Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Trying to rescue a black lab, really need prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

lmw

Some how dogs who need help know where to come, and that is to my house. This is the second emaciated dog I had to see wander up my driveway, and at the sight my heart breaks into pieces and my eyes well with tears. The first was years ago, and he was just skin and bones, he lost and then was reunited with his owner.

Now this time; a dog came around in the fall, just an older black lab pup, very friendly, a good girl. I haven't seen her all winter or spring, she came back yesterday. She is huge, but I don't know how she grew so much because she obviously isn't fed well. She is incredibly skinny, full of ticks, still very friendly, good with my little boy and my 2 dogs. She is so skinny, I don't do something, she isn't going to make it. She belongs to someone, but I also suspect not only do they not feed her enough, they also abuse her. I felt bad last night, when I raised my voice, she snuck in my house, it was chaos for a bit, my dog came in all full of mud, everyone was running around crazy, barking, and I thought the lab was gonna cower up and pee all over the place. I felt so bad and I hope that doesn't stop her from coming back :sad We have a small house and there just wasn't room for her :sad

I made arrangements at a place that will take her and get her healthy, all that has to happen next is she needs to come back. I couldn't do it yesterday or today because I'm working, but now I have police of the town where the place is helping me, they are going to let me in the building after hours if needed.

So please pray she comes back. She will die if she stays where ever it is she goes at night :sad

Ohhh, how absolutely adorable !
I love dogs, unfortunately, I don't have any appearing at my doorstep .... :shrug

Will pray for the return of the prodigal pup ... :pray :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back