Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Seven Kings are Seven Hills of Rome

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

precepts

Rome is built on 7 of 10 hills which is a well known documented fact, but the fact that so called christians seem to miss is that the 3 remaining hills were made into 1 hill to house the "Popes" during the 16th century.

The 3 hills were constructed into the 7th "Quirinal" hill by "Pope Gregory XIII," the creater of the "Gregorian Calendar," to house the popes. This is the pope that adopted Julius Caesar's solar Egyptian calendar rather than the original genesis calendar of telling time. Why? Anybody know the date from Eden that the early Christian Jewish converts would have? Why would a Christian adopt a pagan calendar and not keep the date and calendar from eden, that is the question?!

The history of this Quirinal hill as the capitoline hill (the "capital") is very interesting as well as it's association to "Romulus" as a god. I suggest researching the history of this hill and it's uses for the rulers of Rome, plus the history of the "god" itself which represents "Mercury," the beast (Apollo, son of Jupiter).

Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Yes, the lil horn is the 5th beast in Daniel and the 2nd beast in Revelation that lasts til the end of time by stomping and crushing the truth to the ground with the strength of the 4th/1st beast in it (Rome). Although I know the 5th beast, the 11th horn wasn't Pope Gregory but Nerva the historical 12th Roman Emperor, Pope Gregory fulfills his role as part of the 5th beast in Dan. and the 2nd beast in Revelation.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

City of Seven Hills usually refers to Rome. There are 51 cities on this list. There are many other cities claimed to be built on seven hills or fewer than seven.

Although I know the 5th beast, the 11th horn wasn't Pope Gregory but Nerva the historical 12th Roman Emperor, Pope Gregory fulfills his role as part of the 5th beast in Dan. and the 2nd beast in Revelation.

So let me see if I understand you correctly:

A pope that lived almost a full 500 years AFTER Nerva is part of the 5th beast in Daniel and 2nd in Revelation???

:shame

City of Seven Hills usually refers to Rome. There are 51 cities on this list. There are many other cities claimed to be built on seven hills or fewer than seven.
How much of the 51 are listed in scripture? How many are listed as part of the 4/5 beast kingdoms?

So let me see if I understand you correctly:

A pope that lived almost a full 500 years AFTER Nerva is part of the 5th beast in Daniel and 2nd in Revelation???

:shame
Yes, because the 5th beast, which is the 2nd beast in Revelation, lasts until the end of time. There's no gap between the beast kingdoms, they each consecutively rule over Israel and finally (the 5th beast) the world.

Yes, because the 5th beast, which is the 2nd beast in Revelation, lasts until the end of time. There's no gap between the beast kingdoms, they each consecutively rule over Israel and finally (the 5th beast) the world.

You're just making this up as you go along, right??? :nono2

We have had may interpretations of prophecy for hundereds of years. Some could be correct, many could be way-off. I like to 'allow' God to show me in these matters, and I also like to remember that in matters such as these, I am very 'small'. God said in the Book of Job, Who are you to claim to know my workings and all my ways?" (paraphrased)
All that 'we have decided' that we 'know'......could be much tainted by common opinion, theology, and influences of those around us and 'patrarcial scholars' from the dusty past. We live in a time when God is revealing very much to His people.... I feel that what we base much of our theology on....are those ideas that haben handed down to us by many who have had much 'head knowledge'....great scholars who studied the 'letter' of the Book.....but very often without understanding oor 'revelation' from the 'living God' of His 'Living Word'.
Many church denominations, leaders, and other 'factions' have had many interpretations of what these symbolisms and images mean. If any 1 oof them is right....that would imply that MOST of them are wrong.

I think you're taking adventage of the situation. What's you're point, and who are you addressing?

Last edited by a moderator:
The simple fact is that Rome is not built on seven 'hills'.

The highest is less that 200' high, and only qualifies as a 'pimple' or a 'bump'.

The Greek used in Rev, is 'oros' which is the proper word for 'mountain'. Hence our word 'orogeny' which means mountain building.

I don't know too many cities built on 7 mountains, but Jerusalem is definitely built on 7 of them, average height 2,500'.

If you're looking at Rome, you're looking the wrong way.

The simple fact is that Rome is not built on seven 'hills'.

The highest is less that 200' high, and only qualifies as a 'pimple' or a 'bump'.

The Greek used in Rev, is 'oros' which is the proper word for 'mountain'. Hence our word 'orogeny' which means mountain building.

I don't know too many cities built on 7 mountains, but Jerusalem is definitely built on 7 of them, average height 2,500'.

If you're looking at Rome, you're looking the wrong way.
Your guilty by association, the kingdom that follows Greece in conquering Jerusalem is Rome, that's the fact! As for Rome not being built on 7 of 10 hills, you need to research more. Try Wikipedia's article on Rome's 7 kings pre the Roman empire. One of these 7 kings built a wall enclosing the seven Roman hills pre Julius Caesar. These are the facts!

Your guilty by association, the kingdom that follows Greece in conquering Jerusalem is Rome, that's the fact! As for Rome not being built on 7 of 10 hills, you need to research more. Try Wikipedia's article on Rome's 7 kings pre the Roman empire. One of these 7 kings built a wall enclosing the seven Roman hills pre Julius Caesar. These are the facts!

Can you list the heights of the 7 mountains Rome is built on for us to see?

And the lexicon definition of oros?

Thanks.

In the meantime:

Re 17:9 ωδε ο νους ο εχων σοφιαν αι επτα κεφαλαι ορη <3735> εισιν επτα οπου η γυνη καθηται επ αυτων

3735. ορος oros; a prim. word; a mountain:--

how is one a foe for stating and defending the most likeliest postion on the whore of babylon?

its not. one warning, stay away from the insults:nono2

Asy's
How did you know? You must have the 6th sense, esp.

Asy's
It's idiots like you that give christians a bad name. You're totally ignore my previous points. Who's the beast that succeeds Greece with 7 heads, 10 horns? Rome.!

I'm merely drawing your attention to some simple facts which you can ignore if you like.

Have fun. But Rome IS NOT built on 7 MOUNTAINS.

7 pimples isn't too far wrong.

I don't just talk out of my hat, friend.
I'm sorely tempted...

how is one a foe for stating and defending the most likeliest postion on the whore of babylon?[/quote] What's the most likeliest postition?

its not. one warning, stay away from the insults:nono2
I didn't get this message before my last post. eventhough I made some changes to clean it up, please take note.

noted and he isnt stating proganda.

where does the whore sit and what city is called that spirtual sodoma and gommorah and also the beloved city?

its never been rome.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back