Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Time to move to a really remote place ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
According to my rough estimate, the chances of a person surviving the both the end time events and the exicutions of Satain are very slim, way less than even 1%. I also think it would depend more on mobility, stealth, and the blessings of the Lord, rather than a remote location.

for myself to walk into this room just as this women was sharing this message , she seemed just the right person, and what she was sharing could not have been put across in a better way, manerism ?
i only heard her share this, its time to move to a really remote location, i knew those listening would follow her instruction, heed her warning.

just a dream ? or a word in season? in scripture we see such warnings, at a very crucial time , reveiled in a dream.

As soon as things go south, it will already be to late, people will be unable to get out or in, of populated areas.
civalized places soon become very uncivalized.
take Noah pre warned he built an ARK a refuge if you like for himself and his family, he did not start, when it started to rain, he was already prepared. johnny

we see Jesus share, when people saw a certain sign, they were to flee to the mountains. to leave at once, make haste, any delay, could be at their peril. johnny

for myself to walk into this room just as this women was sharing this message , she seemed just the right person, and what she was sharing could not have been put across in a better way, manerism ?
i only heard her share this, its time to move to a really remote location, i knew those listening would follow her instruction, heed her warning.

just a dream ? or a word in season? in scripture we see such warnings, at a very crucial time , reveiled in a dream.

As soon as things go south, it will already be to late, people will be unable to get out or in, of populated areas.
civalized places soon become very uncivalized.
take Noah pre warned he built an ARK a refuge if you like for himself and his family, he did not start, when it started to rain, he was already prepared. johnny

we see Jesus share, when people saw a certain sign, they were to flee to the mountains. to leave at once, make haste, any delay, could be at their peril. johnny

ad 70 all over again? really johhny the old temple was destroyed. fleeing during the shabat wont be a problem.

we have seen several situations recently, where for people to reach saftey, caused major problems, many caught unprepared, at a time least expected. the unexpected, many were unable and perished.

pray that your flight may not be in winter, difficult for young children, mothers with babys,ect many in Ethopia at present die or see their children die, before they can reach help, saftey,

johnny

we have seen several situations recently, where for people to reach saftey, caused major problems, many caught unprepared, at a time least expected. the unexpected, many were unable and perished.

pray that your flight may not be in winter, difficult for young children, mothers with babys,ect many in Ethopia at present die or see their children die, before they can reach help, saftey,

johnny
johny matthew 24, says when you see the aod flee! that can only occur in one place and one city when the temple is built or did stand. JERUSALEM! so the point is mute of yours.

let those who have ears to hear, listen, in the eastern block, people became very tuned in to the Holy spirit, meetings would take place under ground, often in secret, during a meeting , some one might suddenly say, we must leave now, and they would, shortly after the secret police would arrive.

Less hear what the spirit of God is saying, what may apply to you, may not apply to me. The Lord by his spirit will lead, guide and direct us.

may God give us, grant us, hearts to listen, and eyes to see.

If the Lord instructs us to go, we will go, to stay, we will stay.

If the Lord tolled you today to move, could you do so at the drop of a hat? johnny

Why do dreams have to mean somthing? I get several bizzare ones. Dosen't mean I should listen to them.
Because Johnny if your paranoid you will have paranoid dreams in whitch your fears are realized.

my dreams last night were better... I went to the pub quiz to meet up with some friends and while waiting for them to arrive I fell asleep... When I woke up my friends were still not around and the quiz had already ended but the answers were written all over my body and face.

Do you suppose it's a message from god telling me not to go to the pub quiz next tuesday?

Why do dreams have to mean somthing? I get several bizzare ones. Dosen't mean I should listen to them.
Because Johnny if your paranoid you will have paranoid dreams in whitch your fears are realized.

my dreams last night were better... I went to the pub quiz to meet up with some friends and while waiting for them to arrive I fell asleep... When I woke up my friends were still not around and the quiz had already ended but the answers were written all over my body and face.

Do you suppose it's a message from god telling me not to go to the pub quiz next tuesday?

You have only one message from God "repent" as for a remote place that decision has been
made for you unless you "repent"

turnorburn

In a dream last night i walked into a room, were a women was sharing with others, that it was time to move to a very remote place. ? johnny

If you have a dream and feel that perhaps God gave it to you, prayerfully examine the Word of God and make sure your dream is in agreement with Scripture. If so, prayerfully consider what God would have you do in response to your dream (James 1:5). In Scripture, whenever anyone experienced a dream from God, God always made the meaning of the dream clear, whether directly to the person, through an angel, or through a messenger (Genesis 40:5-11; Daniel 2:45, 4:19). When God speaks to us, He makes sure His message is clearly understood.

Ref: Christian dream interpretation? Are our dreams from God?

shoot, if i posted every apocolyptic dream i get or have had in my lifetime this whole forum would be filled of these posts. i get on of those a week.

In a dream last night i walked into a room, were a women was sharing with others, that it was time to move to a very remote place. ? johnny
The reason you had this dream is because you SEEM to spend every waking minute thinking of apocalyptic, end times-type of things. YOU created this dream, I am CONFIDENT it is not from God. Of course, it is up to you to make up your mind, if you really believe this is from God - what the rest of us think does not matter. A message from God to YOU, will likely not make sense to US (or so I believe).

