orderly way in the New Testament, and perhaps "a little here, a little there", because He is still going to try to be getting through to us even if we are not actually seeking His words that He personally speaks to us.

It is simple - if you don't listen to Him then the sacred writing what were written to tell you about Him become the only words you know from Him, but they were not spoken to you but the the authors of the Bible who wrote them.

He, the Teacher, of courses tells His disciple to read the Bible, but as the Teacher He goes over what you read, and of course being the creator of all things and for reasons, He also goes over all things with you. Simply put, you and He will talk about all the things in your life and you and He will be doing that everyday called Today!

Of course He knows if that is happening, and is going to try to get through to a person who is searching the Bible instead of seeking Him, because He loves them. He has always been that way. That is why He had Isaiah write to His people back then. There were not listening to Him, and so the word of the Lord to them became the line upon line of text is the sacred scrolls, instead of His small voice.

Is that not why in the OP we read that the text is the proof instead of the King?

Is that not why someone wrote and asked if I had listened to what they said when the "wrote" and did not "say".

The correct question should have been, "Did you not read what I wrote", because we all know that reading is done with our eyes and hearing with our ears. Yet a person thinking their reading the Bible is the same thing as hearing the small voice of the Lord Jesus Christ personally speaking to them. Thus they are confused as to the simple meanings of hearing and reading.

Whether you care to believe it or not, it was the King who had me writing the earlier posts. Now He told me to write, and what thread to post on, but He did not tell me the specific words. I am not the Word of God, meaning that I do and say only what He tells me. But He askes me to turn people to Him, and He is not the sacred writings! He is the Son of God who was in the beginning with God and who is God. His name is called the Word of God because He does speak and say only what the Father tells Him.

Now as for Him being the King - He sends those in His Kingdom, which is not of this world (those holy angels that faithfully serve Him) to us sometimes. This particular post was done at the encouragement of some angels that serve Him, Jesus Christ, as their Lord. It is appropriate that He sent them because this thread was "

The Proof Of The King -​

A king, any king, can and does send those in their kingdom to do things. The King of kings is not different, and so part of "The Proof Of The King" is having His holy ministering angels sent to you by Him with encouragement and instructions for you. If we indeed get to know the King we also we wind up getting to know some in His Kingdom. That should be a no brainer, but if you think that He is the writings then you are going to have trouble understanding all this because you don't actually believe what is written.

If you think the writing are the living and active word of God, you don't really believe what is written, because those verses clearly point to Him as the word of God and writings are not a Him! They are a book we call the Bible. He is Jesus the Christ, whose name is called the Word of God. He is able to divide the things going on inside us!

Heb 4:12,13 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

I highlighted "His sight" so you can read and understand that the living and active word of God is Him, as in "His sight", and not the Bible. To many, those who do not listen to Him like Isaiah explained, don't know Him as the word of the Lord/God, but instead think the word of the Lord is the line upon line, again like Isaiah wrote. That is a problem that is clearly wrote about in the Bible and one we need to consider to make sure that is not us. If it is we need to know it, so we can get ourselves again focusing back on Him. That is what we want.

Gal 3:1,2 You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified? This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

We want to make it about knowing the Lord personally, which means hearing from Him via His Holy Spirit who speaks to our spirit. We hear that small voice of His, right? Yet we all battle with the dark spiritual forces of this world, and some of them want to make it about religion instead of actually hearing from Him. Reading and studying the Bible is important. One reason is that it points out the different problem we might have, like not making it about hearing with faith.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back