Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The spiritual world (demons) interfering into the lives of people

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

I have heard many people say that there are such things as spiritual husbands and spiritual wives.

What is it all about? A man/woman is unaware that he/she is married to a spiritual husband/wife (demon). And they (the demons) control his/her life. But, I've heard that some people are away of the situation whereas the majority of others aren't.

And they tell you...some of the ways to know a man/woman who is under this bondage is: Eating always in your dreams, swimming in your dreams, having sexual intercourse in your dreams to the point of orgasm (quite different from the effect of wet dreams - which happens once in a while), flying in your dreams etc.

Some of these people who had sex in the dreams had had spiritual babies too.

A human man has sex with a spiritual wife in the dream - the spiritual wife bears a child; A human woman has sex with a spiritual husband in the dream - the human woman conceives spiritually and bears a child.

And they tell you: Once a man/woman is married to a spiritual husband/wife he/she always finds it hard or difficult to marry a physical husband/wife. The spiritual husbands/wives get so jealous that they keep attacking these men/women trying to marry their physical husbands/wives.

Doesn't this sound crazy? Yet people strongly testify there are such things as spiritual husbands, spiritual wives, spiritual children etc :shocked :biggrinunno :shrug :confused

Demons are real -

"I have heard many people say that there are such things as spiritual husbands and spiritual wives."

I've heard folks say all sorts of stupid stuff also. The capability of the Human Heart to deceive itself, and to BE deceived is nothing short of incredible.

And it's a sure bet the the "demonic" CAN communicate TO us, and lead us into ALL SORTS of error, and foolishness.

And because the majority of Christians never bother with God's Word, and are ignorant of HIS truth, they're fair game.

"What is it all about?"

Nothing. Case closed.

People do believe a lot of things exist:sad I don't bother my life about them....Although I don't argue with them when they say such things.

My mom said I was a spiritul baby and we are all spiritul baby's in christ. Nothing bad can happen to a spiritul baby because it has no substance I guess.

I and my wife had trouble with this. These demons will come in through having lust in your life. They are called asmodeus and osmodeus. Once a person repents of the lust it can be quite a battle to get rid of them.
Here is a deliverance pastor talking about this,
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drpatholliday/2011/11/26/marriage-breaking-demons-asmodeus-and-osmodeus

I have been in a crusade (and in other Christian gatherings) were this issue was emphasised. Many people were prayed for who confessed they had been in that spiritual bondage. They were prayed for, they believed they were delivered from such spiritual wives/husbands, and their spiritual children were destroyed.

I remember the emphasis that, and like you said,
...it can be quite a battle to get rid of them

I won't doubt it - just that I am uncomfortable with it.

I like Matthew26's statement: We are all spiritual babies in Christ:)

I won't doubt it - just that I am uncomfortable with it.
I don't understand - what are you uncomfortable with?

That people could be under such a spiritual bondange. (And some are unaware of this, a few are aware of it)

It is quite different from what happened in the OT: 'The sons of God visited women and had giants. They were physical giants, I believe. But, this case is spiritual children

What matters most is 'whatever the bondage - Jesus can still set us free'

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back