But just what good is moving to a very remote place? What if you need medical attention? What if you become injured (broken leg, etc.) - how will you feed yourself?

The last part of your post quotes scripture, but what are you saying above? Is this also prophecy?

Providential Leading is surely the first for me at present. But surely Joes 2 + Acts 2 will [ALL] be repeated. Eccl. 3:15

Most would call this just happening this way? We have our home in the country for sale & some more land in the country ready to move on.

OK: As many know, we are ex/SDA and nothing is known much about Adventist teachings as can be documented on most forums. And for the few who have left this denomination, there are not many around. (and I am talking of the ones who BELIEVE the early doctrines! Matt. 23:1-3 ones)

But here is the thought, how does God Lead His own? (Besides just having any common sence! Live IN these Cities??) So what would you guess of man's chance being guessed at, of a couple who live about an hour and one half away in another state, and living in a city of over 300,000 people & they are wanting to leave this city for the country, and these ones coming to look at our home? And NO, we had never before even seen these folk, let alone know who they were.

And, they were out looking in our state, and ran across a sign on our other property with a telephone number of it being for sale. Actually, we were just wondering what the Lord's will was? Which place were we to locate at? [PROVIDENCE] Rom. 8:14 is Believed by both my wife & myself. And regardless of His desired outcome? we still Thank Him for bringing us together!:thumbsup

--Elijah

Johnny I do not think your dream is to far fetched, but others will not understand it. Scripture is literal past and also Spiritual future and I for one refuse to live in the city and my husband and I do have a remote place in the country and if necessary are prepared to go completely off the grid. What I have written below may be in a twinkling of an eye as Papal transition in Jerusalem will only last a short time, but we are not to fear what has to come, but only be prepared for what must come before the glorious return of Christ.

1Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 24:13 but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

There will be two great battles that will take place in the end of days as we the saints of God will still be here while they are taking place as Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation (Papal Rome taking it’s seat in Jerusalem once again) to stand in the Holy place, which is a literal place and a Spiritual place as Gods seal is upon those who have repented and God will protect them from what is about to take place. You have to cross reference Zechariah 14; Revelation 13:11-18; and Revelation 20 to understand the prophecy given in Zechariah 14 about the second coming of Christ and what has to take place before and after his return that in a twinkling of an eye we will be with the Lord forever. Please read all these chapters as it is imperative for Spiritual understanding.
(Matthew 24:15; Revelation 7:3; Revelation 20:7-10)

The first battle of the end of days starts in Revelation chapter 20 and will be that of Satan’s control of Jerusalem through Papal Rome taking captive those that are of God and forcing them to bow down to their thoughts of an imaginative worship to their pagan gods and rituals and those that are in Christ will be forced to denounce Christ and if they refuse then they will die a martyrs death. This is the mark of the beast with Papal Rome being the beast and the mark of the beast is the actions of their hands and the thoughts of their minds. God sends and angel to bind up Satan and throw him into the Abyss right after Papal Rome’s abomination of desolation in Jerusalem so he can no longer deceive the nations. Remember that 1000 years is as a day with the Lord in his timing.
(Revelation 13:11-18)

The second and last battle of the end of days will be the gathering of the bride of Christ (those who have repented) as she has made herself ready as she endured until the end of days, both dead and alive and will be taken in the air to meet Jesus while the angel chains Satan and throws him into the Abyss for a time. Jesus then comes down to earth to stand on the Mt. Of Olives with his army (we the saints) to fight the final battle as he cast the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire and makes an end to the abominations of Papal Rome. Jesus will then let Satan loose from the Abyss and with Satan’s army will rage war on all the nations but will be consumed by the fire of heaven and will be cast into the lake of fire and sulfur with his army for eternity. After this God will bring everyone into his throne of judgment and those not found in the Lambs book of Life will be cast also into the lake of fire and sulphur with the beast, false prophet, Satan and all his army thus ushering in the new heaven and the new Jerusalem that we will be with the Lord forever.
(Revelation 20:5, 6, 15, Revelation 9:20, 21

It is so imperative to understand those Spiritual words of God so we will not be taken as a thief in the night when Jesus returns. Revelation, which means veil rolled aside, starts with the seven churches that spiritually represent all Gods children as they are given the seven spirits of God to help keep them inline with the will of God. The seven spirits are wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, reverence, might and the Spirit of the Lord. Revelation chapter 4 is used in the false teachings of a pretrib rapture that teaches the saints of God will be out of here before a Great Tribulation occurs. This is a monstrous deception of Satan that will cause many to fall away from God as we will go through everything of Revelations including the seven seals of judgment, seven trumpets of judgment, the harvest judgment, the seven vials of judgment right up to and including the two final battles when judgment comes on all the inhabitants on the earth dead and alive.

God does not want us to fear those things which must come, but be prepared for those things which have to come. If we are truly sealed by the Spirit of God through repentance then we need not fear what man can do to the flesh as we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us as we have died to self and we no longer live, but Christ lives in us. We will be the witness of Christ to the world when the last of the abominations take place and our only concern needs to be of us being the witness to the nations that God has called us to be.

