Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

the removal the church isnt supportable

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Sorry, but I won't argue the matter, but will suggest that the throne of God is in heaven. In Revelation 4:1 we read "A door was opened in heaven" and John is invited to go there; "Come up hither."

Next in Revelation 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. These elders got to heaven somehow. Revelation 4:6 says there are four living ones in the midst of the throne; again another group in heaven.

Another group to appear in heaven is the great multitude of Revelation 7:9 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands." These were not all Jewish, nor does it state they were all beheaded.

Another is the man child of Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. Beheaded? Brother, I'll leave you now with whatever you desire this to mean. God bless you in Jesus' name.

thanks for confirming my point, if a jew like john was allowed in heaven. then that means there can be no setting aside of the gentiles to make a bunch of jews to be the nation of isreal when WE have a bunch of jews in the church who could be just that.

john is of the church and under that promise to judge over the twelve tribs of isreal
so there werent beheading during the roman empire?this is what happens when allow jewish zionism to influence the church teachings.

yes hitch and noah would disagree and any god jew will tell you that GOD does and did have righteous gentiles that served him. they call them noahides.

interesting side note.

http://asknoah.org/

that jew is saying to the gentiles look for your messiah and implies the jews have it. hmm isnt that what jesus was?

so let me ask how many ressurection will be there be? one for the noahides? one for the christians in the rapture and another for the millenial and trib saints? jesus. poor ignorant jesus mentions only on the last day. i believe him over schofield

Noah would would argue that point.

Why would Noah argue with the fact that The Lord Jesus made covenant with Abraham.

The scripture says - Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.

Not sons of Noah!

The scripture says - that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Not the blessing of Noah!

Paradise was named after Abraham not Noah!
He was the first member of The called out ones - The Church or The Assembly, because The Lord chose Him to raise up a holy nation, a royal priesthood a peculiar people called out of darkness into His marvelous Light!

Not Noah!

JLB

Why would Noah argue with the fact that The Lord Jesus made covenant with Abraham.

The scripture says - Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.

Not sons of Noah!

The scripture says - that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Paradise was named after Abraham not Noah!He was the first member of The called out ones - The Church or The Assembly, because The Lord chose Him to raise up a holy nation, a royal priesthood a peculiar people called out of darkness into His marvelous Light!

Not Noah!

JLB
so noah wont be in God's kindgom. he is dead and never to live again? so was enoch?well guess what the jews teach their children that NOAH was taught ABRAHAM the entire account of God and his sons also taught Abraham.

No Noah, no jewish nation.

It is typically dishonest of you to make such an implication. You are christian, live up to it.

Not sons of Noah!

Paradise was named after Abraham not Noah!He was the first member of The called out ones - The Church or The Assembly, because The Lord chose Him to raise up a holy nation, a royal priesthood a peculiar people called out of darkness into His marvelous Light!

Not Noah!

JLB
Any one can see that Noah & family were 'called out' . Not only called out to special service and sanctification but so done to the exclusion of the entire remainder of the human race.

Last edited by a moderator:
its funny the "gentile" church of today with its futurism and love for isreal never consults the jewish oral tradition to hear them say that they also know that God used gentiles.

nahor is listed amongst that.

its funny the "gentile" church of today with its futurism and love for isreal never consults the jewish oral tradition to hear them say that they also know that God used gentiles.

What percentage of the Exodus generation that entered the Land was gentile?

Fifty.

Israel is very important because of the fact that there are true Jews(Judah)dwelling there,the one's that don't follow Christ are not of the tribe of Judah,and are as Christ said they were

Revelation 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, [but thou art rich] and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The rest of the tribes(Israel)shall return as well,and this is when the two sticks shall be joined back together....

When Israel became a nation again,the good and the bad figs returned......

The other 10 tribes(Israel)still do not know who they are........However if one were to simply read the promises God gave to Abraham,they would have no doubt whatsoever,of where the 10 tribes are......People are blinded by this fact because they attach racism to the truth....This is because of groups such as skinheads nazis and other's that turn this simple truth into hate................

I don't care who you are or what people,if you don't accept Christ,there will be no special privilage granted unto you!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so within seven years all those tribes of will return? wow that some quick moving and construction.

theres no jews in america? no jews in europe.my family is mainly american jews and some are in france.

Fifty.
yes its close to that. and they become "hebrew" by circumision of their males and aslo agreeing to the torah's commandments. faith and well works.isreal was never "hebrew" only but a mix of mainly hebrew and some gentile.

Matthew 24:48 But if that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is not coming for a long time,’ 49 and begins to beat his fellow slaves and eat and drink with drunkards; 50 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know, 51 and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

That evil slave was taken, but I don't think in a "rapture." This chapter is about judgement. For anyone to see the rapture in it seems a bit perverse.

Jer. 51:
43 Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby.

44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

Fifty.

yes its close to that. and they become "hebrew" by circumision of their males and aslo agreeing to the torah's commandments. faith and well works.isreal was never "hebrew" only but a mix of mainly hebrew and some gentile.

I'm not arguing the point because I suppose it to be true, but I'm too lazy to look for the biblical support for '50%' myself. Could you show me where it is?

