Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

There is an Army

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Sparkey

Retired

There is Power, in (with) the Name of Jesus...
Break Every Chain, break every chain, break every chain.
-by Jesus Culture (lyrics)
It does not matter the 'color' of the chain. ... Break every chain, break every chain ...

Video URL time-mark 209/8:09' ... 'Break every chain'
WE BELIEVE
Video URL time-mark 3:38/8:09 'There's an Army ...'

Break%20Every%20Chain%20-Break%20Every%20Chain%20by%20Jesus%20Culture-%20Theres%20an%20Army%20-%20rising%20up_zpsxbwatnsu.png

Last edited:

There is Power, in (with) the Name of Jesus...
Break Every Chain, break every chain, break every chain.
-by Jesus Culture (lyrics)
It does not matter the 'color' of the chain. ... Break every chain, break every chain ...

Video URL time-mark '209/8:09' ... Break every chain
WE BELIEVE
Video URL time-mark '3:38/8:09' There's an Army ...

Break%20Every%20Chain%20-Break%20Every%20Chain%20by%20Jesus%20Culture-%20Theres%20an%20Army%20-%20rising%20up_zpsxbwatnsu.png
Ok.

And?......
And?

There is POWER in the name of Jesus. Break Every Chain!
It's a sound that I'm familiar with. The sound of worship, brought to you by the Holy Spirit, this time through a modern singer.
Break every chain! There are PROMISES... in the Name of Jesus!

It's an uplifting song that I hope you enjoy. There's an ARMY, rising up. There's a Prophecy, coming true...
It's coming true for me, it's coming true for you.

Did I hear you say, "Moar?"
Jesus, we pray that those things we are so easily beset by, each and every one, are broken even as YOU have promised. Even according to Your Provision. Nothing can stop you, O, Captain of our Salvation for every single work has been done by Our Father from the beginning. O! How may we join in Your glorious Name, we need You, even now, even here.

To You be the GLORY
C'mon... let's just pursue the One... that we love.

I so Long for you. (My soul longs for You) -- I believe You will come... like the RAIN

We are familiar with Isaiah chapter 61. At least the start of it is familiar in any case.
You've heard it. One second, I'll fetch it here for us.

BibleGateway Isaiah Chapter 61, Verses 1-4
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Did you hear Him? Verse 2: ... the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God;

I've not really seen that Prophecy (spoken first by the Holy Spirit through a guy named Isaiah) fully filled (yet). It makes me think that there's other prophecies that remain to be fully filled. In fact, it would be my guess that every mention of the "Day of the LORD," or "That great and terrible day," would have at least some aspect of future fulfilment.

Your thoughts are welcome, civilwarbuff but first... let me fetch the more unfamiliar verses of that same chapter for your convenience:

Bible Gateway Isaiah Chapter 61, verses 5 - 11

Who are the "strangers", please? Could they be you or me? I think maybe, YES. Others too. There's meat with our meal now, no? No just baby-food and milk. We need teeth, Jesus. Our Milk teeth are not enough for the task at hand.

Blessings to you in your studies, that you may know greater and greater depths in Him and Him alone.
Amen and amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back