Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Seal of God and the Mark of the beast.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
mdo757 said:
I don't have to be able to read minds, I can listen to what people say, and watch what people do. Is my brother in Christ into numerology, mysticism, idolatry, or any other such things? Should I think to myself that it is not my responsibility to say anything?[/size]

The problem is that you are trying to set the bar on what is idolatry, mysticism, etc., that God does not approve of. I can call you an idolater because you like red camaros. Is MY judgment on this matter important in my eternal destiny? Perhaps, but that isn't your call.

Does Paul say that a Christian is going to hell? He WARNS them, he doesn't condemn them. That is where you need to sit down and analyze your attitude.

francisdesales said:
mdo757 said:
I don't have to be able to read minds, I can listen to what people say, and watch what people do. Is my brother in Christ into numerology, mysticism, idolatry, or any other such things? Should I think to myself that it is not my responsibility to say anything?[/size]

The problem is that you are trying to set the bar on what is idolatry, mysticism, etc., that God does not approve of. I can call you an idolater because you like red camaros. Is MY judgment on this matter important in my eternal destiny? Perhaps, but that isn't your call.

Does Paul say that a Christian is going to hell? He WARNS them, he doesn't condemn them. That is where you need to sit down and analyze your attitude.

I am not sure just how I was quoted with anothers quote a while back? But about these two post here,
we do realize that we are talking into the air as far as postings go? We are not in a yoked together 'fold' on these forums. If we are, 'i' best run on along, huh! ;)

So: That is a vast difference between ones duties + that of Christ's Command of Matt. 18:17-18's required [CHURCH] work!
The minister is required (commanded) to have his teachings of Matt. 28:20 of Christ already done for this examination. And that is indeed understanding Isa. 8:16's LAW SEALING also.

So, who on any forum even understands this requirement, but very few? :crying (and if the forum ones mostly have not understood the Isa. 8:16 verse? see on down to verse 20's CLEAR verse)

--Elijah

francisdesales said:
Elijah674 said:
The subject is a good one, keep it up & you will no doubt get it locked down. Or is that ones agenda?? Surely the Inspired verses speaks to this back & for personal mindset!

Titus 3
[9] But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
[10] A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;[11] Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

--Elijah

Yes, you are right, I should be more judgmental and tell everyone who is going to heaven/hell, etc... :salute
OK: Yes, 'i' DO SPIN MY WHEELS, huh? Let me try again after even posting my last post about a ministers calling?
Matt. 18:17-18 has found the ones to be examined for 'yoked Christian' membership! These are no longer forum members per/say, but have been individually taugh the duty of the church minister Matt. 28:20 requirement. Got that?? :wave

OK: Now what is the other tuths required? One for sure is to have the convert to know the difference of John 10:16's other 'folds'. And why would Christ call them out, IF HE WERE IN THEM?? Then... seeing that He is not IN them, who IS THEIR LEADER??

AGAIN: Pay apt attention to what has been told us of the verse, and what is required of the minister's teaching. Christ calls them HIS SHEEP! So, what are the other fold's to be called where Christ is not??? Chtistians?????????? :screwloose

And see Rev. 3:9 + Rev. 17:1-5 with verse 5 being plural with the daughters of their mom documented out! And now just before Christ comes again, what minister with this Truth would not have this all taught as seen AGAIN in Rev. 18:4??? (and surely there is much more!)

--Elijah

Elijah674 said:
francisdesales said:
mdo757 said:

I am not sure just how I was quoted with anothers quote a while back? But about these two post here,
we do realize that we are talking into the air as far as postings go? We are not in a yoked together 'fold' on these forums. If we are, 'i' best run on along, huh! ;)

So: That is a vast difference between ones duties + that of Christ's Command of Matt. 18:17-18's required [CHURCH] work!
The minister is required (commanded) to have his teachings of Matt. 28:20 of Christ already done for this examination. And that is indeed understanding Isa. 8:16's LAW SEALING also.

So, who on any forum even understands this requirement, but very few? :crying (and if the forum ones mostly have not understood the Isa. 8:16 verse? see on down to verse 20's CLEAR verse)

--Elijah

As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about...

