Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The religion of peace.... Islam?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Russia, Syria, Chechnya, Algeria, Mauritania, Lebanon, Philippines, Nigeria….. 80 or so attacks since 27th May 2005…… any Muslim here able to explain why other Muslims do this?

6/20/05 Israel Baqa al-Sharqiya Palestinian snipers kill an Israeli civilian traveling in his car. His 13-year-old son is shot as well.

6/20/05 Iraq Ebril Three car bombs, at least one by a suicidal "holy warrior," kill eighteen people and injure over one-hundred.

6/20/05 India Watalar Two Harkat-ul-Mujahideen terrorists assassinate a local political figure.

6/19/05 Afghanistan Nad-e Ali The Taliban machine-gun a car with three people, including a judge.

6/19/05 Israel Gaza The Palestinian terrorist group, Abu Rish Brigade, takes credit for an amush on a civilian labor group that leaves an Israeli guard dead.

6/19/05 Iraq Baghdad A suicidal religious extremist walks into a restaurant and blows up twenty-three innocent people. Another thirty-six patrons are injured.

6/19/05 Iraq Tikrit Fedayeen suicide bomber kills three Iraqis.

6/19/05 Iraq Iskandariya Sunni terrorists open fire on shoppers at a marketplace, killing three and injuring seven.

6/18/05 Saudi Arabia Makkah Senior Saudi official is gunned down by Islamists outside his home.

6/18/05 Iraq Baghdad A 10-year-old girl is killed by a bomb and two bodies are found, brutally executed.

6/17/05 Iraq Fallujah Fourteen Iraqis die when a suicide bomber detonates an explosives laden car on a street corner.

6/16/05 Thailand Narathiwat Three separate attacks in the same Thai province by militant Muslims leave two dead and three injured.

6/16/05 Iraq Mosul Ansar al-Sunna terrorists shoot an Iraqi judge to death, along with his driver.

6/16/05 India Awantipora Fifteen people, including a child and two women are injured by the splinters of a grenade thrown by the Mujahideen on a road.

6/15/05 Iraq Ramadi Five U.S. Marines are killed by a terrorist while riding in their vehicle.

6/15/05 Iraq Khalis A particularly heinous suicide bombing attack on Iraqi soldiers eating lunch at their base leaves twenty-three dead and about thirty injured.

6/15/05 Iraq Baghdad A suicide bomber detonates near a market, murdering four Iraqis and injuring twenty-nine others.

6/15/05 India Chaklas The Mujahideen assassinate a veterinarian and also set fire to another civilian's house, killing his 8-month-old daughter in the flames.

6/14/05 Iraq Kirkuk A Fedayeen suicide bomber wades into a crowd of people shopping in a market and kills nineteen, including children, and injures about ninety others in an egregious and senseless attack.

6/14/05 Afghanistan Khost Taliban extremists walk into a medical clinic and gun down a doctor and seven hospital workers in cold blood.

6/14/05 Iraq Baqubah Suicide bomber kills six Iraqis, including two children and injures four others.

6/13/05 Thailand Pattani Two Buddhist twin brothers are shot by Islamic terrorists as they are riding home from school. One dies.

6/13/05 India Pulwama At least thirteen people are slaughtered, and over one hundred injured when the Mujahideen set off a truck bomb near a school. Many schoolchildren are among the casualties.

6/13/05 Thailand Narathiwat Islamic radicals plant a bomb in a garbage truck, killing one of the workers and injuring several more.

6/12/05 Russia Uzunova Fifteen people are injured when a bomb believed to be planted by Chechan terrorists derails a commuter train

6/12/05 Iraq Baghdad Three people are killed, and at least four injured in two separate suicide blasts.

6/12/05 Afghanistan Kandahar The Taliban kill a woman with a landmine. The blast injures her two children and two other women.

6/11/05 Iraq Najaf A bomb planted in a Shia cemetery kills two people, including an 8-year-old girl, and injures three others, all from the same family.

6/11/05 Iraq Diyara Jihad gunmen open fire on a bus carrying construction laborers, killing eleven in the brutal attack and injuring two.

6/11/05 Thailand Narathiwat Muslims murder a 49-year-old Buddhist construction worker on his way to work.

