Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Today in history

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So, God's investment in you has been worthwhile. :)

Thanks to his faithful servant Jesus. All thanks go to God the Father for Son, and all thanks go to the Son also for being faithful and loyal. I thank the Father and the Son. The Father for the Son, and the Son for giving us back the Father. I respect them both equally.

I might not live up to there expectations but i give them my highest respects.

Last edited:
Thanks to his faithful servant Jesus. All thanks go to God the Father for Son, and all thanks go to the Son also for being faithful and loyal. I thank the Father and the Son. The Father for the Son, and the Son for giving us back the Father. I respect them both equally.

I might not live up to there expectations but i give them my highest respects.

I don't think we ever do, Kiwi.

Happy Bday! kiwidian

Are you calling me a fool?. This thread is about a fool, and you say happy birthday to me, as if i must be that fool.

Lol.

Sorry, i see you were saying happy birthday to kiwidian, Forgive me.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dearest Kiwidan!
Happy Birthday to you!

floral-chocolate-cake.jpg

Ah, the champagne flutes will be filled to the brim later on. It's still the family hour in my part of the world.

Ah, the champagne flutes will be filled to the brim later on. It's still the family hour in my part of the world.

Im not that picky, really, only when it comes to fish. My mother bought me fish for lunch the other week, she said i had to rey it, its a common fish everyone loves over here, and i nearly threw up and i refused to eat it because it had been pre frozen. I dont do frozen.

Then today i got a hot peice of fish, very rare do i buy fish, its only cause im not home where my fish is in the pan within minuites of being caught the nerves are still shaking, anyhow i ask for snapper and i know it was not snapper, who they trying to fool, i know by the size, taste and texture. It had near no flavour, im sure it was flake, but it was semi fresh, like a day old or something and hadnt been frozen. It was eatable, just.

So yea, when it comes to fish im a selfish, unappreciative, stubborn person.

Im not that picky, really, only when it comes to fish. My mother bought me fish for lunch the other week, she said i had to rey it, its a common fish everyone loves over here, and i nearly threw up and i refused to eat it because it had been pre frozen. I dont do frozen.

Then today i got a hot peice of fish, very rare do i buy fish, its only cause im not home where my fish is in the pan within minuites of being caught the nerves are still shaking, anyhow i ask for snapper and i know it was not snapper, who they trying to fool, i know by the size, taste and texture. It had near no flavour, im sure it was flake, but it was semi fresh, like a day old or something and hadnt been frozen. It was eatable, just.

It's so sad how some markets think the buyer won't know the difference. You know fresh fish ... you know the various types of fish.

You, my friend, are a fish connoisseur!

It's so sad how some markets think the buyer won't know the difference. You know fresh fish ... you know the various types of fish.

You, my friend, are a fish connoisseur!

I wonder what God thinks, he probably agrees im being unappreciative of the food he has provided. Sorry God.

I wonder what God thinks, he probably agrees im being unappreciative of the food he has provided. Sorry God.

I think He would support you about the alleged Snapper your purchased. As for your preference for fresh... you are a fisherman. You prefer to catch your own food. I believe our Lord God would support your preference there as well.

I think He would support you about the alleged Snapper your purchased. As for your preference for fresh... you are a fisherman. You prefer to catch your own food. I believe our Lord God would support your preference there as well.
Absolutly, I agree! Our Lord will support kiwidian, the one who can spot a false snapper.

Absolutly, I agree! Our Lord will support kiwidian, the one who can spot a false snapper.

I have become obsessed with the biblical teachings of testing everything. I must not be decieved in any way, shape or form, and that includes snapper. I must test the flavor, texture and size to know its not a false snapper that comes hidden under mouth watering greesy batter in sharks clothing.

Back