Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tongues

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You DO NOT READ WELL! There has never been displayed by me in any post or words even before these computors came out that there is & was not, a true gift of tongues as in LANGUAGES.

And if you think that my tape at that MINISTERS CONVENTION back in Michigan which was almost full of clamorous racket was the Holy Spirits doing, then you would believe about anything! 1 Cor. 14:33 (So who is! Rev. 3:9)

--Elijah
I hope that we are not going to judge tongues on your experience in Michigan.

People all through history have a tendency to take that which is good and to ruin it by being disobedient to the Word. Tongues mostly cannot be understood with the mind and those tongues are not suppose to be spoken in public. They are a prayer language to be used in private :1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. My understanding is unfruitful because I cannot understand it.

You DO NOT READ WELL! There has never been displayed by me in any post or words even before these computors came out that there is & was not, a true gift of tongues as in LANGUAGES.

And if you think that my tape at that MINISTERS CONVENTION back in Michigan which was almost full of clamorous racket was the Holy Spirits doing, then you would believe about anything! 1 Cor. 14:33 (So who is! Rev. 3:9)

--Elijah

I was not talking about the ministers convention, I was specifically addressing YOUR accusations toward brethren that their master was satan, these statements are unfruitful, unproductive and judgmental.

I was not talking about the ministers convention, I was specifically addressing YOUR accusations toward brethren that their master was satan, these statements are unfruitful, unproductive and judgmental.

Again, I have been on many sites for a good number of years. I have even on this site posted a large number of times over the years, that I am replying to the post only! I realize that there are always folk who twist anothers postings to say other than what is meant.

But inside that convention there were no doubt a couple hundred professed christians. I say PROFESSED because NO ONE KNOWS THEIR HEART BUT GOD. Got THAT??? Never did I call one out by name in my DENOUNCING of their CLAIM OF BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST while doing this MAD display as Inspiration call it by Paul! Nor did he. Got that?

And their master was NONE OTHER THAN SATAN as i see it, as that of that Ministers Covnvention!(??? as they call themselves) And were there some ignorant Christians there?? John 10:16 + Rev. 18:4. Only God knew the heart of each one of the group. And if your conscience bothers you??? (that too is a question) That is between you and another, not me! I don't know much it seems about you, and surely not you heart or maturity.

But you can rest assured young'in, that never will you find me calling the Church Folds of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones Christian in there satanic PRESENT DAY TEACHINGS! Having a few Born Again Christians still there is not the question.

And your threats to me in the post of violations of the site? You can be sure that I stand with the real brethern of Acts 5:27-29 + Dan. 3:14-18 and not any of the Jer. 17:5 or your posting of.. ' I was specifically addressing YOUR accusations toward brethren that their master was satan, these statements are unfruitful, unproductive and judgmental.'

Say's who, your 'JUDGEMENTAL' post?? But surely not God! these verses are that of Inspiration, not mine! (Compare Num. 16:2-3) And these are your brethern, huh? OK!

--Elijah

Again, I have been on many sites for a good number of years. I have even on this site posted a large number of times over the years, that I am replying to the post only! I realize that there are always folk who twist anothers postings to say other than what is meant.

But inside that convention there were no doubt a couple hundred professed christians. I say PROFESSED because NO ONE KNOWS THEIR HEART BUT GOD. Got THAT??? Never did I call one out by name in my DENOUNCING of their CLAIM OF BEING FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST while doing this MAD display as Inspiration call it by Paul! Nor did he. Got that?

And their master was NONE OTHER THAN SATAN as i see it, as that of that Ministers Covnvention!(??? as they call themselves) And were there some ignorant Christians there?? John 10:16 + Rev. 18:4. Only God knew the heart of each one of the group. And if your conscience bothers you??? (that too is a question) That is between you and another, not me! I don't know much it seems about you, and surely not you heart or maturity.

But you can rest assured young'in, that never will you find me calling the Church Folds of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones Christian in there satanic PRESENT DAY TEACHINGS! Having a few Born Again Christians still there is not the question.

And your threats to me in the post of violations of the site? You can be sure that I stand with the real brethern of Acts 5:27-29 + Dan. 3:14-18 and not any of the Jer. 17:5 or your posting of.. ' I was specifically addressing YOUR accusations toward brethren that their master was satan, these statements are unfruitful, unproductive and judgmental.'

Say's who, your 'JUDGEMENTAL' post?? But surely not God! these verses are that of Inspiration, not mine! (Compare Num. 16:2-3) And these are your brethern, huh? OK!

--Elijah

Anyone following along in this thread AND can grasp what you are saying, will know how you feel about people who claim to speak in tongues, other than the gift of knowing other languages, you are responding to the post, what else can you do, although you are attacking other people's beliefs and are claiming their master is satan.
so do not try to back out of what you have already accussed others of. And I am not referring to the people at the minister's convention, sounds wacky to me, however, there are alot of people who claim to speak in tongues, with the language of angels, and just because you do not speak in that kind of tongue, does not mean God does not give that gift to people.

Some people have the gift of prophecy, too, if we do not, are we to say their master is satan because it's not happening to us?

That's all I am saying.

Anyone following along in this thread AND can grasp what you are saying, will know how you feel about people who claim to speak in tongues, other than the gift of knowing other languages, you are responding to the post, what else can you do, although you are attacking other people's beliefs and are claiming their master is satan.
so do not try to back out of what you have already accussed others of. And I am not referring to the people at the minister's convention, sounds wacky to me, however, there are alot of people who claim to speak in tongues, with the language of angels, and just because you do not speak in that kind of tongue, does not mean God does not give that gift to people.

