Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Too much estrogen in my house? Their out to get me. Could use some advice.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ha what a hoot! And all this time I thought it all had something to do with how we were parenting :lol JK :biglol

Boys are by far much, much better to raise IMO, but then again Dora, if mud is tracked in or something isn't like it should have been (according to my wife), between my son and I we sure keep her guessing who done it :biggrin I think we're wearing her down though :lol JK again :biggrin

Speaking of matches by the wood pile, my son figured out how to get a rod red hot by placing it in the wood burner until it turned cherry red (the one in the garage that is) and then pounding it into a fire poker. He's made several of them and we've even given one away. However, when he brought a small cedar round into the house, placed it on the fire brick and proceeded to set the fire alarm off by putting a few hot coals in the center to 'burn out a bowl', that was a bit much, so out to the garage he went (with his bowl and hot coals).

Danus, did you mention my cool car :biggrin I'll steal your thread and turn it into a car thread if you don't watch yourself :lol BTW, it's taken me over 10 years to build it for two reasons. It takes me a bit to save the money for the parts needed, and then it takes me twice as long to install the parts. I can't wait till my son is a bit older and can help with it a little more. :tongue

Back