Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Uncle J

During his 2024 campaign for the Presidency, Trump has made it quite clear that if he's able, he will put an end to the United States as it currently functions, and replace it with a type of fascist system.

He plans to round up millions of immigrants and put them into camps.

He wants to terminate parts of the Constitution.

On the first day of his presidency, he plans to invoke the Insurrection Act and us the US military against any American citizens who dare protest.

He plans to utilize the powers of the federal government to exact revenge against his political enemies.

He plans to allow only immigrants who pass a religious test.

He has been praising and admiring dictators and despots around the world.

He plans to gut the federal government by expelling civil servants and replacing them exclusively with people who are loyal to him.

He plans to haul people who are here legally in for questioning, and if they aren't deemed sufficiently loyal, deport them.

There's simply no other way to put it.....when you put all of that together it becomes obvious that Trump is running on a platform of fascism, which explains his recent use of Nazi language (referring to people as "vermin", followed by his campaign manager saying his critics will "have their entire existence crushed").

The debate I've been having with some of my friends is whether MAGA world truly supports all this, or if they even know about most of it. Some argue that since conservative media barely covers this, if at all, most conservatives simply aren't aware of the above. Others argue that conservatives are aware, and this is the sort of thing they actually want. And there's polling showing that to be the case.

Whatever the case with conservatives may be, one thing is certain.....we absolutely cannot allow this very dangerous, unstable man anywhere near the presidency.

image-31.png

Behind the Curtain: Trump allies pre-screen loyalists for unprecedented power grab

Former President Trump's allies are pre-screening the ideologies of thousands of potential foot soldiers, as part of an unprecedented operation to centralize and expand his power at every level of the U.S. government if he wins in 2024, officials involved in the effort tell Axios.

Why it matters: Hundreds of people are spending tens of millions of dollars to install a pre-vetted, pro-Trump army of up to 54,000 loyalists across government to rip off the restraints imposed on the previous 46 presidents.

"This is an actual incitement": Legal experts alarmed after Trump pushes "citizen's arrest"

Trump shared a post on Truth Social calling for "citizen's arrest" of NY AG Letitia James, Judge Arthur Engoron

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday reposted a Truth Social post calling for a "citizen's arrest" of New York Attorney General Letitia James and Judge Arthur Engoron, who is overseeing his fraud trial. Trump shared a post by a user describing his "fantasy": "I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LITITIA JAMES AND JUDGE ENGORON PLACED UNDER CITIZENS ARREST FOR BLATANT ELECTION INTERFERENCE AND HARASSMENT."

Legal experts expressed alarm over the post. "Sometimes he says incendiary things that his followers act on, as in 'will be wild.' This is an actual incitement to break the law and it greatly endangers the judge and AG," tweeted former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman. George Washington University Law Prof. Jonathan Turley, who frequently defends Trump in the media, also warned: "Just in case anyone is taking such a statement as more than a fantasy, there is no basis for a citizen’s arrest and such an effort to physically hold either the judge or the attorney general would most certainly constitute a criminal act."

During his 2024 campaign for the Presidency, Trump has made it quite clear that if he's able, he will put an end to the United States as it currently functions, and replace it with a type of fascist system.

He plans to round up millions of immigrants and put them into camps.

He wants to terminate parts of the Constitution.

On the first day of his presidency, he plans to invoke the Insurrection Act and us the US military against any American citizens who dare protest.

He plans to utilize the powers of the federal government to exact revenge against his political enemies.

He plans to allow only immigrants who pass a religious test.

He has been praising and admiring dictators and despots around the world.

He plans to gut the federal government by expelling civil servants and replacing them exclusively with people who are loyal to him.

He plans to haul people who are here legally in for questioning, and if they aren't deemed sufficiently loyal, deport them.

There's simply no other way to put it.....when you put all of that together it becomes obvious that Trump is running on a platform of fascism, which explains his recent use of Nazi language (referring to people as "vermin", followed by his campaign manager saying his critics will "have their entire existence crushed").

The debate I've been having with some of my friends is whether MAGA world truly supports all this, or if they even know about most of it. Some argue that since conservative media barely covers this, if at all, most conservatives simply aren't aware of the above. Others argue that conservatives are aware, and this is the sort of thing they actually want. And there's polling showing that to be the case.

Whatever the case with conservatives may be, one thing is certain.....we absolutely cannot allow this very dangerous, unstable man anywhere near the presidency.

Consider the sources. Information-bubble thinking here.

I think Trump is many things - and none of them good. And I very much think he's a liar.
We agree.

it wasn't Trump I was referring to in my comment above, but the uniform, fundamental perspective of the sources you've chosen to "report" on him.
If you can show where something they reported on is wrong, post it.

I think Trump 8s bad news. But he would need a lot of power to get all that done. Considering the issues "MAGA" Republicans had this last election It's not likely. Plus I'm waiting to see if Jordan can even last until the year ends. The MAGA group is losing steam so a new movement is bound to appear. Most every day people I have met (I work rural blue colar) support Trump because they felt he was their outsider candidate. If we get someone who can actually resonate with people Trump will be old news.

I think Trump 8s bad news. But he would need a lot of power to get all that done. Considering the issues "MAGA" Republicans had this last election It's not likely. Plus I'm waiting to see if Jordan can even last until the year ends. The MAGA group is losing steam so a new movement is bound to appear. Most every day people I have met (I work rural blue colar) support Trump because they felt he was their outsider candidate. If we get someone who can actually resonate with people Trump will be old news.
To me, it doesn't matter precisely how much of Trump's fascist agenda he could actually implement. The mere fact that he even wants to do such things is more than enough to oppose him.

Most every day people I have met (I work rural blue colar) support Trump because they felt he was their outsider candidate.
It's purely because he's an outsider and has nothing to do with how good things were under Trump? The economy was booming. The company I was working for at the time had to hire more people because of all the extra work. In comes Biden and now that company has had to both downsize and issue pay cuts just to stay afloat.

It's purely because he's an outsider and has nothing to do with how good things were under Trump? The economy was booming. The company I was working for at the time had to hire more people because of all the extra work. In comes Biden and now that company has had to both downsize and issue pay cuts just to stay afloat.
The people I work with for the most part haven't mentioned anything outside of Trump's persona. (I don't argue with them, I mostly listen and answer generally what my positions are). I knew one guy who like Trump due to our 401k doing alright.

I think, like how most democrats ignore negatives about their candidates, that people don't consider the rhetoric past the ballot box.

I'm not a fan of Biden either, I think the cuts Trump put forward were a band aid. The larger problem is that the cuts send a boom into the ecconomy and then slow when it becomes the status quo. Considering how much of our ecconomy is consolidated its no surprise that we have these cycles.

LOL....fascism is just fine, as long as some folks make money?

Back