Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Time Has Come! HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

TheTimeHasCome

From "Letters from God and His Christ" Volume 7 > The Last Trumpet Before The Time >

Main Page - Letters From God and His Christ

[video=youtube;m0oSH5q831w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0oSH5q831w&feature=player_embedded[/video]

10/21/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Lord’s Words Spoken to Timothy, During an Online Bible/Letter Study Fellowship - For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord your God: The trumpet, I am blowing, is revealed to the wise and humble of heart... Causing the penitent to shudder from within and the rebellious to burn with contempt. It is a trumpet of old, yet remains the trumpet of this day also...
Behold, My servant is soon entering his seventh year, and My Word and this Trumpet soon after. Lo, it is the seventh, and shall be blown for seven without ceasing, even as this seven sounds continuously before the time.
Behold, is it not also that which I have revealed, which remains holy in My eyes?... The fulfillment which has been long, followed by three which will come in rapid succession, the fulfillment thereof short yet everlasting... Even as the seventh, with an eighth yet to come?...

Therefore, thus says The Lord...

I have trumpeted the call to awake,
Yet who has heard My call?...

Who has given heed, and walked according to My calling?...

Wicked and slothful generation! DEAF CHILDREN!
This world is forsaken! I shall blot out the kingdoms of men!
I shall wipe them away, and cast them from My sight... FOREVER!

Never again shall they arise!...

Never again shall they walk proudly,
Shaking their fists toward heaven in their self-proclaimed glory,
Walking after all their perverse lusts, in the pursuit of evil gain...

I AM THE LORD, AND I HAVE SEEN IT!

Thus says The Lord: Therefore, I shall speak and this trumpet shall be finished!... And oh what a cry shall be heard, and oh what a bitter weeping shall break forth! Behold, the gnashing of teeth shall come forth from every corner, with a great noise, as the sound of a plague of devouring locusts drawing near!... I shall speak! Behold, whether they will hear or forbear, I shall be heard!
Lo, this Trumpet before you is but a whisper... For the voice of YaHuWaH shall shake the heavens and the earth, in the Day of His hot displeasure! For none in the earth have known Me, as I truly am... BEHOLD! YOU SHALL ALL KNOW ME! Says The Holy One, The God of Israel, The God of POWER and fierce jealousy, The God who has come forth from His sanctuary, to punish!... For I am The God of judgment!
Behold, The Mighty One of Jacob has spoken in His authority, yet few have given heed, few have bowed down to give Me glory! Therefore, I shall speak with a greater voice, and the days shall be turned into darkness.

I shall turn My face against this generation!...

And all the mountains shall crumble before My presence!...

All giants shall fall down, and be crushed beneath the weight of their fallen riches!

The God of recompense is risen up! The God of glory is come out!... Behold, I am risen up in My vengeance! AND I SHALL SURELY REPAY THE NATIONS! I have seen! I have beheld it!... I HAVE SEEN IT!... NOTHING is hidden before My eyes! Neither are My ears at all dull in hearing! Tears of great sorrow fill My eyes... Flames of fire are shown up behind them!... My face is red in My indignation!
My heart’s inferno rages over that which is before My eyes!... Persecution! Murder! Death fills every corner! Sin overtakes the land, bursting forth as a flood FROM THE HEARTS OF MEN! My people are slain and disemboweled, and paraded down the streets, hung upon the walls as a trophy and spoils of war, IN THE NAME OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM!... The name, by which I am called among them... Allah, is NOT My name!...
Despicable peoples!... YOU are the walking dead in My eyes!... Shall I not repay?! Shall I not come down and tear My enemies to pieces?! Shall I not destroy their lands, and persecute their people with the sound of My voice, day and night?! Shall I not move swiftly, and grind them to powder beneath the feet of The Holy One of Israel?! Shall I not come down and consume?!... And destroy?!

THUS SAYS THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL!...

NO MORE shall any god stand before Me!

NO MORE shall any creation, made by the hands of man,
Stand proudly before My face!

Beloved, they are slaying My people in every corner! They are murdering My gifts, tearing them to pieces without remorse!...

What would you have Me do, beloved? What more is there?... I POURED OUT MY LIFE!... They refuse to drink. They have forsaken Me... ME!... The Fountain of Living Water! And for what beloved, for what? Look at what they do! Look how they greedily run, lusting after every contemptible word and deed, filling their bellies! They are a vile people, a deceitfully wicked generation, the likes of which has never been seen!... Yet I love them still...