6/11/05 Iraq Baghdad Ten people are slaughtered by a Sunni bomb in a Shia neighborhood, including a pregnant woman and her husband.

6/10/05 Iraq Basra A policeman and his brother are shot to death by Jihadis while riding in their car.

6/10/05 Thailand Narathiwat Two separate shooting attacks by Muslim militants leave two, including a Buddhist, dead.

6/9/05 Iraq Qaim The bodies of seventeen Iraqi Shiites are discovered bound and executed. Some were beheaded.

6/9/05 Syria Damascus Two Syrian security force personnel are shot by religious extremists as they are attempting an arrest.

6/9/05 Iraq Haqlaniya Five U.S. Marines are killed in a terrorist bombing.

6/9/05 Thailand Yala A Buddhist teenager is shot in the head by Muslim separatists.

6/9/05 Chechnya Tver Seven Chechnyan police officers are killed when Mujahideen rebels fire a grenade launcher at their car.

6/9/05 Iraq Kirkuk Two Iraqis are killed in a Jihad attack on their vehicle.

6/8/05 Afghanistan Shkin al-Qaeda terrorists shoot rockets at American soldiers unloading supplies, killing two.

6/7/05 Iraq Hawija Militant Sunnis kill eighteen Iraqi civilians in a series of four suicide bombings and other attacks.

6/7/05 Afghanistan Spin Boldak Two Pakistani truck drivers are murdered by the Taliban.

6/7/05 Algeria M'Sila Militants fighting for an Islamic state kill thirteen soldiers in a bombing attack on their truck.

6/7/05 India Bahk-e-Hakar A civilian is abducted from his home and beheaded by the Mujahideen.

6/7/05 Iraq Habaniyah The 'Army of Ansar al-Sunna' ambushes a civilian truck convoy and slaughters seven drivers.

6/7/05 Israel Ganei Tal Islamic Jihad bomb an Israeli greenhouse, killing three, including a Chinese worker.

6/6/05 Thailand Bangkok A 59-year-old Buddhist plantation worker is captured and beheaded by militant Muslims.

6/5/05 India Bandipora The Mujahideen abduct and kill two civilians.

6/5/05 Iraq Shorgat An Iraqi soldier is killed by a suicide bomber on a motorcycle.

6/4/05 Mauritania Limgheiti al-Qaeda militants attack and kill fifteen Mauritanian soldiers in a remote area. Nineteen others are injured.

6/3/05 Iraq Balad Ten Iraqis are slaughtered by a suicidal religious fanatic in a car bombing. Twelve more are injured.

6/3/05 Afghanistan Tirin Kot The Taliban invade the home of a civic educator, beat up his elderly father, then execute him.

6/3/05 Afghanistan Kandahar Five separate attacks by the Taliban, leave five people dead and at least five others injured.

6/2/05 India Harwan The Mujahideen abduct and later behead four members of two families.

6/2/05 Iraq Baghdad Muslim militants fire into a crowded market from three passing cars, murdering at least nine civilians.

6/2/05 Iraq Mosul Jihadis detonate bombs on two motorcycles parked outside a café, killing five Iraqis.

6/2/05 Lebanon Beirut Car bombing in a Christian area of the city takes the life of a journalist who oppossed Syrian hegemony.

6/2/05 Iraq Baqouba Four Iraqis killed in a blast by a suicidal Sunni.

6/2/05 Iraq Kirkuk A convoy of civilian contractors is targeted by a Fedayeen suicide bomber who paves his way to Paradise with at least four dead bodies.

6/2/05 Iraq Tuz Khormato Suicidal religious extremist plows his car into a restaurant and detonates a blast that leaves at least twelve people dead, including children, and forty others maimed.

6/1/05 Afghanistan Kandahar An al-Qaeda member wades into a crowd of mourners at a funeral for a murdered anti-Taliban cleric, killing about two dozen people and hurting dozens more.

6/1/05 Afghanistan Lashkargah The Taliban kill two mine-dectection crewmen in a remote-controlled blast.

5/31/05 Pakistan Karachi A suicide bombing attack at a Shia mosque kills five people and injures twenty-six.

5/31/05 Pakistan Karachi A mob of angry Shias take out their frustration at Sunnis on Kentucky Fried Chicken employees, killing six, including four who were burned alive.

