Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Wedding

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The question could be asked in other ways:

1) Is the Lord Jesus God? yes

2) Is God omniscient? yes

Jesus is at the Right Hand of the Father, of Course
Jesus is God the Son, yes He is.
He is God

but the scriptures were written for a reason, every word is inspired by God.
every Jot and Tittle as Jesus said will not pass away
the simple answers are not enough
in order to approach the mind of God we must studies every word.

please read it closely and tell me what it says

Hi Mr R; I think you are wanting to tell us something, so why not come right out and tell us what it is?

Jesus was made lower than the angel.
He said I can do nothing unless the Father tells me.
His mother told the servants they have no wine
He said woman what have I to do with this
My time has not yet come
Apparently His time had come
His mother became to messenger from God
Remember Jesus Said I can do nothing unless the Father tell me

Perhaps the question is : when did our Father tell Him. It is clear that Jesus was somewhat limited by His human condition. Otherwise He would not have gone to the Mt. of Transfigureation to learn what was to come. Did He hear from God as we do, one step at a time? Since he was subject to His parents on earth, He might well have heard from his Father via Mary. He had not yet come of age. I don't know.

It all comes back to the union of the divine and human natures ('the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us; and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth' John 1.14).

I do think that if we start to try to say that the Lord Jesus supposedly did or thought this and that as man and then supposedly did or thought that or the other as God, then we will get ourselves into a lot of difficulties.

The union of the Two Natures is sometimes referred to by theologians as the Hypostatic Union. Although we don't need to keep using this term necessarily, we should remember that He is always and wholly man and always and wholly God.

Could it be that the wine is symbolism for his blood And by him saying my time has not yet come He was referring to the shed blood on the cross?

Jesus is at the Right Hand of the Father, of Course
Jesus is God the Son, yes He is.
He is God

but the scriptures were written for a reason, every word is inspired by God.
every Jot and Tittle as Jesus said will not pass away
the simple answers are not enough
in order to approach the mind of God we must studies every word.

please read it closely and tell me what it says
Christ walked by the ETERNAL SPIRIT, He was the Word of God, He and the Holy Spirit were in union to fulfill all the eternal Word. Now in the "eternal realm" the act has an eternal purpose. You seem to ask questions, like you are a teacher above others? Are you? I hope you have come to teach us here! But many come to this forum in pride, thinking that they have wisdom,but only have pride! which are you? I will wait before I decide, but dont deceive yourself. God has many true servants on this forum. I suggest you allow us to see who you are before you seek to lecture us on the ways of God -Mitspa

Jesus was always with the Father.
He was not born of man but of the Father in heaven.
The Word, God, became lower than the angels, God the Son.
Jesus never compromised, He did all the Father told Him,
obedient to the end.
Never think of Jesus less then what He is and where He came from
there is no compromise.

What was the first miracle of Moses? turning the water to blood! a picture of death and the curse of the Law!
Christ first miracle was turning water into wine, given joy and life to those who are attending the wedding. A picture of His Grace!

What was the first miracle of Moses? turning the water to blood! a picture of death and the curse of the Law!
Christ first miracle was turning water into wine, given joy and life to those who are attending the wedding. A picture of His Grace!

Mitspa, you hit on something very intriguing.
In conception, it’s been proven the blood of the man is passed on to the fetus by the male but not by the woman
In the conception of Jesus, His blood was pure, of no man…..
This is one of the reasons why only Jesus could qualify as the perfect sacrifice because of this purity and of Course He is from God
Jesus was not contaminated by sinful blood
The flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven

Mitspa, you hit on something very intriguing.
In conception, it’s been proven the blood of the man is passed on to the fetus by the male but not by the woman
In the conception of Jesus, His blood was pure, of no man…..
This is one of the reasons why only Jesus could qualify as the perfect sacrifice because of this purity and of Course He is from God
Jesus was not contaminated by sinful blood
The flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven

what do you think Mister M

it is a medical fact that the egg does not pass blood to the fetus
it is the sperm that deliver the blood
the fetus thus recieve blood from only the male

i read about a Doctor who has written articals about this
the details escape me
but if this is fact, Jesus was free from contaminated sinful blood

it is a medical fact that the egg does not pass blood to the fetus
it is the sperm that deliver the blood
the fetus thus recieve blood from only the male

i read about a Doctor who has written articals about this
the details escape me
but if this is fact, Jesus was free from contaminated sinful blood

I understand that, but how does that relate to the topic of the wedding and "His Time"?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back