Even so, I must not withhold My punishment... Judgment must be satisfied, evil must be utterly destroyed from before Me. For if I do not do that which I have purposed in My heart to do, and if that which I have stored up, in the storehouses of My wrath, is not poured out, mankind would be no more... With the garden utterly destroyed.

Therefore, I am come!...

With a great trumpet blast to awaken the nations!...

Behold, this world shall be shaken to its core!...

The Holy One shall shout, with a loud command,
And all light shall be gone from the world, in an instant!...

Behold, the whole of the earth shall be shaken with a mighty earthquake!...

The Wrath of The Lamb revealed!

Thus says The Lord God, whose name is “Forsakenâ€: I am forgotten among My people, My people who say they are My people... Behold, they do lie, for they are not My people! For My ways are an abhorrence to them, neither will they obey Me. They are a people of deceits, a people of two faces, running after every unclean thing. And though they say, “As the Lord lives, we are delivered to do all these things in His nameâ€... They will in no wise escape, they shall not be delivered! For they have profaned My name, and desecrated the glory of The Holy One of Israel!... Taking that which is righteous and good, then turning it to an open shame, to the confusion of many faces!...

Thus says The Lord: I am against ALL, who have blasphemed My name and My Word continually!... For they have profaned the holy by all their doings!... I am against their every word and deed, and I shall not spare!...

Behold, even I am against YOU, churches of men!...

For My ways have become an abhorrence to you...

Yes, you proclaim it by all your doings!...

Yet YOUR ways have become an abhorrence to Me! Says The Lord...

And I shall surely repay, and bring upon you a harsh correction, to turn you back from your ways, that you might be recovered from your transgression... Even with many strong words, as a mighty toppling wind which breaks off the branches and topples the tall trees, shall you break and be brought down. With a great thrashing, this way and that, shall you be broken in pieces, even as the world also shall be turned upside down, says The Lord... For I have declared it! And so shall it be brought to pass, before the eyes of THIS generation.
For many have played the harlot, and many have made themselves a god, proclaiming the will of The Lord with many lofty and vain words, though not one of them has heard the voice of The Lord their God. Therefore, I have numbered their words, and I have accounted every one to their shame.
Yet My people are not at all ashamed of their offenses, nor will they turn and give heed to My words, which I have spoken to THIS generation. My people do continually transgress against Me!... Persecuting My prophets and slandering My messengers!... Fighting against Me in their own names, saying, “We shall be justified in our actions, when The Lord comes to punishâ€...

Behold, I am indeed come out to punish! I am come down to repay!...

Each one, according to their tongue...

Each one, according to their deeds.

Lo, to My own bitterness, have they provoked The Holy One to anger!

Each one shall receive of the punishment of The Most High!...

For they have forsaken Me!...

ME!... The Fountain of Living Water!

What an obscene thing is before My eyes! What a detestable thing is on display before Me, amongst this people who are NOT My people! What an awful spewing is brought forth from these modern peoples!... Despising My name, making My name to be as an abomination in all the world!...
Behold, they have endeavored to make The Holy One of Israel in their own image, molding Him by deceitful hands, to their own hurt!... A molded, graven image, which they have named in their places!... Desecration!... The very name for which they are called... LAWLESSNESS!...
Yes, LAWLESSNESS is their name!... Sin excused in MY name, the name of their righteousness, polluted according to their own hearts which have not known Me, neither do I see of Myself in them! Yet by their doings, they testify against themselves, declaring, “Behold, look upon US, for we have become righteous in our own eyes. For we have forsaken the Law of The Father, in the name of The Son. Yes, HE has made it possible for us to do so, and by HIS permission do we forsake the Living God, to pollute His nameâ€...
FOOLISH CHILDREN! DISEASED GENERATION! You all remain captives!... Lo, you have signed the document of your own sentences, which shall be severe and carried out without delay... Behold, you have been on the side of your own judgment, nodding your heads in agreement...

And according to the number of your churches shall be your punishment,
Oh houses of harlots, daughters of fornication...
*READ MORE AT: TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com​

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I see truth in this. The churches of today have become the breeding ground of all things evil. They have all together taken the holy law of God and have exchanged it for their own faith. While they declare freedom, they are slaves of lawlessness.

The only way to know if this is from God or not is to see if this does come to pass as said.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back