Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Three requirements for my faith

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Blain

I go by three things for my faith, three things that make me who i am in Christ
1 Courage- having the courage to go forward heart blazing giving it everything if you've got and never giving up
2 Heart- Having an unquenchable thirst and hunger for God to have such a deep desire to know him love and be like him knowing that no matter how weak you are now because the lord is stron you will be strong.
3 Spirit- having that fire inside you that always burns intensely assuring you that with God all things are possible having the spirit to soar to greater hights no matter the cost

So Go forth my brethren and sisters with a Corageous burning heart and a spirit that lifts you to the heavens and leave a trail of Fire behind your steps[ You might need some water]

I go by three things for my faith, three things that make me who i am in Christ
1 Courage- having the courage to go forward heart blazing giving it everything if you've got and never giving up
2 Heart- Having an unquenchable thirst and hunger for God to have such a deep desire to know him love and be like him knowing that no matter how weak you are now because the lord is stron you will be strong.
3 Spirit- having that fire inside you that always burns intensely assuring you that with God all things are possible having the spirit to soar to greater hights no matter the cost

So Go forth my brethren and sisters with a Corageous burning heart and a spirit that lifts you to the heavens and leave a trail of Fire behind your steps[ You might need some water]
Great post Blain.Encouraging words as well :thumb

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back