Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ramble On thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My computer hates me.
One minute it's, "you have unplugged a device from the audio jack."
The next, "you have plugged a device into the audio jack!" Then a window pops up and I have to tell it what the device is.

And I'm like, "I'm not even messing with the plugs, you jerk!" All the while, my headphones are obviously working.

I must be more tired than I thought--right now when I pick up something heavier than a glass of water my hand starts shaking.
:sleep

Gah, I give up on trying to finish my sandwich. The bugs think they're all entitled to a bite.:grumpy

It seams that ur blood pressure is low. eat something immediately
I don't remember if I had eaten or not that day. Thanks, though, I'll keep this in mind for future reference.

My computer hates me.
One minute it's, "you have unplugged a device from the audio jack."
The next, "you have plugged a device into the audio jack!" Then a window pops up and I have to tell it what the device is.

And I'm like, "I'm not even messing with the plugs, you jerk!" All the while, my headphones are obviously working.

It's doing this more frequently now. Like every 2 minutes. Driving me crazy, and this is my only pair of headphones at the moment. Guess I'm going to have to replace them...that's like the fourth pair in the past year. Why do they have to make them so freaking cheap now?!:grumpy

It's doing this more frequently now. Like every 2 minutes. Driving me crazy, and this is my only pair of headphones at the moment. Guess I'm going to have to replace them...that's like the fourth pair in the past year. Why do they have to make them so freaking cheap now?!:grumpy
So you'll have to buy them more often. Planned obsolescence. By the way, it isn't your headphones, I don't think. It is your device manager. You might need to download new software for it.

I should stop looking at stuff on ebay before I get tempted to spend too much...but man! That Collie necklace...do want! (I used to be obsessed with Collies and still love them.)

"Stay away from religion and politics" they say.

Yeah right. How out dated and dangerous is that?!

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

"Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:"
~Isaiah 59:1 KJV

Anyone from Monmouth county NJ?

I'm part of a Brazilian church in Long Branch, but I just wanted to connect with some American peeps. I'm 24 years old, female, married :)~ :tongue

Last edited by a moderator:
Back