5/31/05 Algeria Boumerdes The Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat ambushes a security patrol, killing two and injuring five.

5/30/05 Iraq Baghdad Two Fedayeen suicide bombers kill twenty-seven Iraqis. The first waded into a crowd before detonating. The second ran after the survivors, killing many of them as well.

5/29/05 Iraq Tuz Jihadis kill two civilians with a car bomb outside a school. Nine others are injured.

5/29/05 Iraq Mosul Eight civilians, including children, are blown to bits by Islamic terrorists.

5/29/05 India Anatnag Forty-four people are injured in twins blasts set by Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. One went off near a post office.

5/29/05 Afghanistan Kandahar The Taliban stage a bold assassination on an opposition cleric, as he is leaving his office.

5/29/05 Pakistan Kani Wam al-Qaeda suspected in ambush on Pakistani official's car that leaves three dead.

5/29/05 Iraq al-Madyen A suicide car bomber kills two Iraqis and injures eight on his way to Paradise.

5/28/05 Indonesia Sulawesi A priest and an infant are among the nearly two dozen Christians killed when Islamic militants detonate two bombs in the center of a village. At least sixty others are injured.

5/28/05 Iraq Baghdad Islamists stab a 44-year-old Japanese hostage to death on videotape.

5/28/05 Iraq Sinjar Two religious extremists kill five other people and injure at least forty more in coordinated suicide bombings.

5/27/05 Philippines Sulu Abu Sayyaf militants trigger a landmine against a vehicle on a water run, killing two soldiers and inuring three others.

5/27/05 Nigeria Sokoto Nigerian Sunnis attack a Shia political office, killing one and injuring fourteen.

:o :o

Re: even muslims will be in hellfire

hopefearmercy said:
Killing is wrong, oppression is wrong, hurting another is wrong...islam is not wrong.....those who go against Islam (muslims themselves I mean)....will have a huge and heavy price to pay!

As Muhammad was a killer, I guess he is going to have a "huge and heavy price to pay".

what don't you understand?

Hello,

What is it that in the English language that you don't understand?

When people tell you opposite of what you claim, you still continue to make derogatory remarks without checking out the other persons claim.

This shows ignorance beyond belief....no, I do believe it.

hopefearmercy

DivineNames says
As Muhammad was a killer, I guess he is going to have a "huge and heavy price to pay".

Mohammad is not a Killer. ! This is what you Claim .

Say what you wish, Mohammad is not a Killer as you claim .

Hes a Mercy to Mankind , you just don't see that

Frost-X said:
Mohammad is not a Killer. !
Murder and Deceit

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Kab replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka'b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed." Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as 'Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head." Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. " have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka'b replied. "I have got the best 'Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said, "Yes." Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

Remember Frost-X.... you are TRUSTING this man Muhammad with your SOUL... your eternal soul. He was prepared to deceive and murder. Did Jesus ever do anything like this?

:-?

Re: what don't you understand?

hopefearmercy said:
When people tell you opposite of what you claim, you still continue to make derogatory remarks without checking out the other persons claim.

I am not going to worry about what you claim, there is plenty of evidence that Muhammad was a killer.

amazing

EVIDENCE ....amazing after explaining the reasons why God has let human beings have a JUSTICE....is considered to be killing......well I wonder what to you incest means?????????????? "Happy go lucky?"

hopefearmercy

Re: amazing

hopefearmercy said:

EVIDENCE ....amazing after explaining the reasons why God has let human beings have a JUSTICE....is considered to be killing......well I wonder what to you incest means?????????????? "Happy go lucky?"

hopefearmercy

Muhammad was a murderer and a thief and presumably a rapist, he allowed his followers to rape... he had people tortured... he commited incest with the the wife of his adopted son. Muhammad also abused a young girl of course...

As a "prophet" he was a fraud. The Quran is plagiarized, disjointed rubbish, and its more demonic than spiritual.

Amazing - MURDER and DECEIT are justice in Islam

hopefearmercy said:
EVIDENCE ....amazing after explaining the reasons why God has let human beings have a JUSTICE....is considered to be killing......

What is truly amazing is that you call Muhammad's deceit and his role in the murder of his opponents ... you call that JUSTICE!
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... 034#186034

In the Bible, we know who is called the father of deceit and lies. He is called Satan.

