Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The World is a Stage, and it belongs to the devil. Luke 4:5-8 KJV

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

kahn888

Did God tell us to be Vigilante and Watch?? I think he did, and What happened?? A lot of the Churches all over the world are ASLEEP !!!!!
1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Ezekiel 3:17 - Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word of my mouth, and give them warning from me. This is why people are getting deceived when they reject God's words, The Holy Bible, "Basic, instructions, before, leaving, earth"

Luke 4:5-8 KJV
And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Time to think outside the box, stop listening to the mainstream media, stop listening to the Government, remember World War 2?? Hitler used experimental drug on millions of Jews, Nuremberg Trial, looks like history is repeating itself. don't take my word for it, go to Google and type in "Bitchute" or "Rumble" bitchute and rumble don't filter out the truth, only YouTube does, after when you're in rumble or bitchute, type in covid 19 Scamdemic, or Plandemic.

Covid-19 is nothing more then seasonal Flu, infulzena A, influenza B. no scientest in the world, cannot even show or produce, a contained islolated specimen covid-19. only computer generated visuals.

There are mass worldwide protest for liberty and freedom from tyranny of the new world order,
Giant protest against VAX mandates in Vienna, Austria [December 4th https://rumble.com/vrckwz-giant-pro...ates-in-vienna-austria-december-4th-2021.html
UK Protest Against Tyrannical Vaccine Passports and Mandatory Vaccinations. https://rumble.com/vr0az1-uk-protes...ne-passports-and-mandatory-vaccinations..html
Australia Massive Freedom Protest Against Vaccine Mandates In Canberra, Australia https://rumble.com/vu4ado-massive-freedom-protest-against-vaccine-madates-in-canberra-australia.html
France Protesting after Macron wanting to piss off the unvaxxed, France Protesting after Macron wanting to piss off the unvaxxed
as you can see, the Whole world is waking up to this New World Order, The people are fighting back, we need to support them, we need fasting and praying for the whole world to come together, or our grandkids won't have a future, it's never been about health, It's always been About Control.

This is not a Conspiracy anymore, it's Happening NOW !!
COVID-19 is nothing more than a rebranded Communist Propaganda.
Educate Yourself !! It's a Bioweapon Disguised as a VAX https://rumble.com/vng4nz-the-ai-organization-founder-nano-tech-vaccines-are-extinction-agenda.html
Stop watching the News mainstream media, STOP listening to the Governments. Stop using social medias.
THE Covid-19 VACCINE IS ""NOT A VACCINE" IT'S CALLED LUCIFERASE" IT IS AN Liquid OPERATING SYSTEM. IT'S THE FIRST STAGE OF THAT "MARK" IN REV 13:17!!
Lastly, brother, please educate yourself about what's going in this world, we are at WAR. The Government have been hijacked, this Covid-19 is Scamdemic to depopulate the world Covid-19 does not exist, no one, yes no none has even isolated the covid virus!, that means that covid vaccine is not a vaccine, because COVID-19 does not exist,
please educate yourself about what's going in this world, we are at WAR. The Government have been hijacked, this Covid-19 is Scamdemic to depopulate the world Covid-19 does not exist, no one, yes no none has even isolated the covid virus!, that means that covid vaccine is not a vaccine, because covid-19 does not exist,

These people are bold the world controllers, new world order, they are selling this book on Amazon called" COVID-19: The Great Reset Paperback – 9 July 2020" https://www.amazon.com.au/Covid-19-Great-Reset-Thierry-Malleret/dp/2940631123

yea that's right, they planned all this. thier book tell's about their plans.
All Glory to Jesus Christ for revealing the Truth.
Luke 12:2-3 kJV 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

H kahn888 and welcome to CF :wave2

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

We are definitely in the times of sorrow, but yet closer to the return of Christ as all things will be fulfilled in Christ when He returns. For now we bide our time taking the Gospel message to the world.

Satan is the god of this world. Adam gave the devil that authority. The best thing we can do is adapt to the Spirit of God and focus on the attention of Christ. We are His children destined to be hated and suffer in this life. But in the end we will be saved if we remain faithful.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back