Elijah674 said:
francisdesales said:
Elijah674 said:
The subject is a good one, keep it up & you will no doubt get it locked down. Or is that ones agenda?? Surely the Inspired verses speaks to this back & for personal mindset!

Titus 3
[9] But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
[10] A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;[11] Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

--Elijah

Yes, you are right, I should be more judgmental and tell everyone who is going to heaven/hell, etc... :salute
OK: Yes, 'i' DO SPIN MY WHEELS, huh? Let me try again after even posting my last post about a ministers calling?
Matt. 18:17-18 has found the ones to be examined for 'yoked Christian' membership! These are no longer forum members per/say, but have been individually taugh the duty of the church minister Matt. 28:20 requirement. Got that?? :wave

OK: Now what is the other tuths required? One for sure is to have the convert to know the difference of John 10:16's other 'folds'. And why would Christ call them out, IF HE WERE IN THEM?? Then... seeing that He is not IN them, who IS THEIR LEADER??

AGAIN: Pay apt attention to what has been told us of the verse, and what is required of the minister's teaching. Christ calls them HIS SHEEP! So, what are the other fold's to be called where Christ is not??? Chtistians?????????? :screwloose

And see Rev. 3:9 + Rev. 17:1-5 with verse 5 being plural with the daughters of their mom documented out! And now just before Christ comes again, what minister with this Truth would not have this all taught as seen AGAIN in Rev. 18:4??? (and surely there is much more!)

--Elijah

I've read this twice and still don't get your point...

klight said:
i am not a sda. i always thought they were weird, but now i see the truth. and the sunday sabbath has not been enforced yet by law, so we are not in that time yet. but read the link before you judge as i once did. the nt makes it very clear that yes Christ died to save us from sin, but not from obedience. Christ living here on earth proved to us that man can keep God's laws perfectly. why do u say man cant? the word is not debatable it still requires obedience!
I am not a SDA either. There are about 7 different Christian congregations that keep the Sabbath. :yes

francisdesales said:
mdo757 said:

first off liking red camaros can never clasifiy as idolatry, idolatry is the worship of physical objects such as gods of stone, gold etc or worship of the sun, or various animals. and to dispell the judgment stuff, we do not judge for ourselves but with the spirit, for we have the mind of christ if the spirit of god is living within us, we arent to judge a person, we are to warn them they are not doing the will of god or sinning.

THE SEAL OF THE ROYAL LAW OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE SEVENTH DAY SABBATH OF THE LORD GOD!

Law or Gospel, Everlasting Gospel, Everlasting Covenant?? One thing for sure, we will not have long to wait to find out what we have done!

"Thy way, O God, [is in the Sanctuary]" Ps. 77:13
Call it what you will? Church, temple, tabernacle, synagogue, [it always] still means that the heavenly Throne Room is the True Sanctuary of God! And to know God, we must find Him in His Sanctuary. Never can earth's denominational teachings be in opposition to God's Way! James 2:8-12 & Eccl. 12:13-14!!

"To the Law and to the testimony: [if] they speak not according to this word, [it is because] there is [no light in them.]" Isa. 8:20
God wrote the Ten Commandment Covenant Himself & in Deut. 31 we see that Moses also wrote a law. Moses law is to be found..(pay apt attention) "And Moses wrote this law and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, [which bare the ark of the COVENANT OF THE LORD...And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law [in a book,]...That Moses commanded the Levites which bare the [Ark of the of the COVENANT OF THE LORD,] saying, Take this [book of the law, and put it in THE SIDE of the Ark].." Deut. 31:9 & 24-26 in part.
So we see what God has written takes us to the first part only! (of Isa. 8:20 'to the Law & to the Testimony')

Now for the Testimony part of Isa. 8:20 The Testimony of whom? Jn 1:1-3 tells us it is CHRIST THE WORD! 2Tim. 3:16 tells us that ALL Scripture is to be used, OK? All the WORD!
Christ told the 'd'evil that "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, [but by EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.]" (try Matt. 4: 4.) This is the Word of God, It is the [Eternal Everlasting Gospel, Law & Gospel and Gospel and Law!! They are the same, UNITED, they cannot ever be separated!!]

