Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Seven Last Plagues

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greetings Ezekiel,
They are the last. The last of each series of events. There are reasons for each of them. Each trumpet is followed by it's judgement ! So they may repent before the end of the world ! the seventh vial ! AGAIN 666, 555, 444, 333, 222, 111, 777 !
Very obscure. I subscribe to the Continuous Historical view of Daniel 2, Daniel 7 and the Book of Revelation which expands many aspects of these two prophecies. I consider the Seals, Trumpets and the Vials are sequential, but the 7th Seal incorporates the Trumpets and the Vials, and the 7th Trumpet incorporates the Vials. A sketch of this telescopic view could help and I will try to add one later. Judgements may repeat at the time of the end, but I do not see that this is spelled out in the Book of Revelation.

Kind regards
Trevor

This is what my Father taught me.
From the 666 comes the 555

These nations was destroyed it came without them knowing. They where not ready.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

What church was they from lets look. God gives them white robes and tells them to wait.

3 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

The church wants revenge, but they will be in heaven soon when the dead rise.
God sends pestilence.

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The affect of pestilence He sends in hope they repent.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

All seals, trumpet, and vials work this way

Greetings again Ezekiel,
All seals, trumpet, and vials work this way
Thank you for you response. I cannot at all understand what you are trying to substantiate.

I stand by the Continuous Historic view of Revelation, with three sequential periods the Seals AD 96-312, the Trumpets AD (say) 350 to AD 1789, the Vials AD 1783 to the return of Christ and the Thunders, not yet disclosed but will be to the resurrected faithful, from the return of Christ until the full establishment of the Kingdom of God and Israel converted and the nations subjected and learning of God's ways, when Jesus sits upon the Temple Throne of David in literal Jerusalem for the 1000 years Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 1:11, 3:19-21, Revelation 5:9-10, Psalm 72.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Ezekiel,

Thank you for you response. I cannot at all understand what you are trying to substantiate.

I stand by the Continuous Historic view of Revelation, with three sequential periods the Seals AD 96-312, the Trumpets AD (say) 350 to AD 1789, the Vials AD 1783 to the return of Christ and the Thunders, not yet disclosed but will be to the resurrected faithful, from the return of Christ until the full establishment of the Kingdom of God and Israel converted and the nations subjected and learning of God's ways, when Jesus sits upon the Temple Throne of David in literal Jerusalem for the 1000 years Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 1:11, 3:19-21, Revelation 5:9-10, Psalm 72.

Kind regards
Trevor
Thank you for your reply. I would think fire and brimstone mixed with blood kinda everyone would have reported that matter. When did that happen

The Son of God works out of His temple now has been before and then after He died on the cross . Let me get this correct. So Jesus is going to leave heaven where He rules all creation with His Father that He created because nothing was created unless by Him and come again and dwell with flesh that He already did once. He must not have been truthful when He said it is done. I think He was done and finished His time here.

Greetings again Ezekiel,
The Son of God works out of His temple now has been before and then after He died on the cross . Let me get this correct. So Jesus is going to leave heaven where He rules all creation with His Father that He created because nothing was created unless by Him and come again and dwell with flesh that He already did once. He must not have been truthful when He said it is done. I think He was done and finished His time here.
Perhaps you are not reading what the prophets in the OT and NT have revealed concerning the Second Coming of Jesus and the establishment of the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years. Perhaps if you lived before the birth of Christ you would have expected him to have been born in glory in a palace in Jerusalem, but Micah predicted or hinted that the descendant of King David would have a humble birth, and when this occurred the various religious and political powers in Jerusalem trembled:
Micah 5:2 (KJV): But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Matthew 2:1–8 (KJV): 1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. 3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. 5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, 6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel. 7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. 8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.

And we know how humble his birth came to be, rejected from the inn and born in a stable. The prophets predicted two eras, the Ministry, Death and Resurrection of Jesus, and a future period when Jesus would return and establish the Kingdom. The first major vision given to the greatest writing prophet, Isaiah is like a book end of this second, future period:
Isaiah 2:1–4 (KJV): 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
This prophecy is very relevant to these times of trouble, and also relevant to the present problems centred in Jerusalem. There are many other prophecies that fill in the detail of what will happen soon, and an understanding of many of these help in understanding also the Book of Revelation, which you seem to reduce to a few obscure concepts, and no consistent exposition. You are happy to worship an obscure remote God and Jesus that no longer really want to be involved in what happens on the earth. But Jesus came in his first ministry to heal the sick, and comfort the humble. When he returns, he will minister to the same class of people, but also remove the proud from their positions of oppression Psalm 72.

I suggest a good start for anyone considering prophecy is to start with Daniel 2 which clearly speaks of the various Empires that have ruled the earth, but that God will intervene and replace the present systems of men with the Kingdom of God. This chapter and vision introduces the Continuous Historicist method of interpretation and together with Daniel 7 forms a strong basis for understanding many aspects of the Book of Revelation.

