Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

True face of islam

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

aurora_alpha

peace to every one
i was from middle east and i lived with muslims and i am speaking of all christians in the middle east.
and excuse my weak language,but i felt that i must let the west know the truth of islam.

first of all they apartheid the christian and they think that they are the best of all mankind and also hate jewish and every one not muslim.
only 25% or less treat us well and good with us and donot care about the diffrences.

they have about 15 verses have the order (kill\fight) every one including christians \ jewish \ who not believe in god and idolaters...
Not speaking of (El-hadeet ) and that what was Mohamed their messengers said.

they (most of them) are terrorists...
Do u believe that they did acts of terrorism against christians in egypt only during the last 30 years over 90 act.
(killing\destroying markets\ burning apartments\kidnapping\tourchring....)
and u may heard about the chrisitan doctor who was in jail in KSA.

and i will just stop of that and if u wanna know any thing about the true face of islam jsut tell me and i will try to inform you

i am a new member and that is my first topic
so
god bless you every one

Peace be with you. Thanks for saying that. I think many of us on this board are well acquainted with the real face of Islam. So, thank you for confirming what most of us know. If only the majority of people in the US would wake up and smell the coffee, this country would be better off.

thanks,steve for ue reply
may i say there is a lake of replies here in this forum
but well u said
JESUS LOVES YOU ,ALLAH WANTS YOU DEAD

Hiya aurora_alpha,

Intresting username...I like it.

What part of the Middle East are you from? I'm Lebanese myself, but currently reside in Qatar.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back