Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trigger points

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Xleniz

I havent felt well in many times in my adolescence. When I was 19~ I did occult things (legal), then I became Christian out of conscience. I was a PC gamer and Coca Cola drinker.

Ima just telling, now at age 23, I started with this weird thing "Fruits", especially grape fruit, and it made me feel well inside the body.

And 3 days ago I started with this (crazy) thing, trigger points. Some are superstitous, but I can tell you they are good for not only "damages" in muscles, but everytime you cannot lie down and relax in a sofa, lay down 100% straight to the floor, or if you cannot stretch a muscle 100%. I even tried it at my "dead" Computer Gaming areas, such as neck, but I havent discovered if it will get better yet.

How?
You just press with 1 finger anywhere on your musculature, caution: and make sure its musculature and not internal, and dont press too hard. (even underneath the top of a finger, if you play guitar), and wait for 22-35 seconds. Afterwards you can stretch much more.

I was lying down on the floor, and did it on my back, underneath, and on top of it, and I could lay down 100% to the floor.

Ima saying, this is a gift from God, feeling "Good", and if you dont feel Good and healthy in your body, try trigger points, and fruits.

Oh and by the way, Im (excessingly, in 3 days) trying trigger points everywhere, HMM my ears started bleeding when I tried;) dont do that. Eyes (maybe) can get better, for instance now I dont have glasses as sight is 25-30% better,
BUT! if you trigger point around the skin of the eye, dont press more than "hard", the skin there is thin and u might poke the eye:biggrin

I pressed on trigger points 3-4 days now, now its not a matter what I cant do, or whether im hungry, its matter what I can do and a matter of if the food in refrigrerator is enough (or varying enough).

This looks like stretching certain parts of your body.That is important and keeps those muscles healthy :thumbsup

Can triggering make me sane? It does seem to have effect on tight muscles. :wave2
Im sure sanity and feeling good in the body has a connection, whereof I cannot explain.
Anyway, Im always told to stand straight, but it was a matter of trigger points. Some people tells about muscle strains, pains, etc, but it "always" works, Glory!, and if it doesnt: your body is 100% aline with gravity force, you can even rest while standing. Though, sitting at a computer the back of your arms, a part of the back, and a part of your front muscles are not inline. Good days! I will pray.

I dont want to be pushy:tongue But I think most problems is solved with trigger points:tongue
Here's my progress (first picture I had much problems on top of back)

View attachment 4169

Second picture (its just 6 AM, I had nightmare^^) You can also see I pushed more on left shoulders than right :tongue View attachment 4170

Anyhow, Im Sorry for being annoying, but its Up to You if you want to feel well ;)

Hehe, I trained the top of my fingers so much by trigger points, now I can make a glass cleaner than a dishwasher can :biggrin

I can also make anything (such as a pencil or a clock) shiny and new. Or I could do it on my skin and even smell what my skin smells like ;]

I had shampoo yesterday? my skin smelled (what shampoo? honey shampoo) so ;]

No glasses today, and I realized font "Calibri" 11 size is not good for your eyes, nor is computer screens. They should make them more healthy for the eyes ;]
Colors is easier to see, and I can see shadows of the chair in a well lit room ;] Byuhuhuhhu

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back