Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] The Purpose of me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Tony Hyman

After being on this earth for 59 years.God has kept me here for so long and blessed me with a faithfull wife and 4 children including 4 grandsons.I must confess that most of my life I was too busy concerning myself with what the world thinks in this rat race we live in .I never really appreciated those close to me who really love me.
I am suprised that the Lord has not punished me more for this.After reading Isiaih
44:2 "I am your Creator .You were in my care even before you were born."C.E.V.
I realised that while I am still around I still have a purpose in God's view and can still be of service to Him where He has placed me at this point.
I was Baptised as Christian a long time back but somehow I was always too busy for God ,and did Him the odd favour by showing up at church now and again to keep my Christian Score Card in check.If Christians were like golfers ,I am not sure what my par rating would have been in God's view.

Since I have retired I have been able to use my musical talents as well as my legal training and Toast Master International Communication skills as a Police Officer, in God's Service.I was even as bold enough with the Grace of the Lord to tackle a Theological Diploma at this ripe age in order to understand and convey the Lords intentions and will to others ,by way of sermons(can you believe?)

At this stage of my life and health I just love studying and researching the Bible in order to understand my purpose as shown to me by Rick Warren , other Christian authorities and gifted believers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back