Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

True or false.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
hello Rollo Tamasi, dirtfarmer here

I sent them to WKRP in Cincinnati for her to touch them , but they came back with a note attached: Return to sender, no such address.
Oh I see why now.
You're from Georgia.
They probably thought you were a commie or something.

I thought it was next to the Ukraine.

hello Rollo Tamasi, dirtfarmer here

No, that is the other Georgia in the Caucasus region. In the south there is no regions just pastures. Any way that "Georgia" is at the crossroads of western Asia and eastern Europe. They have regions over there not pastures.

True.
Confession would be a good beginning place. But if you can't even admit the truth about where you're at and who you are you'll hardly be seeking to move forward in Christ.
Putting aside your assumption and confession thereon. What if someone can't accept that they are loved unconditionally by God, how can that block or mute or damage their spiritual progression/maturity?

Let's make sure we 'don't be cruel and let's be friends'
if not then 'I'm leaving' in the 'early morning rain'
And I'll probably catch a 'fever' but I will be thankful 'for the good times'
Maybe I will 'walk a mile in my shoes" to the 'green green grass of home'
Whilst 'doing the clam and you'll think of me'

Wrg,

I'd like you to define your terminology. What do you mean by:
  • 'who we are', and
  • 'move forward with God'?
Are you a self-esteem advocate? Is that what you mean by accepting 'who we are'?

Oz
I can't define who we are as each of us will have their own idea about who they are and what they are.
To move forward with God I mean our spiritual walk and relationship.

Not sure what you mean by "self esteem advocate" but I do think our self esteem affects our thoughts about who we think we are or what we are which I think in turn affects our relationship with God and subsequently our relationship.

Back