Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Transgenderism implies the Judgment of God has begun

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

Free Will Reformed Baptist
2024 Supporter
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Rom. 1:24-2:1 KJV)

Denying biological fact indicates the judgment of God has begun, the loons have taken over the asylum. Wickedness is the norm. The End must be near.

God giving wicked men over to their lusts and insanity is parallel to sending the strong delusion to those who love lies rather than truth:

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thess. 2:10-12 KJV)

Both events indicate the Judgment of God has begun.

Last edited:
I'm not particularly a fan of transgenderism, but deceit and hypocrisy are a far bigger deal than transgenderism, and that has long been around, since before Jesus' day.

Denying biological fact indicates the judgment of God has begun, the loons have taken over the asylum. Wickedness is the norm. The End must be near.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. That is about humans fornicating like crazy.........people who hate God........people who don't have the actions required to live in the eternal without having sex and those who don't have decent respect for others so that we can all cohabitate in the eternal. NOT about transgendered people who Jesus actually says exist. Matthew 19:12

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. That is about humans fornicating like crazy.........people who hate God........people who don't have the actions required to live in the eternal without having sex and those who don't have decent respect for others so that we can all cohabitate in the eternal. NOT about transgendered people who Jesus actually says exist. Matthew 19:12
Then it wouldn't be a sin to be bisexual or for men to wear women clothes .

Or that I can decide to be man to today and woman And my wife ,being a women the same .

Romans mentions lesbians and gay males .

A man must have one wife to be an elder is turned upside down .this idea is old .the Babylonian Gods were along these lines .

A eunuch is still a man ,just unable or unwilling to have sex . He isn't transitioning to a girl . The first audience would understand that word to men ,a man who was castrated by a disease or surgery or accident

Then it wouldn't be a sin to be bisexual or for men to wear women clothes .

Or that I can decide to be man to today and woman And my wife ,being a women the same .

Romans mentions lesbians and gay males .

A man must have one wife to be an elder is turned upside down .this idea is old .the Babylonian Gods were along these lines .

A eunuch is still a man ,just unable or unwilling to have sex . He isn't transitioning to a girl . The first audience would understand that word to men ,a man who was castrated by a disease or surgery or accident
So you think it means born without the sex desire or a medical impotency at birth?

So you think it means born without the sex desire or a medical impotency at birth?
In either case as it always been an medical condition that doesn't change a gender .

My pastors wife is No less female despite her being unable to bear children.

They adopted four kids.

That is different then my pastor is now a woman and his wife ,now the husband .

In either case as it always been an medical condition that doesn't change a gender .

My pastors wife is No less female despite her being unable to bear children.

They adopted four kids.

That is different then my pastor is now a woman and his wife ,now the husband .
I kinda asked a yes or no question.

I kinda asked a yes or no question.
I answered you implied that a eunich is the same as a person that likes men who cross dresses and claims to be a woman .

I dated one who had gender dysphoria. I had a neighbor that was that and attracted to me.

Men have periods ,can menstrate is not the same as women or men who can't have kids .

They are trying to charge genders in this case and in some the desires for sex exist .

I'm not particularly a fan of transgenderism, but deceit and hypocrisy are a far bigger deal
Are you sure? First, transgenderism is a denial of reality which asserts that subjective feelings determine biological truth. Second, it is the sin of covetousness.

than transgenderism, and that has long been around, since before Jesus' day.
They may have had cross-dressers and perhaps those who struggles with gender dysphoria, but there weren’t people taking opposite sex hormones and getting “gender reassignment surgery.”

I agree that it isn’t necessarily about transgenderism people, which the Bible never mentions, but Romans 1:18-27 is about homosexuality being God’s judgment on humans for rejecting him and worshipping creation.

Reprobate minds indicate the judgment of God has begun, especially in conjunction with the other signs of the end, wars, pestilence, famines and earthquakes.

It would appear the days of God blessing America have ended.

Our leaders, being reprobate in mind, will lead us into the destruction prophesied to come. Its starting. All the signs indicate the end has come.

Whether it happens in the next few years, or decades....only God knows. But it clearly has begun.

The craziness of society is the proof God has given this country over to insanity, the reprobate mind. Darkness is now light, crazy the thing they choose.

Last edited:
18 What sorrow for those who drag their sins behind them with ropes made of lies, who drag wickedness behind them like a cart!
19 They even mock God and say, "Hurry up and do something! We want to see what you can do. Let the Holy One of Israel carry out his plan, for we want to know what it is."
20 What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.
21 What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever.
22 What sorrow for those who are heroes at drinking wine and boast about all the alcohol they can hold.
23 They take bribes to let the wicked go free, and they punish the innocent.
24 Therefore, just as fire licks up stubble and dry grass shrivels in the flame, so their roots will rot and their flowers wither. For they have rejected the law of the LORD of Heaven's Armies; they have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. (Isa. 5:18-24 NLT)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back