Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Thoughts on Video Professor?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Has anyone tried any of his informational products. I'm interested in see if they are useful, but I figured I would ask around to see if anyone had already given them a look.

It's been a couple weeks now since the OP's post and nobody said anything, so I figured I may as well offer what little advice I can. There's a few review sites on the internet, the easiest one of which for me to remember the address of is http://www.epinions.com. I see a couple video professor reviews listed on there and alarmingly enough the first link had 3 reviews and ALL THREE OF THEM said that after getting their free video, they were then billed for $70 - $177 more for videos they didn't order but apparently were contractually obligated to after requesting the "free" one. It sounds like a company to avoid. I used to work for CompUSA years ago and I'll tell you this - you have to swallow your pride to buy a "xxxxx for Dummies" book, but in general they were the most consistently good books for learning a product from zero knowledge. I'd start there.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back