Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The real Hurrican, volcano, the end of the road.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I carnt help thinking the real Hurrican, Volcano,that will erupt, will be cival unrest, riots, looting, mob rule, ect
when we find our selves, nations, at the end of the road. johnny

like wise when people feel they have been pushed to far, Libya Afghanastan a major storm, goes with out saying, with more countries now hitting the buffers, how quickly things can change, people to when push comes to shove, where to like our selves people took things for granted, then in one day their world has been turned upside down,just hope and is my prayer people are ready, if such a time day arrives for us to, johnny

"watching and waiting" in the mean time will always be about my Fathers business taking his message of salvation to the world.

I geuss for me, i feel so many people will not see it coming, even believe it will never happen, until its to late, and smacks them in the face, many will ask, why did no one warn us really warn us.

i see Belarus is now heading into a financial melt down, its currency has been devalued by 30 percent.

johnny

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back