Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Time travel...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I can't think of anything beneficial, so I'll give a selfish idea:

I would stock up on weapons, medicines, books, hired help, food, modern gadgets, etc, and go back a 1000 or so years, and take over the world with all my technologically advanced gadgets, weapons, etc.

Id go back 13 or so thousand years to see if Adam and Eve truly existed. We all know what would be the consequence if they didnt :wink:

I would go back to when Jesus was alive and pay him a visit :lol: then I would go back and visit relatives who died and whom I miss very dearly, and then I would probably try to prevent major disasters...although that would probably be a bad idea because of the "grandfathers paradox" (basically if you go back in time and kill your grandfather before your mother was concieved, then you cease to exist) you never know what damage you could do by changing the past. Well, it just shows that I watch SciFi WAY too much! lol :biggrin

I'd go back to Adam and Eve and see the garden and teh ebauty of the world. Then try and not make them SIN, take a chain saw with me and cut that tree down!!!!! Kill Satan, then I'd go see Jesus before I did that. Say hello, and ask him a few questions and get my answers with questions back :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back