Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Timeline of the Bible

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Well, granpa
You may just be related to someone in there. :lol Hopefully the good guys :biggrin

the article has been expanded and corrected considerably since i first posted. you might want to take another look at it.

the article is now listed as a high priority project:Bible article. its also the 12th largest in the english wikipedia (mainly because of all the Bible passage references).

There are several different potential timelines for the Bible. One of the easiest contributing discrepancies is one's opinion on predictive prophecy.

the purpose of the article to just state what the bibles says. it doesnt try to intrepret it and it certainly doesnt try to give actual historical dates for any events.

In a sense its more of a 'harmony' than a timeline.

Well that's not much good. Why is Revelation before the gospels? Does Armageddon come before the crucifixion?
I was hoping to find out what order all the end time events happen in.

ProphetMark said:
Well that's not much good. Why is Revelation before the gospels? Does Armageddon come before the crucifixion?
I was hoping to find out what order all the end time events happen in.

I don't think anyone will ever figure out the order or time of the endtimes unless otherwise revealed by God Himself. Personally I focus on the now more so then the end if that makes any sense.

Revelation is under 'prophets' as it should be. I cant imagine why you would think that the whole article is in chronological order.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back