Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tinnitus Break through

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am elderly and was having trouble remembering things, so I bought a brain supplement. I also have a problem with tinnitus in my left ear, I think it was caused by loud noises, I worked in a lumber mill for a number of years without ear protection, they didn't have anything in those days. When I started taking the brain supplement, I noticed a dramatic decrease in my tinnitus. I looked at the bottle on the brain supplement to see if it said that it would decrease tinnitus, there was nothing, all it said was that it would help with brain cloudiness so that you would remember better.

I got to thinking is there a brain supplement that would help tinnitus? I discovered that tinnitus is not a hearing problem, it is a brain problem. Some people have undergone surgery to have their ear sensors removed to get rid of tinnitus, making them stone deaf. Guess what? they still had tinnitus proving that it is a brain problem related to a hearing problem. I am not here to promote anything or any product. I just want you to know that there is a brain supplement on the market related to tinnitus that may help you. When I finish with the product that I have I intend to try it.

I have it too. What is the name of that stuff so I can try a bottle?

About time they came up with a pill that makes tinnitus go silent! (and it's a product for something else?! I love it!)

I am elderly and was having trouble remembering things, so I bought a brain supplement. I also have a problem with tinnitus in my left ear, I think it was caused by loud noises, I worked in a lumber mill for a number of years without ear protection, they didn't have anything in those days. When I started taking the brain supplement, I noticed a dramatic decrease in my tinnitus. I looked at the bottle on the brain supplement to see if it said that it would decrease tinnitus, there was nothing, all it said was that it would help with brain cloudiness so that you would remember better.

I got to thinking is there a brain supplement that would help tinnitus? I discovered that tinnitus is not a hearing problem, it is a brain problem. Some people have undergone surgery to have their ear sensors removed to get rid of tinnitus, making them stone deaf. Guess what? they still had tinnitus proving that it is a brain problem related to a hearing problem. I am not here to promote anything or any product. I just want you to know that there is a brain supplement on the market related to tinnitus that may help you. When I finish with the product that I have I intend to try it.
You're allowed to state the product in this situation.

What’s the product?

I found a forum for tinnitus sufferers . https://www.tinnitustalk.com/
That's great. This tinnitus thing is more serious than what some want to believe.

The owner of Texas Road House got tinnitus and shot himself. He owned 500 restaurants. I have found that stress and anxiety causes an increase in tinnitus, so try to stay cool. Maybe the poor guy was to stressed out with 500 restaurants.

I would like to hear from those who tried Sonavel to see what the results were. I think that any brain supplement might work just as well, but I don't know for sure. Maybe if enough people start buying Sonavel the price will come down. Or maybe other companies will start producing it. Competition brings prices down.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back