Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The weather channel, reconstituted...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

farouk

Okay so the current-up-to-now weather thread has seized up.

Hence this one.

(I'll start: )

Ontario: sunny, hot (35C, yes, really), dry

It's been just an amazingly beautiful morning this morning... I wish [MENTION=30546]Barbarian[/MENTION] could have been here to get some photos of our sunrise over the mountains today. There were just enough of the right kinds of clouds to get a lot of color in the sky, shimmering silver linings and honest to goodness sun rays. However, once that sun got into the sky, it started to heat up... it's going to be hot, hot, hot later. In the 90's with thunderstorms.

It's been just an amazingly beautiful morning this morning... I wish [MENTION=30546]Barbarian[/MENTION] could have been here to get some photos of our sunrise over the mountains today. There were just enough of the right kinds of clouds to get a lot of color in the sky, shimmering silver linings and honest to goodness sun rays. However, once that sun got into the sky, it started to heat up... it's going to be hot, hot, hot later. In the 90's with thunderstorms.
[MENTION=4376]handy[/MENTION]:

90s? You guys in the Rockies must be freezing... LOL. Here the forecast for this afternoon is 42C air temp.

Come back Canadian winter; all is forgiven... :chin

Blessings.

90s? You guys in the Rockies must be freezing... LOL. Here the forecast for this afternoon is 42C air temp.

Oh, we had 102 day before yesterday and 105 the day before that... it's nice to have this cooling trend. :biggrin

Today we continue our cooler than average and seriously overwet trend here in "Hotlanta" ... heading for mid to upper 80s with a 50/50 shot of yet more rain. Currently it is cloudy, very humid, and a mild 75.

This time last year we were in a string of 100 degree days and the lakes that feed the city were several feet below "full pool". Now we're barely breaking 90 and the lakes that feed the city are now 2 and 3 feet ABOVE full pool.

Today we continue our cooler than average and seriously overwet trend here in "Hotlanta" ... heading for mid to upper 80s with a 50/50 shot of yet more rain. Currently it is cloudy, very humid, and a mild 75.

This time last year we were in a string of 100 degree days and the lakes that feed the city were several feet below "full pool". Now we're barely breaking 90 and the lakes that feed the city are now 2 and 3 feet ABOVE full pool.
[MENTION=91283]faeriecat[/MENTION]:

So do all the flights still change at Atlanta? so lots of delayed flights because of the weather...?

Good old Geeawjah... :)

Blessings.

Glad to have found this. I've kept going to the other thread to try to get it to work, but to no avail....anyway we've been having sunny and right around 80F everyday. Usually it clouds up after midnight and is kind of cool and cloudy in the mornings and that burns off in the early afternoon.

florida, specifically where I live, 90's and rain. about this all week. lovely I get to be soggy once again at work :sad

yeah, I know but reading water meters in the rain just sucks. electric meters its easy. I don't have stop moving as long and if its digital I don't stop at all. input the reading and go. tomorrow I have both water and electric and then some water and electric . the rest after that is all electric. my favorite. no digging them up. just read and go.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back