Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Today I am reminded of Absalom , Absalom my son.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Giving another crack at it here.....

Today I was reminded of Absalom of old. He was destined for the thrown and had no worries like most crown princes we are told. Yet silly notions took his arrest and before his time came , he thought he was the best.

Though fine cloths and nice hair doo's may dress Gods garden some, we who are destined to sit with Jesus on Gods thrown, have much wisdom yet to come. Absalom who was to become that great hier, got all cought in himself and truely lost when he got cought in his hair.

I shaved my beard the other day and like a new Roman my appearance may stay. That means nothing as hair and cloths may be, but remember our friend David and the stripes he boar. Though He loved, that my son Absalom and his heart he did tear, yet alas his hag ups cuased him to be what he was and they caused him to be no more.

Maybe I should stick with pastells or water color. Daisy chains are popular items, daisy chains for Jesus slays some big monsters I have found. Daisy chains, they crack me up. ;) Be well.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back