Now we need to understand that this portion of Isa. 8:20 was the 'testimony' part trusted to Holy men of God, writing, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
One part God wrote & the other testimony part called the WORD OF GOD, His trusted men to pen. But please do not miss the Word's WORD.."If they speak not according to this Word, [it is because] there is [no light in them.]"
Speaking Contrary to the [Law} makes one lightness & Christ/less! Remember now the first part of Isa. 8:20, that which God did not trust mankind to pen! He wrote it Himself twice! The first time in [rock & the second time] in the 'Fleshy tables of the Heart' Try 2Cor. 3:3 & Jn. 3:5-8 Both of these times it was the Godheads work & not man, and it takes [both law & testimony] to have the 'Everlasting Gospel' its impossible to have one without the other & be right with God!

"Bind up the testimony, seal the law among the disciple." Isa. 8:16
Inside the ten Commandments is the Memorial of the Godheads Creation of earth. Try Ps. 135:13.."Thy name, O Lord, endureth for ever; and thy [Memorial,] O Lord, throughout [ALL GENERATIONS.]" (Everlasting)

Seal, Sign, Signet, Mark (x?) are all used in the 'testimony' and many times need to be seen as interchangeable.
Seal or sign, Signet? Try Ester 3:12 for Easter's signing of King Ahasuerus important documents & letters. "..in the name of King Ahasuerus was it written, [and sealed with the kings ring.]" try Ester 8:7-8 and verse 10. Have you understood in Luke 15's Prodigal son getting a "..Bring forth the best rob and [put a ring on his hand].." ? v.22, (after his conversion as seen in v. 21) And yes, the Robe meant the Garment of Christ's Righteousness!

The Sabbath Commandment has the same features as the Seal or Ring Signet that this son wore. He could now
Stamp, seal or sign checks so to speak. Vested with full rights, accepted! In the Seal or Signet, (7TH Day Sabbath)
God has His Name, His address, and His Authority & His territory. (ownership, creator, money in the bank) A Seal, Sign, Signet or Mark is in His Sabbath part of the Law, regardless of which wording you choose to use.

"And he shall speak great words against the [Most High,] .....and [think to change [times and laws:] .." Dan. 8:25 (how about YOU dear reader??)
The evil one who was once a 'covering cherub' in heaven (check Eze.28:14-19) over the Ark in the Godheads Sanctuary has attempted to do this. This 'he', works through his earthly agents, the same power as is seen in Rev. 17:5 in CAPS, (with her Harlot Daughters) the antichrist of Catholicism, this is THEIR abomination! Remember that inside God's heavenly Ark are His 10 Commandment Covenant! This evil is the one who has attempted to 'Void' out the Universal Royal Law of the Godhead! Has he done a good job so far?? Once saved always saved-Sunday sacredness-Burning in hell [eternally] and on & on we go... for just a little while longer! Requires both a & a !

The final Test for Mankind will be the 666. Man who professes to Love Christ will once again be tested before he inters the land of Canaan. try Ex. 16 4-5 & 28 with v.35 They were tested for 40 years on keeping the Seventh Day Sabbath,
notice that they were tested on [ just this one], the [Memorial of creation] to see if they were OBEDIENT to ALL TEN!!
"..that I may [prove] them, whether they will [walk in my law, or no.]" v. 4 ibid. Do you remember 1Jn. 2;4? "He that sayeth, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, [is a liar,] and the [truth is not in him.]"

God gives the backup texts for this in Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15!! He asks you the question & then He answers you!! Yes, also in Rev. we see this Sabbath & Law Test Repeat!

The testimony from Isa. said.. [no light in them] & here the Word or Gospel of Christ say.. [is a liar] and the [truth is not in him.] I want NO PART OF THAT!

"The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; [he will magnify the law,] and make [it honorable." Isa. 42:21
Christ said to hate is murder, to lust after a person is adultery. Did he 'Void' the law or Magnify it? The Gospel teaches again, through Paul.."Do we make void the law through faith, [God Forbid] yea, [WE ESTABLISH THE LAW.]" Rom.3:31
How did Christ 'Establish' the law? "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but fulfill." Matt 5:17 To VOID out? Both Prophets & the Covenant? Christ came to live out perfectly His 10 commandment Covenant [and to magnify it.] Notice verse 18-19 .."For verily I say unto you,...Whosoever therefore shall break one of the least commandments, [and shall teach men so,] he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven.." Do not believe for one second that any of these will be in heaven! Dan. 7:10 tells of the judgement being set & the [books] were opened. The only way that these will be there will be by being recorded in recorded books, Lost eternally! And will be declared the "least in the kingdom of heaven' Try Matt. 10:15 & 1Cor. 6:2-3 & Rev.20:12 and notice that these in Rev. are clearly stated [AS STANDING & Dead.] The only way for a dead person standing would be by books.

