Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Rapture will happen in the middle of the Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You're the one who's misled by your antisemetism and replacement theology. God made an eternal covenant with Abraham, calling him out of all people, Gen. 12:1-3. That never changes, never has, never will. If they were not God's chosen people, why would 144,000 Israelites be chosen and sealed?
I don't have a replacement theology are you are accusing me falsely.
I stated plainly that the priests of God who are resurected in the first resurection are all Israelis .

You are the one saying they are not.

These are all Israelis who don't worship the beast and I've stated how they are.Its you who says they are not Israel.These are God's chosen people..

Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

You are the one with the replacement theology.

Man, what are you talking about? Healing of that deadly wound is a counterfeit resurrection. The title "Antichrist" means "in place of Christ", the Beast is the counterfeit Christ, who would appear to be dead and resurrected like Christ, except he isn't. It is written in Rev. 17:9-11:

The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

The seventh head is the final head that will receive a deadly blow, the eighth is the healed seventh head.
It's pointless to debate Shiloh. He has his own interpretation of end times prophecy, and he's convinced that his beliefs are the correct ones.

It's pointless to debate Shiloh. He has his own interpretation of end times prophecy, and he's convinced that his beliefs are the correct ones.
I simply don't subscribe to your antisemitic replacement theology.

All of these are Israelis who are persecuted throughout Israel and killed.Then they are resurected and reign with Christ over the nations in the Lords land just as scripture says they will.

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I simply don't subscribe to your antisemitic replacement theology.

All of these are Israelis who are persecuted throughout Israel and killed.Then they are resurected and reign with Christ over the nations in the Lords land just as scripture says they will.

What? I don't believe in replacement theology.

What? I don't believe in replacement theology.
Then you shouldn't have any problem understanding who the beast is persecutes these Israelis who are killed for their testimony of Christ and who did not worship the beast or it's image nor did they receive its mark.

And if you say they are not Israelis who are a holy nation and a kingdom.of priests as these are then that's antisemitic replacement theology.

This is what God had promised to make the children of Israel.

Exodus 19:6
you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

This is the fulfillment of that promise..

Revelation 6
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

I don't have a replacement theology are you are accusing me falsely.
I stated plainly that the priests of God who are resurected in the first resurection are all Israelis .

You are the one saying they are not.

These are all Israelis who don't worship the beast and I've stated how they are.Its you who says they are not Israel.These are God's chosen people..
They’re clearly identified as the first fruits of the redeemed in Rev. 14, why do you deny that?

If they are first fruits, then they are first fruits of the full harvest by biblical definition of first fruits, which is the great multitude (Rev. 14:14-16), and you denied that.
Scripture says the great multitude comes from all nations.
The 144000 come from the 12 tribes of Israel.

There is clearly a difference between the 144000 and the great multitude because scripture goes into detail showing the difference.

But as I've pointed it out quite clearly,if you attempt to say all of these holy people who reign with Christ are not Israelis,then you are guilty of the antisemitic replacement theology that you accused me of.

Scripture plainly states that Israel shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land.

Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Therefore all these who reign with Christ who are resurected in the first resurection and who did not worship the beast or it's image nor did they receive its mark are Israelis.

None of the great multitude out of the nations did what they do.Israrl rules over the great multitude that no one could number.

It's not hard to understand.But if you say Israel isn't that holy nation of priests in revelation 20:4-6,then you are guilty of what you accuse others of being.
Antisemitic replacement theology.

Last edited:
Scripture says the great multitude comes from all nations.
The 144000 come from the 12 tribes of Israel.

There is clearly a difference between the 144000 and the great multitude because scripture goes into detail showing the difference.

But as I've pointed it out quite clearly,if you attempt to say all of these holy people who reign with Christ are not Israelis,then you are guilty of the antisemitic replacement theology that you accused me of.

Scripture plainly states that Israel shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land.

Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Therefore all these who reign with Christ who are resurected in the first resurection and who did not worship the beast or it's image nor did they receive its mark are Israelis.

None of the great multitude out of the nations did what they do.Israrl rules over the great multitude that no one could number.

It's not hard to understand.But if you say Israel isn't that holy nation of priests in revelation 20:6,then you are guilty of what you accuse others of being.
Antisemitic replacement theology.
God's assembly is the Commonwealth of Israel, Eph. 2:12. Gentiles are incorporated into the Commonwealth of Israel, like a wild branch grafted into the tree of Israel, Israel is not replaced. The 144,000 are the first fruits of all the redeemed, which are the great multitude.

Last edited:
God's assembly is the Commonwealth of Israel, Eph. 2:12. Gentiles are incorporated into the Commonwealth of Israel, like a wild branch grafted into the tree of Israel, Israel is not replaced. The 144,000 are the first fruits of all the redeemed, which are the great multitude, and you're denying that.
The 144000 are the first fruits of them that sleep.