I'm not arguing the point because I suppose it to be true, but I'm too lazy to look for the biblical support for '50%' myself. Could you show me where it is?
Six hundred thousand
That is, There was this number of effective men, twenty years old and upwards, who were able to go out to war. But this was not the whole number, and therefore the sacred writer says they were about 600,000; for when the numbers were taken about thirteen months after this they were found to be six hundred and three thousand five hundred and fifty, without reckoning those under twenty years of age, or any of the tribe of Levi; see Numbers 1:45,46. But besides those on foot, or footmen, there were no doubt many old and comparatively infirm persons, who rode on camels, horses, or asses, besides the immense number of women and children, which must have been at least three to one of the others; and the mixed multitude, Exodus 12:38, probably of refugees in Egypt, who came to sojourn there, because of the dearth which had obliged them to emigrate from their own countries; and who now, seeing that the hand of Jehovah was against the Egyptians and with the Israelites, availed themselves of the general consternation, and took their leave of Egypt, choosing Israel's God for their portion, and his people for their companions. Such a company moving at once, and emigrating from their own country, the world never before nor since witnessed; no doubt upwards of two millions of souls, besides their flocks and herds, even very much cattle; and what but the mere providence of God could support such a multitude, and in the wilderness, too, where to this day the necessaries of life are not to be found? Suppose we take them at a rough calculation thus, two millions will be found too small a number.
Effective men, 20 years old and upward.600,000 Two-thirds of whom we may suppose were married, in which case their wives would amount to.........400,000 These, on an average, might have 5 children under 20 years of age, an estimate which falls considerably short of the number of children each family must have averaged in order to produce from 75 persons, in A. M. 2298, upwards of 600,000 effective men in A. M. 2494, a period of only 196 years.......2,000,000 The Levites, who probably were not included among the effective men....45,000 Their wives...............33,000 Their children.............165,000 The mixed multitude probably not less than..............20,000 _________ Total 3,263,000
Besides a multitude of old and infirm persons who would be obliged to ride on camels and asses, proportion that such bear to the young and healthy, amount to many thousands more! Exclude even the Levites and their families, and upwards of three millions will be left.
"In Numbers 3:39the male Levites, aged one month and upwards, are reckoned 22,000, perhaps the females did not much exceed this number, say 23,000, and 500 children, under one month, will make 45,500."-Anon. Had not Moses the fullest proof of his Divine mission, he never could have put himself at the head of such an immense concourse of people, who, without the most especial and effective providence, must all have perished for lack of food. This single circumstance, unconnected with all others, is an ample demonstration of the Divine mission of Moses, and of the authenticity and Divine inspiration of the Pentateuch. To suppose that an impostor, or one pretending only to a Divine call, could have ventured to place himself at the head of such an immense body of people, to lead them through a trackless wilderness, utterly unprovided for such a journey, to a land as yet in the possession of several powerful nations whom they must expel before they could possess the country, would have implied such an extreme of madness and folly as has never been witnessed in an individual, and such a blind credulity in the multitude as is unparalleled in the annals of mankind! The succeeding stupendous events proved that Moses had the authority of God to do what he did; and the people had at least such a general conviction that he had this authority, that they implicitly followed his directions, and received their law from his mouth.

from adam clarke.

Numbers 14:30
Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

so within seven years all those tribes of will return? wow that some quick moving and construction.

theres no jews in america? no jews in europe.my family is mainly american jews and some are in france.

The two sticks will not be joined again until Christ returns........

Did I say there were no Jew's anywhere but Israel,no I did not!!!!!!!!!

Israel is very important because of the fact that there are true Jews(Judah)dwelling there,the one's that don't follow Christ are not of the tribe of Judah,and are as Christ said they were

If a Jew is a member of the tribe of Judah, what does belief in Christ have to do with it?

The other 10 tribes(Israel)still do not know who they are.

How will the members of these ten tribes eventually know that they belong to the ten tribes? How does anyone now know they're of the tribe of Judah?

I don't care who you are or what people,if you don't accept Christ,there will be no special privilage granted unto you!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends on which church you're talking about. ;)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by n2thelight

Hammer

If a Jew is a member of the tribe of Judah, what does belief in Christ have to do with it?

Has everything to do with it,It's not the tribe that's important,rather your belief in Christ!!!

The other 10 tribes(Israel)still do not know who they are.

How will the members of these ten tribes eventually know that they belong to the ten tribes? How does anyone now know they're of the tribe of Judah?

The two sticks will not join again until Christ returns.......I say that to say,Christ knows

It depends on which church you're talking about. ;)

Won't matter..........

The two sticks will not be joined again until Christ returns........

Did I say there were no Jew's anywhere but Israel,no I did not!!!!!!!!!
but its implied.

what was the function of isreal and the church? why did god make isreal? to just be in the land and preach to themselves? what will these jews do? what will they teach? will they preach moses or jesus? if its jesus then they cant be isreal. isreal isn the church. you have that problem. the church has isreal in it. im of isreal and all hebrews that are saved.

but its implied.

what was the function of isreal and the church? why did god make isreal? to just be in the land and preach to themselves? what will these jews do? what will they teach? will they preach moses or jesus? if its jesus then they cant be isreal. isreal isn the church. you have that problem. the church has isreal in it. im of isreal and all hebrews that are saved.

I think it best you do a study on the 12 tribes of Israel..........

I think it best you do a study on the 12 tribes of Israel..........

i have. the levites were the priests. are they in revaletatio? yes and they do what? believe? james wrote to the lost ten tribes. if you cant believe that a jew or isrealite or hebrew cant believe and be in the church why then even bother with isreal of today and men and women like me? do i loose my jewishness in christ? NO i gain it.

the levites cant be doing that temple service at all since the blood and priesthood of christ is superior to them. futurist often teach that but forget that is the fact when it comes to law they ignore that.

Back