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth [is not in him.]" 1Jn. 2:4
Are we converted? Do we claim to be born again? There is a 'foolproof' way to know! And it has nothing to do with [the feeling good process]. You know? Feel good, go to church, don't feel good, stay home! Or, hay man, I got the spirit!
This is the only way to know if we are [Born Again]..."...The Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that [Obey Him]" Acts 5:32 Friends, Law & Everlasting Gospel cannot be Separated! They are [Both the Same] Gospel [Is Law & Law Is Gospel]!!

"If ye fulfil the [Royal Law]....For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and offend in one point, he [is guilty of all] .... For he that said, Do not commit adultery said also, Do not kill, Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law...[So speak ye, and so do,] as they that shall be [judged by the law of liberty.]"
Jms. 8-12 in part
What dear friend will you do with the Godhead's Seventh Day Sabbath the Memorial of creation? The very Seal of Gods Law!

"Do we make [void the law] through faith? [God forbid; yea, we establish the law.]" Rom. 3:31
Only two classes will come through the 666 Mark of the Beast test, the Saved will be faithful as the Gospel teaches.."yea we establish the law." And all the rest go the broad way to destruction. Sad, but true & that is done by their own [freedom] choice.

"For not the [hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.]" Rom. 2:13
Try Phil. 4:13 & 2Cor. 12:9-10. The [Only way] to be saved, was, and is, by the Master himself! A pledge, a contract by baptism, an agreement! By a Covenant relationship with Jesus, then, we will be Justified.....'But the doers of the law shall be justified'! [Conditional,] It is up to us, the provision has been made, but it is our free choice!!! Not as Cain did in bringing a fruit (Sunday worship for God's Seventh day Sabbath) sacrifice for obedience!!

"But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the [holiest of all] was not yet made manifest..." Heb. 9:7-8

And inside the Most Holy Place were the eternal Royal Law of the Godhead-the Ark and the Eternal Mercy Seat in the Sanctuary above. Notice the last two words of the verse below! "THE EVERLASTING COVENANT" It is as Everlasting as the Everlasting Gospel of Rev. 14:6 first part! Eternal!! This is the Eternal Everlasting Gospel! The Good News with the Eternal Law & Gospel!! Try Rev. 21:9-10 & Rev. 11:19

"Jesus Christ the [same yesterday, and today, and for ever." Heb.13:8 & verse 20 "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, [through the blood of the EVERLASTING COVENANT...]"

What IS the [simple requirement] for the saved one to make? Just the Master's Words of.. "[IF] YE LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS."! Again read Eccl. 12:13-14!!

Your friend in Christ for His quickly finished work, (1 Peter 4:17 & Luke 12:47-48 )
Retired/pastor N.B. Hammond (John the Baptist)

--Elijah

Only two classes will come through the 666 Mark of the Beast test

this has already come to pass and those who overcome according to revelations will not receive the mark, why? because the mark was islam which denies the son of god as being his son and was specific to the ottoman empire, in 1 john it states those who overcome are those who beleive christ is the son of god. so no christian can recveive the mark. plain and simple. paul clearly told us the fruit of the spirits are the seal that is set upon us. the law has nothing to do with it, READ THE NT AGAIN. if your living the fruits of the spirit you will be surpassing those even who keep the ten commandments.

klight said:
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

He says the WHOLE law, not 9 out of 10, or some, or every one except the sabbath; and he says right here if you do not keep even one, you are guilty of breaking them all! why can you not see how important keeping the saturday sabbath is??? there is no where in the Bible that tells us otherwise!!! drop the label satan has given the 4th as SDA theology and return your hearts to the word of the Lord. the Lord made the 4th, not the SDA!!! show me somewhere in NT, matter of fact, from Jesus himself, where he tells us we dont have to keep it because it is legalism??? you support your claims so much, so show me! there is none! there is no excuse for your disobedience except for your heard hearted rebellion, just as the pharisees once had. you now know the truth, and if you refuse to turn back to the Lord with all your heart, judgment is on your own heads

