Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Word of God.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Deu 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed;

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed;

Pro 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue; And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Pro 10:31 The mouth of the righteous bringeth forth wisdom; But the perverse tongue shall be cut off.

Wisdom says:

Pro 8:7 For my mouth shall utter truth; And wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; There is nothing crooked or perverse in them.

Pro 10:31 The mouth of the righteous bringeth forth wisdom; But the perverse tongue shall be cut off.

Wisdom says:

Pro 8:7 For my mouth shall utter truth; And wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
Pro 8:8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; There is nothing crooked or perverse in them.

1Pe 4:11 if any man speaketh, speaking as it were oracles of God;

Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word.

Mar 4:20 And those are they that were sown upon the good ground; such as hear the word, and accept it, and bear fruit, thirtyfold, and sixtyfold, and a hundredfold.

Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word.

Mar 4:20 And those are they that were sown upon the good ground; such as hear the word, and accept it, and bear fruit, thirtyfold, and sixtyfold, and a hundredfold.

Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good.

Mat 13:37 And he answered and said, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 and the field is the world; and the good seed,
(Sperma) these are the sons of the kingdom;

Mat 13:37 And he answered and said, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 and the field is the world; and the good seed,
(Sperma) these are the sons of the kingdom;

Joh 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a grain of wheat fall into the earth and die, it abideth by itself alone; but if it die, it beareth much fruit.

Joh 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a grain of wheat fall into the earth and die, it abideth by itself alone; but if it die, it beareth much fruit.

Joh 12:25 He that loveth his life loseth it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Choose life.

Rev 19:13 And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly;

1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one.

1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you , and ye have overcome the evil one.

Deu 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul; and ye shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be for frontlets between your eyes.

Deu 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul; and ye shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be for frontlets between your eyes.

Deu 30:11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not too hard for thee, neither is it far off.
Deu 30:12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?
Deu 30:13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?
Deu 30:14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Luk 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

But also:

Mat 13:38 ....the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; .......

The true sons must = the Word of God.

Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no lie: they are without blemish.

Back