Kind regards
Trevor

Thanks again I understand all that Daniel visions, prophesy. I also understand all of the book of Revelations, also understand all of Apocrypha of John, and all Jesus words in the Bible. I ask again please, what about the first trumpet. At where Fire and brimstone mixed with blood is cast on earth, and the prophecy on how blood was mixed with these items and where fire and brimstone came from. Also if it is past then where is that record as in many of Daniel's words. Please list the trumpets in order so I can see. As far as the thunders I know them.

I will help on that book of Isaiah 2. In the last days is this prophesy just before the End before Jesus calls his people to heaven. These are the ones around this planet Jesus call out and establishes them. Many will say lets go to them and see. Many don't think God will judge the church but He will. The whole world will be judged. Below is this Church. God will protect these that make it thru the tribulation. A awful time.

7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

I will help even more in the book of Daniel. The date is the year 2031 June 25. The dead rise. Mark it down lets just see.

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Greetings again Ezekiel,
Thanks again I understand all that Daniel visions, prophesy. I also understand all of the book of Revelations, also understand all of Apocrypha of John, and all Jesus words in the Bible. I ask again please, what about the first trumpet.
I will help on that book of Isaiah 2. In the last days is this prophesy just before the End before Jesus calls his people to heaven. These are the ones around this planet Jesus call out and establishes them. Many will say lets go to them and see. Many don't think God will judge the church but He will. The whole world will be judged. Below is this Church. God will protect these that make it thru the tribulation. A awful time.
I will help even more in the book of Daniel. The date is the year 2031 June 25. The dead rise. Mark it down lets just see.
Sorry a mis print on that( Date 3031 May 25) of course sooner if needed the Fathers call.

I suggest that you DO NOT know what you are talking about. Conversation effectively closed.

Kind regards
Trevor

By June 25 2031 a month later the days will be shorten, the suns magnetic fields will cause this, earth won't instantly start. No more 24 hour days, the days will be numbered that of 16 hours and completes the fourth trumpet. Five months later will begin the third trumpet, that will be the beginning of the mark of the beast and genocide of them without that mark, the great tribulation will be in full swing

Sorry a mis print on that( Date 3031 May 25) of course sooner if needed the Fathers call.
Just so everyone understands. On this date a new STAR will be appear in the solar system. Not as bright as our sun but it will shine never the less. God will build it as is. We will have two stars and a dwarf star in our solar system. Three total.

Greetings again Oseas,

Exodus 3:13–15 (KJV): 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Exodus 3:13–14 (KJV): 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Tanakh - The Hebrew Bible Torah (The Pentateuch) Shemot (Exodus) - Chapter 3:14: 14 God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'" (Here my GOD, the Father, was speaking of the Lord JESUS, my older brother, understand? He said to the rebel Jewish people: Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” 59 Then they picked up stones to throw at Him...)

Yes, that are original Scriptures as they are written in the verses 13 and 14 of the Torah, but the verse 15 was corrupted with manifestation of the Spirit of Devil, the main Enemy of GOD, having been added by him his satanic tetragrammaton in the Torah of Moses.

By the way, the above Scripture was written by Moses around 2513 years after Adam, 1487 years BC, it still was in the middle of the 3rd GOD's Day, of course. In fact, GOD had planned around 430 years before Moses (year 2083) in separating His lineage of seed started by Seth(Genesis 5:3), from the seed of Devil YHWH or even Yahweh in English language, whose satanic seed had started with Cain's birth. GOD's Plan was worked since the turn from the 2nd to the 3rd GOD's Day(Bereshit(Genesis) 1:6-7), i.e. after having destroyed the satanic generation of the Devil YHWH started by Cain, when He sent the flood in the year 1656 after Adam.

In the turn from the 2nd to the 3rd GOD's Day, GOD said
, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the water, and let it be a separation between water and water", so Abram was born 427 years after the flood, and by the seed of Abram, after called Abraham, the seed of GOD grew exceeddingly from 2083 until 2513 after Adam or during 430 years of proleferation of GOD's seed, but in Egypt, then GOD made be born Moses. And the Devil YHWH tried to kill Moses as soon as Moses was born-Exodus 1:16, but my GOD, Father of my Lord JESUS, the Lord of the lords, He is Omnipotent, understand? And GOD prevented / stopped the Devil YHWH from killing Moses. This event it occurred in the half of the 3rd GOD's Day, 2513 years after Adam, understand?

Afterwards, GOD said-Genesis 1:9-10: 9 “Let the waters be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And GOD called the dry land “earth,” and the gathering of the waters He called “seas”; and God saw that it was good. This wonderful Plan of GOD was LITERALLY fulfilled when He caught up His People from the Egypt by the hands of Moses, the seed of Abraham was separated from the Gentile peoples, that is the seed of the Devil YHWH, then the nation of Israel was created, the clay, around 2500 years after Adam, and 1500 years BC.