2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Johnny I do not think your dream is to far fetched, but others will not understand it. Scripture is literal past and also Spiritual future and I for one refuse to live in the city and my husband and I do have a remote place in the country and if necessary are prepared to go completely off the grid. What I have written below may be in a twinkling of an eye as Papal transition in Jerusalem will only last a short time, but we are not to fear what has to come, but only be prepared for what must come before the glorious return of Christ.

1Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Matthew 24:13 but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

There will be two great battles that will take place in the end of days as we the saints of God will still be here while they are taking place as Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation (Papal Rome taking it’s seat in Jerusalem once again) to stand in the Holy place, which is a literal place and a Spiritual place as Gods seal is upon those who have repented and God will protect them from what is about to take place. You have to cross reference Zechariah 14; Revelation 13:11-18; and Revelation 20 to understand the prophecy given in Zechariah 14 about the second coming of Christ and what has to take place before and after his return that in a twinkling of an eye we will be with the Lord forever. Please read all these chapters as it is imperative for Spiritual understanding.
(Matthew 24:15; Revelation 7:3; Revelation 20:7-10)

The first battle of the end of days starts in Revelation chapter 20 and will be that of Satan’s control of Jerusalem through Papal Rome taking captive those that are of God and forcing them to bow down to their thoughts of an imaginative worship to their pagan gods and rituals and those that are in Christ will be forced to denounce Christ and if they refuse then they will die a martyrs death. This is the mark of the beast with Papal Rome being the beast and the mark of the beast is the actions of their hands and the thoughts of their minds. God sends and angel to bind up Satan and throw him into the Abyss right after Papal Rome’s abomination of desolation in Jerusalem so he can no longer deceive the nations. Remember that 1000 years is as a day with the Lord in his timing.
(Revelation 13:11-18)

The second and last battle of the end of days will be the gathering of the bride of Christ (those who have repented) as she has made herself ready as she endured until the end of days, both dead and alive and will be taken in the air to meet Jesus while the angel chains Satan and throws him into the Abyss for a time. Jesus then comes down to earth to stand on the Mt. Of Olives with his army (we the saints) to fight the final battle as he cast the beast and the false prophet into the lake of fire and makes an end to the abominations of Papal Rome. Jesus will then let Satan loose from the Abyss and with Satan’s army will rage war on all the nations but will be consumed by the fire of heaven and will be cast into the lake of fire and sulfur with his army for eternity. After this God will bring everyone into his throne of judgment and those not found in the Lambs book of Life will be cast also into the lake of fire and sulphur with the beast, false prophet, Satan and all his army thus ushering in the new heaven and the new Jerusalem that we will be with the Lord forever.
(Revelation 20:5, 6, 15, Revelation 9:20, 21

It is so imperative to understand those Spiritual words of God so we will not be taken as a thief in the night when Jesus returns. Revelation, which means veil rolled aside, starts with the seven churches that spiritually represent all Gods children as they are given the seven spirits of God to help keep them inline with the will of God. The seven spirits are wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, reverence, might and the Spirit of the Lord. Revelation chapter 4 is used in the false teachings of a pretrib rapture that teaches the saints of God will be out of here before a Great Tribulation occurs. This is a monstrous deception of Satan that will cause many to fall away from God as we will go through everything of Revelations including the seven seals of judgment, seven trumpets of judgment, the harvest judgment, the seven vials of judgment right up to and including the two final battles when judgment comes on all the inhabitants on the earth dead and alive.

God does not want us to fear those things which must come, but be prepared for those things which have to come. If we are truly sealed by the Spirit of God through repentance then we need not fear what man can do to the flesh as we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us as we have died to self and we no longer live, but Christ lives in us. We will be the witness of Christ to the world when the last of the abominations take place and our only concern needs to be of us being the witness to the nations that God has called us to be.

2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Perhaps 'i' missed the thought? I thought that is was about how God lead's & direct His own? By dream's & other ways?

I had mentioned one having 'good sense', (perhaps I should of had said any sense? ;)) And I am not suggesting anyone here!

I think of David being chased by King Saul & Saul had thrust the spear at David 3 times, (?) and David did not stand still & tell Saul that he could not kill him because Samuel had told him that he was to replace King Saul as King by God. + today's presumptous 'snake handlers!':screwloose (including false satanic 'known' doctrine)

--Elijah

Elijah I will direct this to you and to anyone who disagrees with what I write. I take no offense by what anyone says that is derogatory to what I post as all I ask is that you study the scriptures given and allow the Holy Spirit teach you. Everything I have written here is straight from the KJV Bible and nothing added or taken away from scripture. We can either listen to the socially acceptable word of God taught by generational teachings or we can get into scripture for ourselves to study what God has already said through His prophets. I would never judge anothers teachings without studying the supporting scriptures they give so I can know for a surety of what others are teaching is truth or error. I get judged so much in these forums, but as long as I know my understanding and knowledge comes by the Holy Spirit teaching me I will always write what the Spirit gives me to write for as apart from the Holy Spirit man can teach me nothing.

Back