:o

Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Russia, Syria, Chechnya, Algeria, Mauritania, Lebanon, Philippines, Nigeria….. any Muslim here able to explain why other Muslims do this?

6/28/05 Thailand Pattani A janitor and a poultry trader are murdered in separate attacks by Islamic militants on motorcycles.

6/28/05 Thailand Yala Islamic militants shoot a government worker to death as he is walking along the side of the road.

6/28/05 Iraq Kirkuk Sunni terrorists kill three oil company workers with a roadside bomb.

6/28/05 Iraq Baghdad Four civilians are killed, and dozens injured when fundamentalists detonate a car bomb outside a theater.

6/28/05 Iraq Musayyib A suicide bomber enters a hospital then detonates his explosives, killing three other people.

6/28/05 Iraq Baghdad An 87-year-old Iraqi politician and four others, including his son, are killed by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

6/27/05 Iraq Baghdad Islamic fundamentalists attack a barbershop, killing two, including a 9-year-old boy, then blow up the building.

6/27/05 India Kupwara The Mujahideen abduct a woman from her home, torture then murder her.

6/26/05 Iraq Mosul Four bombings by suicidal Fedayeen in disguised vehicles leave three dozen people dead and dozens more injured.

6/26/05 India Dachabpore The Mujahideen abduct a civilian from his home, take him to an orchard and kill him in brutal fashion.

6/25/05 Iraq Mosul Suicide bomber blows himself to Allah, taking five innocents with him.

6/25/05 Israel Beit Hagai A brutal shooting attack a point-blank range on a group of Israeli teenagers, hitchhiking on a roadside, leaves a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old dead. Three others were injured. al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade take credit for the murder.

6/25/05 Iraq Samarrah Suicide bomber slams into a residential neighborhood, killing nine civilians and injuring sixteen.

6/25/05 India Behibagh A female schoolteacher is killed by the Mujahideen.

6/25/05 Iraq Baghdad Sunni insurgents mortar bomb a crowded Shia café, killing five civilians and injuring seven.

6/24/05 Iraq Ramadi Eight policemen are captured at a checkpoint by Jihadis, then executed. Two separate attacks elsewhere leave five others dead.

6/24/05 Thailand Yala A man and his wife stop to remove a tree branch from the road, when they are attacked by militant Muslims, who then cut off their heads.

6/24/05 India Srinigar Nine people are killed when Islamic militants detonate a powerful car bomb at a popular tourist attraction.

6/24/05 Afghanistan Chora The Taliban murder an election candidate and two of his bodyguards.

6/23/05 Iraq Baghdad Four more car bombs aimed at Shia civilians kill fifteen and injure over fifty in residential neighborhoods.

6/23/05 Iraq Fallujah A senseless attack on a U.S. Marine mail convoy kills four, including three women.

6/23/05 Pakistan Karachi Two Sunni clerics are assassinated in an attack that leaves a boy injured.

6/23/05 Pakistan South Waziristan Probable al-Qaeda ambush on a delivery truck leaves four people dead.

6/22/05 Thailand Narathiwat Muslim extremists behead a 34-year-old cloth vendor. The head is found 2km away.

6/22/05 Iraq Baghdad Eighteen Shiite civilians are slaughtered in three separate bombing attacks by radical Sunnis. About fifty are injured.

6/22/05 India Bijbehara About seventeen people, including two teenage boys are injured when the Mujahideen toss a grenade onto a road.

6/22/05 India Nadihal The Mujahideen abduct and kill two civilians by slashing their throats.

6/22/05 Thailand Narathiwat A bomb set off by Muslim extremists injures seven, including two monks and three elderly people.

6/21/05 Thailand Pattani Islamic militants invade a home and shoot three young volunteer teacher to death.

6/21/05 Afghanistan Maiwand Taliban terrorists kill the husband of an election worker.

6/21/05 Lebanon Beirut An anti-Syria political leader is assassinated by a car bomb in Lebanon.