But the Devil YHWH remained working among the people of GOD, and being them still walking in the desert to the Promised Land, they were inspired by the spirit of the Devil YHWH and they made an idol as their GOD, a golden calf. YHWH or golden calf are the same spirit of Devil, yes, the same spirit of Devil, there is not any difference one another.
I am astounded at your ignorance of the basic fact that YHWH appears in the OT
And I am astounded at your beliefs is based in what of the main Enemy of GOD, Satan himself YHWH, even he has added him in the Holy Scriptures, in the book of Shemot (Exodus)-Chapter 3:15- to corrupt the Word of GOD with his satanic and CURSED tetragrammaton as if it was the NAME of GOD. My GOD CURSED the old serpent YHWH or yahweh in English language-Genesis 3:14-15
By your own testimony, you are an adherent of the Devil himself, who was CURSED by my GOD, understand? Unfortunately, you are working for Satan here as an adept and worshiper of the dragon: Revelation 13:4 and 11.

Jeremiah 16:21 (KJV): Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD (YHWH).
Moses and Jeremiah did not invent "YHWH". This is part of God's revelation to Israel, and hence to us Romans 15:4.
Of course Moses and Jeremiah did not invent "YHWH", much less my GOD, GOD is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and Truth. Who invented this satanic tetragrammaton was the spirit of Devil YHWH, father of the Jewish people.
Now any basic Hebrew word dictionary will tell you the Hebrew word usually translated "The LORD" in the KJV is the Hebrew word "YHWH", four consonants. Stongs'Concordance taken from The Bible Hub has for H 3068:
Yhvh: the proper name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יְהוָֹה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vaw')
Definition: the proper name of the God of Israel

and for H 3069:
Yhvh: God
Original Word: יְהוִֹה
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yhvh
Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-vee')
Definition: God

But an Enhanced Strongs' which I run with my Bible program gives more information:
3068 יהוה, יְהוִה [Yâhovah /yeh·ho·vaw/] n pr dei. From 1961; 6519 occurrences; AV translates as “LORD” 6510 times, “GOD” four times, “JEHOVAH” four times, and “variant” once. 1 the proper name of the one true God. 1A unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of 0136.
Strong, J. (1995). Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon. Woodside Bible Fellowship.

3069 יהוה, יְהוִה [Yâhovih /yeh·ho·vee/] n pr dei. A variation of 3068 [used after 136, and pronounced by Jews as 430, in order to prevent the repetition of the same sound, since they elsewhere pronounce 3068 as 136]; 305 occurrences; AV translates as “GOD” 304 times, and “LORD” once. 1A equal to 03068 but pointed with the vowels of 0430.
Strong, J. (1995). Enhanced Strong’s Lexicon. Woodside Bible Fellowship.

I like to reference Isaiah 50, the Third Servant Song, where both forms of YHWH are used:
Isaiah 50:4–11 (KJV): 4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. 5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. 6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. 7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God. 11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Kind regards
Trevor
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumbling block - Genesis 3:1- not from GOD's perspective-Matthew 16:22-23

Greetings again Oseas,

After reviewing the whole thread, I decided to only take up a few incomplete aspects of your Posts. The first is your strong statement against what I claimed concerning the concept of the Antichrist:

A simple internet search reveals the following information from the Wiki article "Futurism (Christianity)":
"Two Catholic Jesuit writers, Manuel Lacunza (1731–1801) and Francisco Ribera (1537–1591), proposed the futurist view. Lacunza wrote under the pen name "Ben-Ezra", and his work was banned by the Catholic Church. Up until the 19th century, the futurist view was generally shunned by non-Catholics, being seen as a self-defense of the papacy against the claims of the historicist reformers.
"The Futurist view has grown in popularity in the 19th and 20th centuries, and is currently followed by millions of Christians. However, while this interpretation is popular among U.S. Evangelicals, it is generally rejected by adherents of Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Lutheranism, and Reformed Christianity."

I understand that although proposed by Ribera, it was Lacunza that made the view popular. One writer, Graham Pearce adds another piece of detail in his book "The Revelation - Which Interpretation, Preterist, Continuous Historic, Futurist". He states: "Ribera, a Spanish Jesuit, presented his futurist theory in 1580. But it was the writings of a cunning Jesuit, Lacunza, writing under the false name of 'Rabbi Ben Ezra', that turned the Protestants and Non-conformists away from the historical interpretation early in the 19th century."

The other issue is your unique view of the ten toes, and this seems to be your first mention of this.