James isn't saying we should try to keep the whole law. He is saying those who are law-keepers and offend in one point are guilty of all. That's the point...no one was able to keep the whole law except for Jesus Christ.
Colossians 2:15-17 said:
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

You're calling down judgment on the heads of those who have been freed from the bondage of the law. The Sabbath Law was just a shadow of what was to come. Jesus is our Sabbath rest. If you're so intent on following the Sabbath Law then do so at your own peril, for, as James says...if you fail in one point you are guilty of all.

"Everyone is to stay where he is on the seventh day; no one is to go out" (Exodus 16:29). How many Sabbatarians break the Sabbath every week by traveling, even to go "worship" God on the Sabbath?

"Do not light a fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day" (Exodus 35:3). How many Sabbaterians break the Sabbath by lighting a fire in their houses on the Sabbath to cook or to keep warm, or just to sit in front of a cozy fireplace?

"Whoever does any work on it [the Sabbath] must be put to death" (Exodus 35:2). A man was found gathering wood on a Sabbath day. "The Lord said to Moses, 'The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp.' So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord commanded Moses" (Numbers 15:32-36). How many Sabbaterians obey God by the whole assembly taking a man out and stoning him to death for even gathering wood for a fire on the Sabbath?

Something to think about....

:screwloose For well past the 120 years of the Holy Spirits Striving of Gen. 6:3, we see the same old Eccl. 3:15 fruit offering of Gen. 4:7 by the BROADWAY Cain's of today claiming Matt. 7:22's Lord, Lord, have we not... ALL THE WAY INTO Obad. 1:16's 'WILL BE AS THOUGH THEY HAD NEVER BEEN.' By their own free choice. :crying

And the Mark of the Beast is nothing New. (Eccl. 3:15) One Testing of only the 7th Day Sabbath of God to see who is safe to save in the rest of Eternity! (Nah. 1:9) All Their Eternal Law was Broken by Their ONE TESTING! **Exod. 16:4 & [THE REFUSIAL] ibid 28 seen is as documented in James 2:10

--Elijah

Elijah674 said:
:screwloose For well past the 120 years of the Holy Spirits Striving of Gen. 6:3, we see the same old Eccl. 3:15 fruit offering of Gen. 4:7 by the BROADWAY Cain's of today claiming Matt. 7:22's Lord, Lord, have we not... ALL THE WAY INTO Obad. 1:16's 'WILL BE AS THOUGH THEY HAD NEVER BEEN.' By their own free choice. :crying

And the Mark of the Beast is nothing New. (Eccl. 3:15) One Testing of only the 7th Day Sabbath of God to see who is safe to save in the rest of Eternity! (Nah. 1:9) All Their Eternal Law was Broken by Their ONE TESTING! **Exod. 16:4 & [THE REFUSIAL] ibid 28 seen is as documented in James 2:10

--Elijah

not-out-of-context scriputural proof please. i have given mine, you have not given anything having to do with the sabbath as the mark. you also have some crazy ideas on who gets to be saved and who doesent, ALL WHO OVERCOME ARE SAVED (read revelations) those who overcome are those who beleive in christ and bear the mark of god (the fruit of the spirit) you sir need to read your bible.

Where was there ANY Scripture in your last two posts?

And do you not believe in capitalizing God? :crying

Revelation 2:7 (New International Version)

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 3:5 (New International Version)

5He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.

1 John 5:5 (New International Version)

5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Revelation 20:4

4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands.

