Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The World is coming to an End....sort of???

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

D4Christ

Another day and another so-called prophet has declared the end to life as we know it on earth. Jose Luis De Jesus, the self proclaimed Jesus Christ man on earth has declared that June 30th will mark the date of the promised "transformation" of the New Testament.

But for Jose that does not mean the end of the world. In his case it means that he and all of his followers (the first fruit) will be transformed into new bodies and it means the Jose will rule the world, ending corrupt government and starting God's kingdom on earth.

Yeah right.

Unfortunately, Jose has thousands of followers across many Latin countries. All believing he is Christ or anti-Christ (Jose puts a postive spin on this), many of whom have tatooed their bodies with 666. His followers are known to be loud often demonstrating openly against the Catholic church. And they are larger in number than the Branch Divinians or Jim Jones' People church.

What happens in 10 days when people, who believe they are now immortal, wake up and demand that the governments and all other heritic religions be placed under Jose's rule?

Many people laugh him off, and don't pay any mind. But when is the last time we have had so many dedicated people around the world believe that it is their God given right to rule said world with "Jesus." I pray no mass suicides take place, but I pray even more that innocent people are not attacked and hurt during this mass delusion.

Dee

They will own the world:

[video=youtube;c4Htqxr_E9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Htqxr_E9k&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

They will be gods on earth:

[video=youtube;JJjQyGNwWMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJjQyGNwWMg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

At this time, most of the Latin American countries are insignificant in world politics and commerce - so I find it nothing to worry about.

As to riots and violence, we have plenty of violence in the world and what little violence this guy's influence might add would be insignificant.

They will own the world:

[video=youtube;c4Htqxr_E9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Htqxr_E9k&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

They will be gods on earth:

[video=youtube;JJjQyGNwWMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJjQyGNwWMg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I don't have my bible with me right now but didn't Satan appeal to the pride of man saying you will be as God knowing good and evil?

The pride of man. Gets 'em in the end every time.

Well, everyday does bring us a day closer to the coming of the Lord and an end to this world as we know it, but how can one listen and believe and follow another self proclaimed prophet when even Jesus doesn't even know the day nor the hour, but God only. :study

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Well, everyday does bring us a day closer to the coming of the Lord and an end to this world as we know it, but how can one listen and believe and follow another self proclaimed prophet when even Jesus doesn't even know the day nor the hour, but God only. :study

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

For His Glory:

Revelation 22 says, 'Even so, come Lord Jesus'.

Meanwhile, we are here to serve Him, as He give strength day by day.

Blessings.

At this time, most of the Latin American countries are insignificant in world politics and commerce - so I find it nothing to worry about.

As to riots and violence, we have plenty of violence in the world and what little violence this guy's influence might add would be insignificant.

Whether this guy influences people or politics in Latin countries is not the point. This guy represents a sentiment deep in the consciousness of people everywhere, whether they belong to God or this world. People are tired of this world as it is. Every group seems to be straining at the seams and praying for the world as it is to end. Scriptures even tell us as Christians to pray to hurry that day along when will be changed and with our Lord.

In light of this fact, 2012 seems to be a jumping off point for many to bring the earth's change along. What concerns me about Jose and his ministry is that it may be only a small sample of what other groups may be planning. But let's not get it twisted....he has many followers all over the world unlike some other famous cult leaders, like Manson, Koresh, Jones and Doe. His disruptions, if his followers really believe they are going to be gods on the 30th, could be felt in many places and neighborhoods. It imho is significant enough to put on my radar, whether it is in "my backyard" or not. We may not live close enough to his groups to be effected, but that does not mean the next cult, who think they are chosen, couldn't be in your neighborhood.

I think it is wise for Christians to be aware of how these doomsday cults are playing out around us.

Blessings,
Dee

In light of this fact, 2012 seems to be a jumping off point for many to bring the earth's change along. I think it is wise for Christians to be aware of how these doomsday cults are playing out around us.

And for a similar reason, I am troubled by all of the moronic "2012 Mayan" and "Planet Nibiru" nonsense on the internet, mostly Youtube.
We live in a world where the average person does not know good scientific thinking from bad (or fictional) scientific thinking.

So, it's two days until this "transformation" and Jose's main website now points to a youtuble page of his teachings.

This includes a new youtube post from Rome, in which one of his followers states he accepts Jose's delcaration of the punishment sentenced to the great Whore, the Vactican. This follower states that the Vactican will burn down and he refers to himself and other followers as 'gods on earth.'

Here a nut job, there a nut job, everywhere a nut job. There will be nuts on earth until the Son really makes his return to establish his rule. We can only pray that these people, once they realize they can't walk thru walls, will quietly go away and seek plastic surgeons to remove the 666 tatoos they have placed on their body.

I truly pray that no innocents get hurt because the 'gods' have decided to blow up buildings and churches to start Armageddon.

I guess we have less than 48 hours to see if they just go away or make trouble on their way out.

Blessings,
Dee

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back