Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Three more days then I'm taking a break.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Danus

Just a little note, this Sunday 03/13 will be it for me for a while on this forum. I have had a great time here. I've learned a few things, and have enjoyed this interaction with everyone here, but it's time for me to focus more of my spare time with family and others in the physical world a little more.

I just want to thank everyone for the opportunity to be a part of this forum and share our thoughts about God and Christianity, and even a few personal things like hobbies and interest. I'm sure I'll be back to chat some time soon, but I did not want to just stop posting and leave anyone wondering where I might of went off to.

Love you all. May God bless and keep you always. ;)

Have a blessed time with your family!

Lam 2:19 Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.

GodBlessYou3.gif

(I've never seen anyone use that icon in a thread title :chin)

It's great having you here, Danus, enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to your future return ;)

(I've never seen anyone use that icon in a thread title :chin)
Too true! :biggrin

Anyway Danus, it's been great chatting with you over the past months on this forum. It'd be great to 'see' you back posting, but I hope and pray that you spend the time you need to with your family.

Just a little note, this Sunday 03/13 will be it for me for a while on this forum. I have had a great time here. I've learned a few things, and have enjoyed this interaction with everyone here, but it's time for me to focus more of my spare time with family and others in the physical world a little more.

I just want to thank everyone for the opportunity to be a part of this forum and share our thoughts about God and Christianity, and even a few personal things like hobbies and interest. I'm sure I'll be back to chat some time soon, but I did not want to just stop posting and leave anyone wondering where I might of went off to.

:O :O :O THERE'S A REAL WORLD OUTSIDE THE INTERWEBZ?!?!

well then i shall miss your posting.

Dans, you know how highly I regard you. You will be missed, but family is more important if CFnet is getting in the way. Just don't forget about us! :)

Aw, bummer. I’m really going to miss you, Danus. You’re a good friend and one of my favourite posters. I always double-take if I see you responded to a thread

Enjoy the time with the ladies!<O:tongue

Well you may or may not read this but, Danus, I have enjoyed reading your posts and even agreed with most of what you have posted. :yes

You will be missed but come back when you can. :thumbsup

Hello again everybody. :waving

It's been a nice break from the Ol' computer, but I have permission to come back (within reason) after reconnecting with my family in the last 4 months. ;)

I have learned a valuable lesson in the past few months about the importance of prioritizing ones life. It's a lesson I seem to have to learn over and over :chin, due to my obsessive personality, but I thank God I have people in my life willing to teach me again and again. That is Love.

Danus!!!!

How good to see you. :waving I've missed your insights and humor! It will be good to have you around again!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back