Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

TIME FOR MOVIN' ON

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:....

Gen 12:5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son,

Gen 13:5 And Lot also, which went with Abram, had flocks, and herds, and tents.

Gen 13:14 ,And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:...

When God called Abram out of his country, (Gen 12:1) He told him to separate from his kindred. Abram got out of the country, but took Lot with him. It was not until after Abram separated from Lot that God fulfilled the promise of giving him the land. (Gen 13:14)

The Lord is calling me to move on. He has other things that He wants me to do with my time, and focus my energy on. He says that I can not move on until I leave behind the things that He has called me to leave behind. One of them is this forum. He has even used another member of the forum today to confirm the word that The Lord said to me earlier.

Grandpa would say "Dagnabit child, if He done told ya what to do, why ain't you about doin it?"
He has made it clear in the past several days that He is moving and shaking things. Promises that He made long ago are being fulfilled, and I am eager to see some victories in the battles that I have been fighting over the past half a century.

The Lord taught us to pray in Mat 6:13 "...lead us not into temptation..." For that reason, I am requesting that the Admins close the door behind me as I leave, that I not be tempted to return, unless and until the Lord calls me to do so.

WHen I see ya'll on the other side, we can continue our discussions then, and I will introduce you to Grandpa.

God bless. :smt006

Stronger Than Before
by Janny Grien

EVEN THO' THE RAIN COMES DOWN
IT BRINGS LIFE INTO THE GROUND
AND I KNOW THE SUN WILL SHINE
AND THAT BRINGS HOPE AGAIN
TO THIS HEART OF MINE....THIS HEART OF MINE

I KNOW GOD CAN HEAL ALL THINGS
BROKEN LIVES AND BROKEN WINGS
ONLY HE CAN MEND A HEART
THAT THIS WORLD HAS TORN APART....TORN APART

AS THE SEASON MAKES THEIR TURN
THERE'S A LESSON HERE TO LEARN
BROKEN WINGS TAKE TIME TO MEND
BEFORE THEY LEARN TO FLY AGAIN
ON THE BREATH OF GOD THEY'LL SOAR
THEY'LL BE STRONGER THAN BEFORE

WHEN WE LOOK INTO THE PAST
LOVE'S THE ONLY THING THAT LASTS
AND THIS LOVE WILL KEEP US STRONG
WITH GOD'S HELP WE'RE MOVIN' ON...TIME FOR MOVIN' ON

BROKEN WINGS TAKE TIME TO MEND
BEFORE THEY LEARN TO FLY AGAIN
ON THE BREATH OF GOD THEY'LL SOAR
THEY'LL BE STRONGER THAN BEFORE

ON THE BREATH OF GOD WE'LL SOAR ...WE'LL BE STRONGER THAN BEFORE

Gonna miss you Gabby.
He did that with me a while back. Had something He wanted me to do. At least that's what I thought. But I later found He had something He wanted to show me, teach me. So off I went, witnessed what it was He wanted me to see and I learned a valuable lesson. With the lesson learned He led me back here again. :-D
I do understand where you're coming from. He's taught me things to be better equipped for something else. There was something here you needed, you got it and now it's time to use it, whatever that is. He's reassigned me to different posts in His army a number of times through the years.

Keep your head down and your powder dry!
Good luck Gabby and God bless.
prayer.gif

God bless you and we will surely miss you around here. You've helped me see some light recently and I thank you for that. God bless and stay in touch, if you can.

Vic

Gabby,
I personally don't think you should go and I hope that you will reconsider. On a selfish note, you have been a great inspiration for me in the Prayer's forum, Thank you.

God bless you as your travels bring you into foreign lands.

I think this board will be a lot better because of your wisdom, Gabby. We haven't always agreed on certain things, but who does....especially on forums? ;-)
But, I do realize you are a sister in Christ, and I can't say that of everyone these days.

Your valuable contributions here will be missed and will leave a void.

God bless you Gabby! ... The Lord has certainly used you in my life through your words on these forums! I'll miss you and hope to hear from you again before we meet on the other side! I pray He continues to lead you and fight for you!

You have all been very gracious. Thank you.

Father God,

I ask Your blessings on my brothers and sisters in Christ. Let Your Light shine on them, in them and through them. May they grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I pray that you continue to use 123 Christian Forums for your glory. Your Word does not return to you void, but accomplishes what You send it out to do. I pray that the seeds of truth that have been planted in these forums would grow and flourish, and bare much fruit. The weeds would wither and die and blow away like ash.

May this place be a lamp that helps light the path for the lost to find their way to the foot of the Cross, and come to know the Love of the Father through Jesus Christ, in whose name I pray.

Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back