Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Three Times Thou SHALT keep....Do we?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

whirlwind

Exodus 23:14-16 Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year. Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty. And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

Three specific dates for us to observe. The birth of Christ when He came to dwell in His tabernacle, Sukkot. The crucifixion of Christ, Passover. The return of Christ, Shavuot, when He comes to dwell in His elect.

• 1. Passover is the feast of unleavened bread that has been corrupted into easter. The dates are close but they are not the same. Christ, the Lamb, was sacrificed on Passover...not easter.

2. Shavuot is the feast of harvest, the firstfruits....Pentecost, also called the "festival of weeks," "festival of reaping," occuring fifty days after Passover in the Hebrew month of Sivon (late May or early June. It marks the anniversary of the day God gave the Torah to Moses at Mt. Sinai.

3. Sukkot is the feast of ingathering, also known as Sukkos, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles, celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei, (late September to late October). This feast, as was Passover, has been corrupted to be Christmas.

whirlwind said:
Exodus 23:14-16 Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year. Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty. And the feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

Three specific dates for us to observe. The birth of Christ when He came to dwell in His tabernacle, Sukkot. The crucifixion of Christ, Passover. The return of Christ, Shavuot, when He comes to dwell in His elect.

• 1. Passover is the feast of unleavened bread that has been corrupted into easter. The dates are close but they are not the same. Christ, the Lamb, was sacrificed on Passover...not easter.

2. Shavuot is the feast of harvest, the firstfruits....Pentecost, also called the "festival of weeks," "festival of reaping," occuring fifty days after Passover in the Hebrew month of Sivon (late May or early June. It marks the anniversary of the day God gave the Torah to Moses at Mt. Sinai.

3. Sukkot is the feast of ingathering, also known as Sukkos, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles, celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei, (late September to late October). This feast, as was Passover, has been corrupted to be Christmas.
The purpose for which these three feast/s were given to Israel was in connection with deliverance from the land of EGYPT, spiritually - these feasts were all fulfilled IN CHRIST! The end stage of development comes in spiritual deliverance from the LAND of the NORTH...!

• Jeremiah 16:14-15

14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. KJV

The ark of the covenant was the central focus in all three major events.

Jer 3:14-16
14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more. KJV

1 Peter 1:2-3
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, KJV

The land of the north in Jeremiah 16:15 is the state of death. God has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus our Lord from the dead.

Joe

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back