as far as your outrageous idea on some can and cant be saved

1 tim. 2:4
4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave himself as a ransom for all men

there are also many books in the NT talking about how the law is not applicable to anyone living under the spirit and those who chose to follow the law while being a "christian" were saying that christ was not worthy of saving them. there are also many parts of the bible that explain faith is the most important thing on salvation, next being your fruit. there are also verses about how the fruits of the spirit are the seal but i cant remember the passages off the top of my head, but even without them, it is very obvious that the fruits of the spirit ARE the seal that sets us apart. faith, repentance, and bearing fruit in keeping with repentance, and heartfelt love for god, this is the most important thing we need to focus on. like i said before those with these fruits surpass someone who just follows the ten commandments, sure anyone can follow a simple 10 sets of rules, but can you bear true fruit? when bearing the fruits of the spirit this promotes spiritual growth, and you also cannot break any of the ten commandmets whilst bearing them. am i saying the law has no application in our lives, not quite, the bible clearly explains that the law was given to make us aware of sin, but we are now made aware by the spirit, for the spirit searches us deeply and burns up the impurities within us, i constantly experience this, i hate darkness, i truly hate sin, although about a year ago i would have not said the same thing. the spirit changes us on a level that is solid and real.

Elijah674 said:
Where was there ANY Scripture in your last two posts?

And do you not believe in capitalizing God? :crying

Pickiyune.....yepimonfire didn't properly punctuate. No capitals at the beginning, no capitals on the "I"...I didn't know we'd be judged on our punctuation. :screwloose

yepimonfire said:
as far as your outrageous idea on some can and cant be saved

1 tim. 2:4
4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave himself as a ransom for all men

there are also many books in the NT talking about how the law is not applicable to anyone living under the spirit and those who chose to follow the law while being a "christian" were saying that christ was not worthy of saving them. there are also many parts of the bible that explain faith is the most important thing on salvation, next being your fruit. there are also verses about how the fruits of the spirit are the seal but i cant remember the passages off the top of my head, but even without them, it is very obvious that the fruits of the spirit ARE the seal that sets us apart. faith, repentance, and bearing fruit in keeping with repentance, and heartfelt love for god, this is the most important thing we need to focus on. like i said before those with these fruits surpass someone who just follows the ten commandments, sure anyone can follow a simple 10 sets of rules, but can you bear true fruit? when bearing the fruits of the spirit this promotes spiritual growth, and you also cannot break any of the ten commandmets whilst bearing them. am i saying the law has no application in our lives, not quite, the bible clearly explains that the law was given to make us aware of sin, but we are now made aware by the spirit, for the spirit searches us deeply and burns up the impurities within us, i constantly experience this, i hate darkness, i truly hate sin, although about a year ago i would have not said the same thing. the spirit changes us on a level that is solid and real.
:amen :thumb

I do not like [PERSONAL ATTACKS] on anyone. (John 10:16) This sends up a satanic Titus 3:9-11 RED FLAG immediately. And some prophesied ones will never know what John 3:3 means anyhow! They never get to the place of Acts 5:32 of being given the [Holy Spirit ON CONDITION] in the First place. OBDEIENCE?? This alone is the starting place [TOWARDS Salvation]!. Saul asks Christ 'WHAT MUST I DO?' But few know what the [Conditional} answer from Christ was! :crying

And the Seal of God & the Mark of the beast are just required Eccl. 3:15 secondary Endings of TESTING ones [MATURITY] to see if they are safe to save for all of Eternity. Nah. 1:9. All other's had [ALREADY] Died IN THE FAITH, [NOT HAVING RECEIVED] THE PROMISES..'! And that even included Abraham of Luke 16's PARABLE as well, huh!

But in BOTTOM/LINE we see Inspiration with NO PERSONAL jesuit attacks [Documenting] that 'BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, THAT THEY MAY HAVE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE. AND MAY ENTER IN THROUGH THE GATES OF THE CITY.

Tree of Life?? Never/mind. 2 Peter 3:16's last part of th verse! (hell has immortal sinners who take the mark of the beast burning Eternally getting a sabbaticial every so often so as they too can hve eternal life in hell? Gen. 3:22-24 :screwloose )

--Elijah

no point in arguing with someone who has so severly twisted the scripture to mean things it does not. not a personal attack, but this is just getting rediculous. not to mention the way you word your posts is so confusing that i cant even debunk them. first, to understand what the mark is, you have to understand three things, one you are either with god or against god, and two the beast was an empire and the upcoming beast is a reincarnation of that empire, and three you have to understand what the mark of the faithful is, which i have already spent plenty of time scripturally proving what that is.

Why can't we just read Revelation and interpret the plain meaning? The mark is a mark. A "king" is a king, not a country.

There's just no need to completely change meanings of words when reading Revelation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back