Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

this new book i'm reading

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
W

wingman

The book - The Burning Heart
The Author- Richard Toney
what's in it- poetry / essays and commentaries

the picture so far...

I am reading "The Burning Heart", and finding it an interesting read. I would not consider myself really a poetry fan but reading this book, I may change my mind.
To me, it reads like a long conversation with God. I found it interesting as you read it, it feels like he's conversing/ connecting with you personally - until you begin to realize it is all together a conversation with God.
It’s like one long journey of prayers and a long walk of reconciliation; but without the preachy undertones some authors have.
:B-fly:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back