Some people have the gift of prophecy, too, if we do not, are we to say their master is satan because it's not happening to us?

That's all I am saying.

OK: Let me try this again? I think that the Baptist teaching of one burning in hell for all of eternity [IS SATANIC]. Yet, inside of the Baptist Church there are many who I know that are Real Christians, How do I know this?? Not because I can read an individuals mind, but because Christ says that He has other Sheep [which are not of this Fold which He must bring.]

Now, are you telling me that these folds are Christian at this Rev. 17:1-5 date & time?????? And that Christ was & is, 'IN' THEM??? (Rom. 8:1 would be REQUIRED to be so, if they were indeed today Christian)

OK: So just perhaps you will see that Christ was not in them??? And Rev. 18:4 is the same TRUTH! If He was in them, why then would He need to 'REQUIRE' them LEAVE, or as in Rev. 18:4's.. BE PARTAKERS OF HER SINS & RECEIVE OF HER PLAGUES??

And if He was not in them, WHO was?? Again see Rev. 3:9 or Christ's DESOLATE HOUSE of Matt. 23:38. And this above does not help my postings a lick, huh??:screwloose Anyhow, these Rev. 17:1-5 church's are not Christian church's as I see it, they just make claims that they are. They are exactly what Inspiration DOCUMENTS THEM TO BE! Matt. 7:22

And the ones who are Christ's.. ['MY'] people in them, will either leave them or be lost! (and time is short!) And for me to not do as God has taught me & LED me to do?? (Eze. 33:6-19) because you will boot me from a forum,;) or a church, or a thread, or execute me because of my Love for these ones of Rev. 18:4 which are second only to my Master Jesus Christ, really does not faze me a bit!

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:
OK: Let me try this again? I think that the Baptist teaching of one burning in hell for all of eternity [IS SATANIC]. Yet, inside of the Baptist Church there are many who I know that are Real Christians, How do I know this?? Not because I can read an individuals mind, but because Christ says that He has other Sheep [which are not of this Fold which He must bring.]
You don't believe people will burn in hell for eternity? and according to you, if a person DOES believe this, then they are not "real Christians"? Serious here, where do you think they go?
Now, are you telling me that these folds are Christian at this Rev. 17:1-5 date & time?????? And that Christ was & is, 'IN' THEM??? (Rom. 8:1 would be REQUIRED to be so, if they were indeed today Christian)

OK: So just perhaps you will see that Christ was not in them??? And Rev. 18:4 is the same TRUTH! If He was in them, why then would He need to 'REQUIRE' them LEAVE, or as in Rev. 18:4's.. BE PARTAKERS OF HER SINS & RECEIVE OF HER PLAGUES??
Yes, I agree, the people at that ministry convention, should adhere to Rev 18:4 and many other people in denominations as well.

And if He was not in them, WHO was?? Again see Rev. 3:9 or Christ's DESOLATE HOUSE of Matt. 23:38. And this above does not help my postings a lick, huh??:screwloose Anyhow, these Rev. 17:1-5 church's are not Christian church's as I see it, they just make claims that they are. They are exactly what Inspiration DOCUMENTS THEM TO BE! Matt. 7:22
Agree, there are only two kinds of people, those having the Kingdom of God in them and those who do not.

And the ones who are Christ's.. ['MY'] people in them, will either leave them or be lost! (and time is short!) And for me to not do as God has taught me & LED me to do?? (Eze. 33:6-19) because you will boot me from a forum,;) or a church, or a thread, or execute me because of my Love for these ones of Rev. 18:4 which are second only to my Master Jesus Christ, really does not faze me a bit!

--Elijah
No, I am not trying to boot you from anywhere, I was just trying to make a point of, as people, we may not know everything there is to know about what God is up to.

You don't believe people will burn in hell for eternity? and according to you, if a person DOES believe this, then they are not "real Christians"? Serious here, where do you think they go?

Yes, I agree, the people at that ministry convention, should adhere to Rev 18:4 and many other people in denominations as well.

Agree, there are only two kinds of people, those having the Kingdom of God in them and those who do not.

No, I am not trying to boot you from anywhere, I was just trying to make a point of, as people, we may not know everything there is to know about what God is up to.

First question? No sinner has immortality, [or saint!]. Surely not eternal life in hell along with maggots! Obadiah 1:16 has Inspiration for what will become of sinners. God told the Truth in Gen. 3 & satan is the liar.

OK: There your [[post]] goes again! 'i' HAVE NEVER said that people who 'BELIEVE' false doctrine are not Christians!! What I have said OVER & OVER AGAIN IS THAT [[THE 'FOLDS']] OF REV. 17:1-5 TEACHING THESE FALSE DOCTRINES ARE satanic! Those are the Lord's Inspired Words are they not?

But by your posts statements, I seem to wasting time because your [[postings]] & mine are just at a stand still, and 'we' seem to not be being 'LED' anywhere! Rom. 8:14 (I hope that that is all it is? Heb. 6:6)

It seems that everything that is [posted] by me is a [personal] judgement of ones individual heart seen by you?? So, whoever is right or wrong, 'i' will leave it for now until perhaps it could be possible to move on? (that reminds me of Heb. 6:3? or Titus 3:9-11, and I do not want to be Vain!)

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back