Briefly, my understanding is that the feet and toes are one entity, and represent the decline and subdivision of the Roman Empire and one book I referenced states: AD 476 Roman Empire Falls, and this is the time of transition from the Legs of Iron to the Feet and Toes of Iron and Clay. The Iron aspect is still the continuation of the Roman, but now there was various invasions by the Goths, Visigoths, Vandals etc., who merge into the territory. Daniel 7 adds detail, in that the Papacy took over three out of ten States, and these became known as the Papal States, but the Papacy lost these States in AD 1870, 1260 years after the Decree of Phocus in AD610.

As far as this interpretation of the Ten Toes being popular, Jonathan Burke in his book "A More Sure Word of Prophecy" lists some of the scholars who expounded the Feet and Toes as Rome Divided. He even claims that there were a number who anticipated the Fall or Demise of Rome before it happened and these were:
AD 180 Irenaeus, AD 185 Tertullian, AD 194 Clement, AD Hippolytus, AD 230 Origen, AD 280 Methodius, AD 300 Lactantius, AD 330 Eusebius and 7 others. He says that he could add another 24 expositors between the 6th and 13th centuries, and to list the expositors up until the 20th centuries would fill pages.

I also believe that the Ten Kings will reappear after Armageddon in Revelation 17, and these even after Armageddon will fight against Christ Revelation 17:12-14. I consider these will be Roman Catholic European countries. I asked the question of whether your view was your own personal view, or the view of the group that you associate with.

Kind regards
Trevor
What you posted in your reply was inspired by the spirit of the satanic YHWH who was CURSED by my GOD, father of my Lord JESUS, the Lord of lords, understand? You manifest yourself as a mere and devilish storytellers.

What matters and prevails is the everlasting Word of GOD, the Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing, understand? I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD. The Word of GOD is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, even penetrating as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to Judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him to whom we must render an account.

Get ready

Greetings again Oseas,
Yes, that are original Scriptures as they are written in the verses 13 and 14 of the Torah, but the verse 15 was corrupted with manifestation of the Spirit of Devil, the main Enemy of GOD, having been added by him his satanic tetragrammaton in the Torah of Moses.
I suggest that you do not know what you are talking about. Jesus quotes Psalm 110:1 and expounds it on a number of occasions, including Revelation 3:21-22. If you cannot do better than blaspheming the Name of God, YHWH, then the discussion is closed.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Oseas,

I suggest that you do not know what you are talking about. Jesus quotes Psalm 110:1 and expounds it on a number of occasions, including Revelation 3:21-22. If you cannot do better than blaspheming the Name of God, YHWH, then the discussion is closed.

Kind regards
Trevor
To finish, then:

Don't you know that there is no blasphemy against the Devil you invoke as god by the satanic pseudo name YHWH of the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritualist Judaism?

Around 2000 years ago, and around 4000 years after Adam, it still was the fourth Day of GOD's Days, the Word was made flesh, great MYSTERY, because the Word is GOD, self-executing, and He called Himself or named Himself as JESUS. This is the only NAME of GOD-Acts 4:12 and Hebrews 1:1-3, take a look, it among other biblical references, understand? Yes, it still was the fourth Day, and the Word made flesh-named JESUS-, said: "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.” John 5:17NASB. The Word made flesh-JESUS- also He said: I and the Father are One.”John 10:30. And The one who has seen Me has seen the Father; John 14:9 combined with Hebrews 1:3. Take a look.

The god created by the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritualist Jews by the name YHWH among others nine names or nicknames, yeah,
their god YHWH will be cast down into the bottomless pit in this current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, that he should deceive the nations no more, understand? The Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing, understand?

And in the END of this millennium, the Devil god YHWH cursed by my GOD in the beginning-Genesis 3:14-15, he who deceived the whole world, he will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the Beast (of sea) and the false prophet (the esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah) are, and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

1John 3:8 - The one who practices sin is of the Devil; for the Devil has been sinning from the beginning. The Son of GOD appeared for this purpose, to DESTROY the works of the Devil.

Get ready

Greetings again reddogs,

No, I believe in the Kingdom of god upon the earth for the 1000 years, with Jesus sitting upon the Temple Throne of David in literal Jerusalem, with the faithful as Kings and Priests of a significant remnant of natural Israel converted and the nations subjected and learning God's ways Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8, Daniel 2:35,44, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 1:11, Acts 3:19-21, Revelation 5:9-10. I do follow the William Miller and SDA view.

Kind regards
Trevor
Yes, but what does the Bible say, that's where we find truth..

Greetings again reddogs,
Yes, but what does the Bible say, that's where we find truth..
Yes, we need to turn to the Bible and it clearly shows that the SDA concept of a desolate earth for the 1000 years is not supported by Scripture. Neither is E.G. White's prophecy that the Great Controversy of the last days will be the Sabbath Question found in the Bible. She is a false prophet.

Kind regards
Trevor

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back