6/20/05 India Watalar Two Harkat-ul-Mujahideen terrorists assassinate a local political figure.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Hi all

Allah call us to defense about ourselves as Muslims from any threat , you should see and know what happened to Muslims and who produce the terrorism firstly .
I'm sorry to all whom try to see these pictures which I attach in the following link… (I call those who have weak heart not to see them ).

see this link to feel how Muslims feel
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraq.html

What you have not explained is why Muslims kill Muslims and non-Muslims and children and old people and civilians in bombings after bombings in Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Russia, Syria, Chechnya, Algeria, Mauritania, Lebanon, Philippines, Nigeria…..

Why?

:-? :-?

What you have not explained is why Muslims kill Muslims and non-Muslims and children and old people and civilians in bombings after bombings in Iraq, India, Afghanistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Russia, Syria, Chechnya, Algeria, Mauritania, Lebanon, Philippines, Nigeria…..

Ok, I can told you ... this situation was a production of CIA of USA . They made a training camps to those terrorists at the war of RUUSA in Afganistan .... America used those trained terrorists against nationalism
but after the end of cold war , the game was changed to use them to build the new world .....( Do you heard about it ??????) in this world America is the leader of the world .
The plan need new laws and authorises to enter all the countries in the name of ( The terrorism struggle ). the history well be a witness for every things and the relation between Al Qaedah and Ibn Laden in one hand and the American system in the other hand was well known .

so those people who you told us about are a production of American political systems . and Islam doesn't call Muslims to do that

God bless all

So when a bomber straps bombs to himself and goes and murders innocent children and civilians and other Muslims that is all done by the CIA?

Really?

Tell me how the CIA encourages Muslims to blow themselves up and tell me how the CIA encourages Muslims to murder innocent civilians.... how exactly do they do that?

:o :o :o

Tell me how the CIA was involved in these murders....

6/24/05 Thailand Yala A man and his wife stop to remove a tree branch from the road, when they are attacked by militant Muslims, who then cut off their heads.

6/24/05 India Srinigar Nine people are killed when Islamic militants detonate a powerful car bomb at a popular tourist attraction.

6/28/05 Thailand Yala Islamic militants shoot a government worker to death as he is walking along the side of the road.

6/27/05 India Kupwara The Mujahideen abduct a woman from her home, torture then murder her.

6/26/05 India Dachabpore The Mujahideen abduct a civilian from his home, take him to an orchard and kill him in brutal fashion.

6/23/05 Pakistan Karachi Two Sunni clerics are assassinated in an attack that leaves a boy injured.

6/23/05 Pakistan South Waziristan Probable al-Qaeda ambush on a delivery truck leaves four people dead.

.... how was the CIA involved in these?

:-? :-?

Gary wrote

Islam doesn't responsible about political issues and the bad behaviour which done in the name of religion to reach political objectives .
about the activity of CIA ...I see that you didn't read my previous reply well or you read what you want or what you believe in only .

laila said:
Gary wrote

Islam doesn't responsible about political issues and the bad behaviour which done in the name of religion to reach political objectives .
about the activity of CIA ...I see that you didn't read my previous reply well or you read what you want or what you believe in only .
Shalom laila are you jewish? if not then why do you have a jewish name?
shalom and love in the name of YESHUA a JEW still

Re: amazing

hopefearmercy said:

hopefearmercy
shalom fear
you never did answer my question as to who Meheed or Maheed is?
could he be the anti christ we the christians knows will come before YESHUA comes back?

TheStudent said:
gary,
are you islamaphobic?

i can give you a million and one examples of brutality carried out by chrisitans but do i? no.
And could it be that you don't have any examples?

just as the crusades were carried out by evil minds, so was the work of these people.
And what the crusades did was not in the name of YESHUA but in the name of the pope, for if you claim so, show me where in the N.T is says go to Yerushalayim and kill Jews and Arabs?
because they scream 'allahuakbar' does that mean they follow in the footsteps of muhammed? no. there are STRICT laws of war and punishment. if what you have written is truem then they have OBVIOUSLY transgressed the law. think twice before you post.

also im dure you have been told before, muslims do not accept the words of Ishaq as being truthful! how hard is that for you to understand? you are only proving your IGNORANCE by continuing to post hadith written by him.

the moderators on this board need to squash this biased, propagandist hate. we are here to discuss, not to hate.
really you could have fooled me

Yeshua,

If the moderators see a violation of the rules here we will deal with it.

Gary has not broken any rules that I can see... 8-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back