Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

This Story Really' Really' Really Burned Me Up

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

This story really burned me up, and my flesh says they should die. But I would like for them to at least get a beating by whip. If we treat crime like the Bible tells us to treat crime. It would be much' much lower than it is. People can say what they want' but the Bible tells us just how to deal with this stuff. Man's way does not work. I mean these people has taken rape' to another level. This is just plain sick. Tell me something' what do you all' think what their punishment should be ?

Teens in rape allegedly forced mom, son to have sex

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.  Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed. Authorities said the two would be charged as adults.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report.

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were expected, but he would not say whether authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

Walker made a first court appearance on Friday, after which his father, also named Nathan Walker, spoke briefly.

"My son has a good heart," the elder Walker said outside court. "I can't believe my son would do something like this. I don't teach my son violence so I don't understand."

Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, said Friday he intended to enter a not guilty plea on behalf of his client once charges are formally filed. He would not comment further.

A telephone message left at the office of Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned.[url]http://www.chron.com/disp/stor ... 48612.html[/url]

Yeah, it makes my blood boil as well. I would love to have these people tortured in so many violent ways.

But another part of me says that is just vengence. If I fell into that brutality, I would sink to their level. So I just hope they spend years and years in jail and I can hope they can discover the error of their ways.

OMG!! As a mother this absolutely horrifies me! As a human (in the flesh) I can think of a few things I would like to see done to them! But as a Christian it saddens my heart how Lost a person is without the Lord! :crying:

My thing is' that this mother and son' will never ever forget this. It will burn in their souls' for the rest of their lives. I am still mad about this. They need the highest punishment that can be dished out. And I wish I was the one giving it to them. They have did a great sin. And in Biblical days' they would have received death' even in the time of Jesus. I mean every time that mother and son look at each other they will think about that incident. And that is so unfair.

Well, this is bad, but look at the last 3 chapters of Judges, and the awful thing that happened to the concubine. Not much can top that---- a tribe of Israel was almost wiped out over it. Ironically, when the kingdoms of Israel and Judah later split, it was this one tribe (Benjamin) that God saved in Judah for His servant David's sake. Later on---- the apostle Paul came from this tribes and was not only the apostle to the Gentiles, but I believe the greatest apostle ever.

The people who raised me would be proud.

They taught little boys to do such things, then turned them loose on the world. I often have posted prayer request in the prayer forum for people who do such things, and teach others to do so. Perhaps I need to be more graphic about what they do.

Posting of the recent death of their leader and the concern of things to come as a result, produced zero results. Repeating the post, and my disgust of the prayerlessness of this forum in the hottest forum at the time produced messages of "good bye, good luck, drop in again sometime."

Please take your outrage before the Lord.

This is indeed a horrible thing!

But something isn't quite right there... I would like to know, how can a male be forced to perform sex?

Arousal does not occur from threat, I don't care what they said to him, under a threatenging situation a person cannot perform.

something is not quite right there.

Gabbylittleangel said:
The people who raised me would be proud.

They taught little boys to do such things, then turned them loose on the world. I often have posted prayer request in the prayer forum for people who do such things, and teach others to do so. Perhaps I need to be more graphic about what they do.

Posting of the recent death of their leader and the concern of things to come as a result, produced zero results. Repeating the post, and my disgust of the prayerlessness of this forum in the hottest forum at the time produced messages of "good bye, good luck, drop in again sometime."

Please take your outrage before the Lord.

Gabby, I'm so sorry to see this. I must admit, I have not visited the prayer forum enough. Please know that, even though I have not been regular in the prayer forum, that I do pray daily for those who need redemption through Christ Jesus. I know the Lord hears our cries.

That story was so awful I couldn't finish it. I would love to tell what I wish would happen to those sociopaths, but I would banned for saying it.

Father God I come before you as your servant, asking that you hear my prayer. I lift before you this mother and her son Father God, that you would pour out your spirit upon them and fill them with your joy and presence. I lift there hearts before you Father God and pray that you take away their pain and fill them with love and forgiveness. That through this tragic event, they will seek you and something good would come out of this. Father God I lift before you the young men that did this, and I'm asking Father God that your will be done, what punishment you fill is fit will be carried out, that you may get the Glory out of this. I pray for them that read this story across this great nation Father God, that you will fill their hearts with compassion for this mother and child and agree in prayer with me father God that justice be served. In the name of your precious Son Jesus I pray.

Amen!

Atonement said:
Father God I come before you as your servant, asking that you hear my prayer. I lift before you this mother and her son Father God, that you would pour out your spirit upon them and fill them with your joy and presence. I lift there hearts before you Father God and pray that you take away their pain and fill them with love and forgiveness. That through this tragic event, they will seek you and something good would come out of this. Father God I lift before you the young men that did this, and I'm asking Father God that your will be done, what punishment you fill is fit will be carried out, that you may get the Glory out of this. I pray for them that read this story across this great nation Father God, that you will fill their hearts with compassion for this mother and child and agree in prayer with me father God that justice be served. In the name of your precious Son Jesus I pray.

Amen!

amen!

I hear you loud and clear' Gabby. I guess Relic they made him go oral. And I know that he would not had been able to do it the other way.

Relic said:
... I would like to know, how can a male be forced to perform sex?

Arousal does not occur from threat.....

You would be amazed at what people can be forced to do. . . What children can be forced to do. . . . And what wicked, evil demon possessed people force their captives to do to one another.

And no, Relic, you would not like to know how.

Relic said:
This is indeed a horrible thing!

But something isn't quite right there... I would like to know, how can a male be forced to perform sex?

Arousal does not occur from threat, I don't care what they said to him, under a threatenging situation a person cannot perform.

something is not quite right there.

First - does it matter how they made him do it?

Second - He was 12 (if I remember the story right) - you are only assuming that he has started puperty - even simiulation is sick!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back