They are the first resurection.The great multitude haven't died. They survived the great tribulation.They are the survivors Zechariah wrote of who go to Jerusalem to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The resurected saints in revelation 20 is Israel.
Israel will be resurected and will live in the land of Israel for 1000 year before the latter resurection because Israel is the first fruits.

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

I don't believe your antisemitic replacement theology you are peddling.

The 144000 are the first fruits of them that sleep.

They are the first resurection.The great multitude haven't died. They survived the great tribulation.They are the survivors Zechariah wrote of who go to Jerusalem to keep the feast of tabernacles.

The resurected saints in revelation 20 is Israel.
Israel will be resurected and will live in the land of Israel for 1000 year before the latter resurection because Israel is the first fruits.
This is all nonsense. In Rev. 6:9 it is clearly stated that these are the saints who were martyrred for Christ and crying out for justice, the same great multitude dressed in the white robe of righteousness washed in the blood of the Lamb.

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed. (Rev. 6:9-11)

And in case you don't know, Israel WAS of a "mixed multitude" since the Exodus, many Egyptians and other people joined the Israelites, they were never monolithic in the first place.

Then the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides children. A mixed multitude went up with them also, and flocks and herds—a great deal of livestock. (Ex. 12:37-38)

This is all nonsense. In Rev. 6:9 it is clearly stated that these are the saints who were martyrred for Christ and crying out for justice, the same great multitude dressed in the white robe of righteousness washed in the blood of the Lamb.

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed. (Rev. 6:9-11)

And in case you don't know, Israel WAS of a "mixed multitude" since the Exodus, many Egyptians and other people joined the Israelites, they were never monolithic in the first place.

Then the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides children. A mixed multitude went up with them also, and flocks and herds—a great deal of livestock. (Ex. 12:37-38)
Antisemitic nonsense.

Those who are under the alter font come out of great tribulation.They were dead before the great tribulation .
The great multitude who come out of great tribulation have not died because it is at the time of the great tribulation that they are saved .

Revelation 7:14
I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

This great multitude are saved during the great tribulation that takes place in Daniel 12:1.

Daniel 12:1

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

The Israelis who die for their testimony of Jesus are imprisoned and killed in Daniel 11:33-35

Daniel 11:33-35
33 Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

You must be one of the most antisemitic people I've ever met who refuses to believe Israelis shall reign with Christ over the nations.

You must truly hate Israeli christians for not giving them their due respect.

Antisemitic nonsense.

Those who are under the alter font come out of great tribulation.They were dead before the great tribulation .
The great multitude who come out of great tribulation have not died because it is at the time of the great tribulation that they are saved .
Those who are under the alter and the great multitude are the same ones - dressed in white robes of righteousness. Why are they in heaven if they get to "survive" the great tribulation?
You must be one of the most antisemitic people I've ever met who refuses to believe Israelis shall reign with Christ over the nations.

You must truly hate Israeli christians for not giving them their due respect.
You are antisemetic for calling today's Israel the nation of Antichrist, not me.

Those who are under the alter and the great multitude are the same ones - dressed in white robes of righteousness. Why are they in heaven if they get to "survive" the great tribulation?

You are antisemetic for calling today's Israel the nation of Antichrist, not me.
As zech said.Those who survived the great tribulation received rain.

But no,you preach the antisemitic replacement theology so you are an antisemitic.

As for the antichrist.John is the one who calls them antichrist who reject Christ and the religion of Judaism is the religion that rejects Jesus.The nation of Israel today was founded for the Jews who reject Christ .It is the beast prophecied that them who's names are not written followed after and you think highly of the beast.You believe that beast should reign forever and ever as if it were the true king of Israel.

This is what you lift up with them .

Amos 5
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

You worship their beast they have made for themselves to replace Christ and you call me antisemitic because I refuse to lift up their beast with you.
Well I have no reason to lift up their king or his star symbol.Its nothing more than a beast.

Last edited:
Moderator note , any more accusations of antisemitism from anyone will result in a thread ban .

As zech said.Those who survived the great tribulation received rain.

But no,you preach the antisemitic replacement theology so you are an antisemitic.

As for the antichrist.John is the one who calls them antichrist who reject Christ and the religion of Judaism is the religion that rejects Jesus.The nation of Israel today was founded for the Jews who reject Christ .It is the beast prophecied that them who's names are not written followed after and you think highly of the beast.You believe that beast should reign forever and ever as if it were the true king of Israel.

This is what you lift up with them .
So? "I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew." Rom. 11:1-2. It's all part of God's prophetic plan that Jews reject Jesus until "the fullness of the Gentiles." And believe it or not, messianic movement is rising in Israel, many Israelites, even muslims are coming to Jesus, while North America and Europe are abandoning the Lord and regressing into paganism.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back