Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Translation By Faith

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Edward

2024 Supporter
What can you tell me about Translation by Faith?

And what's the difference between Translation and transrelocation?

Hey that's a good answer. I hadn't thought of Noah yet.

It's said (I think it's in Enoch) that when Noah was born, he was glowing and came forth praising the Lord. It terrified everyone in the house so they went to consult Enoch about it. Of course Enoch just told them, calm down. That's God with the boy is all. He has a destiny.

That could be, Lol!!
Noah was Enoch's GG Grandson so he came from good stalk.
When I read the book of Enoch 1&2 it has some pretty weird stuff in it. I think he was on opium :confused2 :lol

We can't seperate the natural and the spiritual in our understanding.
Why not?
Are you a spirit being which lives inside of a body, or is your body you?
I am a new creature, living inside the body that was raised with Christ after its crucifixion with Jesus.
Everybody knows, when a man dies, his spirit returns to God.(this is the real you).
At the 2nd coming our carnal self will be resurrected and reunited with our spirit.
How can God bring the Believers with HIm if they are in the grave?
The dead in Christ will be raised first, then we which are alive will meet "the believers" in the air.
Here it is. Peruse this and clear that up for me Brother.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

The Hope of the Resurrection​

13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died[f] so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died. ../NLT

God will bring back with Him the believers who have died. That is truth right there. That's no metaphor or anything like that. Speaks plainly. What it mean to you?
The dead in Christ will be raised first, then we which are alive will meet Jesus and "the believers" in the air.

Noah was Enoch's GG Grandson so he came from good stalk.
When I read the book of Enoch 1&2 it has some pretty weird stuff in it. I think he was on opium :confused2 :lol

Of course he came from good stock!

That wasn't opium, Lol! That was the Living God, Sister!

You thik I have crazy ideas?! Just wait until the Kingdom of God shows up and blows your mind!
Opium, Lol! :hysterical

I don't think there is a right or wrong, but just how we can only try to understand it all. Thank you for being so gracious with me through this thread and I don't think I can bring anymore to the plate unless I find something else.

I am gracious to you because I respect you a lot. You stand up for what you believe and when you have to take an action, it is not because of ego or pride, and you (hardly ever) respond in frustration. I see these things so I respect them. If the others spoke as well as you do, we'd get along all the time!

You seem like, the Elder of this board. Your words identify you. You have spoke me before something that stung to me. But you also said it in such a way that you provoked me into deep thought about it.

Others would do well to follow your example. I aplogize that, I was raised on the side of the tracks where if someone pushes you, you push back. Now I am trying to get over this, but old habits die hard sometimes.

That passage doesnt talk about Elijah, it talks about King Rehoboam. Nothing about a letter from Elijah. ??

Elijah only went up into the atmosphere of earth? That dont sound right. That's where our enemy resides. Why would God take him and drop him off with the enemy?

Ephesians 6:
12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.../

The enemy is certainly not in the third Heaven, so they have to be confined to the air and probably space too. They prolly do have a base on the moon. Scripture also call the enemy the prince of the power of the air.

So I can't wrap my mind around Elijah being taken up to where the enemy dwells. That's not God's style!
I suggest reconsidering your interp of John 3:13

John 3:13
13 No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man[e] has come down from heaven.../NLT

It does not say, no one can go to Heaven period. It says, and returned. So we can't just dismiss and returned! It means something or would not be there. But Jesus came down from Heaven! Which tells us what we need to know. Jesus really did come. It's then a small step of understanding to grasp that, Elijah really did go.

Elijah might not have been Translated to Heaven, but you gotta admit, a Chariot of Fire is pretty classy!!
Jesus sent one of His Taxi's to pick Elijah up!

God wouldn't send a ride for the man just to drop him off somewhere. That's not how God rolls, lol.
Spirits exist in another realm but can interact,

The air we breathe isn't the place of Satan .

I am gracious to you because I respect you a lot. You stand up for what you believe and when you have to take an action, it is not because of ego or pride, and you (hardly ever) respond in frustration. I see these things so I respect them. If the others spoke as well as you do, we'd get along all the time!

You seem like, the Elder of this board. Your words identify you. You have spoke me before something that stung to me. But you also said it in such a way that you provoked me into deep thought about it.

Others would do well to follow your example. I aplogize that, I was raised on the side of the tracks where if someone pushes you, you push back. Now I am trying to get over this, but old habits die hard sometimes.
Thank you for saying all of this you are so kind. I love the fact that you are one of a few that challenges me to dig deeper as it's the deeper mysteries of the word of God that brings us to hopefully find truth. We have both grown so much here since becoming members and have always had good conversations.

Growing up on the so called wrong side of the tracks has also brought me now to be a better person in Christ and letting go of so much anger and fighting with others, verbally and physically. No need to apologize for being on the other side of the tracks, for it has made us who we are today in Christ being a new creation, amen. :)

The air we breathe isn't the place of Satan .
I do not think Paul agreed with that:

Ephesians 2:2
in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.

I do not think Paul agreed with that:

Ephesians 2:2
in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.
Do you assume that pure oxygen is satanic .

That flying Is satanic .the fact is Satan unseen .a vaccum chamber won't hurt Satan.

That's my point .the air god made isn't satanic .

Anymore then the serpent he made .I deal with snakes often .

Thank you for saying all of this you are so kind. I love the fact that you are one of a few that challenges me to dig deeper as it's the deeper mysteries of the word of God that brings us to hopefully find truth. We have both grown so much here since becoming members and have always had good conversations.

Growing up on the so called wrong side of the tracks has also brought me now to be a better person in Christ and letting go of so much anger and fighting with others, verbally and physically. No need to apologize for being on the other side of the tracks, for it has made us who we are today in Christ being a new creation, amen. :)

I like this thread a lot more than the other thread, lol!

See there you go again. You see so much don't you?

It's the same gut feeling I get about some of the wild ideas I bring to this board and unctions me to see that, it could be true...that has made me see that you are a binding force on this board because you bring a smidgen of unity to what are usually divisive conversations. You are one of the few than can disagree with a Brother yet to continue to walk by his side.

What's not Tops about that?! Bless You!

Do you assume that pure oxygen is satanic .
That flying Is satanic .the fact is Satan unseen .a vaccum chamber won't hurt Satan.
That's my point .the air god made isn't satanic .
Anymore then the serpent he made .I deal with snakes often .
IMO you are seriously over thinking this.

I just gave you a scripture. You are running off on some tangent with it.

Transmission is the key. I believe the wording is based on the first sub word trans. Faith is something which can not be trans-located or translated. Faith is made on spirituality and the aspects of generality of the mentality. Faith speaks to all in one way and reaches all in the same ways. Because the message of the bible has stayed the same and should speak to all in the same ways.

Back