Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Sims...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I wish... I don't have it for windows... only for mac and my mac is busted

I have the Sims 2. I played it for awhile. It is fun, but I tend to like to mix roleplaying with some power gaming. So I was constantly making my Sims work out, read and build up their stats, while they wanted to party and cheat on each other. There is some really fun stuff there.

The Sims also is the beginning of some interesting ethical questions. Is it ok to torture Sims? If you leave the Sims alone, is that free will?

Quath

Quath said:
I have the Sims 2. I played it for awhile. It is fun, but I tend to like to mix roleplaying with some power gaming. So I was constantly making my Sims work out, read and build up their stats, while they wanted to party and cheat on each other. There is some really fun stuff there.

The Sims also is the beginning of some interesting ethical questions. Is it ok to torture Sims? If you leave the Sims alone, is that free will?

Quath
You were thinking about that? :o

I was thinking about where to find the download that removes the censoring when they shower. :-D

Sadly enough my room mate would build a bathroom make people use it then remove the door or have a pool and then when people got in he would remove the ladder so they would die. It was really weird because he had a small grave yard in the back yard. :o

Quath[/quote]
You were thinking about that? :o

I was thinking about where to find the download that removes the censoring when they shower. :-D[/quote]

already done on my mates comp.hehe.....he left em alone with it for an hour.came back.....oo the mods id downloaded................hehe!!!!!!!!!....only then is the sims amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timothy said:
Who else plays this rather interesting game?

Fun fun fun. lol, I like to make fireplaces and put lamps around it and make blazing infernos! :tongue It's not really all that entertaining to me otherwise though. I do like designing awesome palace-houses with the rosebud cheat though.

I was thinking about where to find the download that removes the censoring when they shower. :-D

Lol, yhou just need a cheat, not a mod. And it's very easy to find. Not that I'll post it for you...

we have Bustin' Out.It's ok. I wish the charachters spoke though! It's funny at times.I started a fire in the kitchen cooking...just a funny game.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back