Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Time to move to a really remote place ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I had a dream myself quite a while back.

I was in my Aunt Martha's garden, and a 3-foot tall frog came up, and put my right arm in his mouth, and began sucking on it.

And when I woke up my arm was asleep.

SO much for dreams.

Elijah I will direct this to you and to anyone who disagrees with what I write. I take no offense by what anyone says that is derogatory to what I post as all I ask is that you study the scriptures given and allow the Holy Spirit teach you. Everything I have written here is straight from the KJV Bible and nothing added or taken away from scripture. We can either listen to the socially acceptable word of God taught by generational teachings or we can get into scripture for ourselves to study what God has already said through His prophets. I would never judge anothers teachings without studying the supporting scriptures they give so I can know for a surety of what others are teaching is truth or error. I get judged so much in these forums, but as long as I know my understanding and knowledge comes by the Holy Spirit teaching me I will always write what the Spirit gives me to write for as apart from the Holy Spirit man can teach me nothing.

Hey, 'i' neither [was] talking to any person per/say. But do any of us think it wise for the Christian to live in places where satan is running rapant today? Or.. where we can be somewhat more relaxed, and in more of Gods nature? (See Rom. 2:14-15?) And we are talking if we have the choice?

And as for me personally? Even if I was not a Christian, the thinking makes [good sense!] And God will use dream's, visions & the like as is prophesied as He has DOCUMENTED, before it is over!:thumbsup

Just think of one being SINCERE, yet, totally [IGNORANT], how could God REACH such a one???? Saul (Paul) had a Vision, why not some one who goes by Pizzaboy?;)

--Elijah

Hey, 'i' neither [was] talking to any person per/say. But do any of us think it wise for the Christian to live in places where satan is running rapant today? Or.. where we can be somewhat more relaxed, and in more of Gods nature? (See Rom. 2:14-15?) And we are talking if we have the choice?

And as for me personally? Even if I was not a Christian, the thinking makes [good sense!] And God will use dream's, visions & the like as is prophesied as He has DOCUMENTED, before it is over!:thumbsup

Just think of one being SINCERE, yet, totally [IGNORANT], how could God REACH such a one???? Saul (Paul) had a Vision, why not some one who goes by Pizzaboy?;)

--Elijah

You are such an ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back