Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Sabbath Will Be Kept In The Kingdom! Gentiles Should Keep the Sabbath

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

WalterandDebbie

Sabbath Overseer
Friday 3-22-24 6h Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Adar II Day 11 5784 4th. Day of Spring

The below is from a booklet of our late Pastor/Leader

A New Look at the SABBATH

Is God's Sabbath Abolished
with the Old Covenant? Or an Eternal Command of God, Still in Force Today?

By William F. Dankenbring

Chapter 4

30 Proofs God’s Sabbath Is Not Abolished!

In order not to be deceived, or led off into apostasy, following newly devised doctrines of demons, we all need to carefully re-examine our foundation and the bedrock support of our faith. Why do we keep the Sabbath? Is Sabbath observance really required for salvation? Is it still a sin, today, to break the Sabbath? What does GOD say?

In this chapter, I will give you 30 proofs why Sabbath observance is still required of true Christians, God's people, today!

Proof # 12 -- the Sabbath Will Be Kept in the Kingdom!

Now notice another Scripture which those who deny God's Sabbath seem to read right over, and consistently ignore. The prophet Isaiah wrote: "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, shall ALL FLESH come and worship before me, saith the LORD" (Isa.66:22-23).

Notice! Even in the Kingdom of God, in the time of the new heavens and new earth, God says ALL NATIONS will come up to Jerusalem to worship Him, from Sabbath day to Sabbath day!

How plain can you get? The Sabbath will be observed by ALL NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD during the soon-coming Kingdom of God, when Christ will rule the nations! All peoples everywhere will observe God's holy, beautiful, wonderful Sabbath day, and enter into God's Sabbath "rest"!

If the Sabbath is going to be observed in the future Kingdom of God -- then how can some doggedly insist that it is done away, abolished, today?

Proof #13 -- Gentiles Should Keep the Sabbath

Interestingly, if you noticed, the preceding verses not only show that the Sabbath will be observed during the "new heavens and new earth," that is, during the Kingdom of God -- they also show that not just the children of Israel, but ALL NATIONS -- ALL FLESH -- will observe the Sabbath day!

That means Gentile nations, as well! ALL peoples! This does not leave much room for doubt, does it? God's Sabbath is a SIGN between Him and ALL His people -- Jews and Gentiles alike!

Further proof of this is found in Isaiah, chapter 56. Here God addresses the sons of "strangers," that is, alien nations, or Gentiles, who join themselves to the LORD, who worship the true God. Notice!

"Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

"Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

"Neither let the son of the stranger [foreigners], that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold I am a dry tree. For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths . . . Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off. Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, everyone that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it . . . Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer . . ." (Isa.56:1-7).

How clear! The Sabbath day was made and ordained for ALL MANKIND!

Love, Walter And Debbie

Last edited:
Back