Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tucker Interviews Putin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
They shouldn't. Tucker can interview whoever he wants. Anyone should be able to interview whoever they want. I'm listening to the full interview now and I'm really enjoying it.
Why am I reminded of Hermans account of listening to the bbc as a kriegie ? The Germans would listen to that as well .

I don't know where we're getting this idea that "this makes the left go nuts". Liberalism in its purest sense encourages open communication and the sharing of ideas. This happened. It is plain to see for anyone who actually watches the interview that the whole thing is a pure exercise in idiocy on all levels. It takes someone else to tell you what to think in order for you to NOT see that.

Similarly, conservativism in its purest sense is...well...not republican. Not the GOP. Not neocon. And definitely not trumpism.

I actually listened to it in its entirety. It was enlightening to hear the history of Russia and also to hear the view of Mr. Putin.
Biden and his cronies need to go in my opinion.
As he told it. My church has a Ukrainian born immigrant who has family on both sides .she isn't young . Her husband has gone to Russia . He isn't liberal

I actually listened to it in its entirety. It was enlightening to hear the history of Russia and also to hear the view of Mr. Putin.
Interesting ... Aside: I'm a huge Tucker fan (two cannot walk together unless they are agreed)

I found the 20 minute intro by Putin to be confusing. If I had a better historical background about that area of the world it might have made some sense. Tucker himself said that he at first thought Putin was trying to circumvent the interview, though he changed his mind when he thought upon it later.
It was difficult to follow Putin most of the time. If you concentrated hard enough you got the gist that there were several attempts to avoid the war, but the Boris Johnson (ex British Prime minister) was behind the ending of the deal and that Biden was in the background asking to do so.

I notice this site is pro Ukraine and supports the propping up of the Ukraine. The Ukraine has lost a generation of men, billions of dollars spent, billions of dollars more destroyed and lives terribly disrupted. No one has said what the U.S. goal is in this matter. Are we the world's policemen; if so there's plenty of other injustices we could involved ourselves with. Is our goal just to make a mess of various regions in the world for example:
Libya - we got rid of Qaddafi and now country is a mess
Iraq - we spent trillions and now country is basically run by Iran (whereas Iraq use to keep Iran in check)
Afghanistan - we were there 18ish years to get rid of Taliban and now 800 billion $ later we are out and Taliban back in
Viet Nam - yahda, yahda

So we are supporting a dictator in Ukraine (he's imprisoned political opposition to some extent prosecuted some Christian groups) ... all because (as best I can tell), because we want to threaten Russia by expanding NATO into the Ukraine even though Putin seemed to say that the West would never do so. This war is non-productive craziness in the face of a huge nuclear power with no end game save eventual capitulation of Ukraine after billions spend and 100,000s of thousands of death and destruction.

Aside: I would what powers caused FOX to fire Tucker ... maybe big Pharma advertisers thinking Tucker would try to expose the Covid so-called vaccine ... hmmm

I’d like to see Biden answer the questions Mr. Putin proposed.
He'd need a teleprompter and some drug to make him lucid for a bit.... could have used stimulants for special council's interviews about secret documents he snuck out of Washington as a senator. I suggest Biden / Fetterman ticket.

Interesting ... Aside: I'm a huge Tucker fan (two cannot walk together unless they are agreed)

I found the 20 minute intro by Putin to be confusing. If I had a better historical background about that area of the world it might have made some sense. Tucker himself said that he at first thought Putin was trying to circumvent the interview, though he changed his mind when he thought upon it later.
It was difficult to follow Putin most of the time. If you concentrated hard enough you got the gist that there were several attempts to avoid the war, but the Boris Johnson (ex British Prime minister) was behind the ending of the deal and that Biden was in the background asking to do so.

I notice this site is pro Ukraine and supports the propping up of the Ukraine. The Ukraine has lost a generation of men, billions of dollars spent, billions of dollars more destroyed and lives terribly disrupted. No one has said what the U.S. goal is in this matter. Are we the world's policemen; if so there's plenty of other injustices we could involved ourselves with. Is our goal just to make a mess of various regions in the world for example:
Libya - we got rid of Qaddafi and now country is a mess
Iraq - we spent trillions and now country is basically run by Iran (whereas Iraq use to keep Iran in check)
Afghanistan - we were there 18ish years to get rid of Taliban and now 800 billion $ later we are out and Taliban back in
Viet Nam - yahda, yahda

So we are supporting a dictator in Ukraine (he's imprisoned political opposition to some extent prosecuted some Christian groups) ... all because (as best I can tell), because we want to threaten Russia by expanding NATO into the Ukraine even though Putin seemed to say that the West would never do so. This war is non-productive craziness in the face of a huge nuclear power with no end game save eventual capitulation of Ukraine after billions spend and 100,000s of thousands of death and destruction.

Aside: I would what powers caused FOX to fire Tucker ... maybe big Pharma advertisers thinking Tucker would try to expose the Covid so-called vaccine ... hmmm
Treaty we made a treaty with that nation.

In WW2 we knew and even thought correctly that Stalin was worse then Hitler but he was willing to fight Hitler and so we armed him.the things I learned from my second cousin a pow .

No war or ally of ours has been black and white .

No war or ally of ours has been black and white .
Agreed ... probably most wars are "black and black" or "black and grey".
... you just need to control the story (propaganda) and you can get men to give up their lives to a supposed noble cause ... oh, and you need to be able to print fiat money to pay for it (well, appear to pay for it)

Agreed ... probably most wars are "black and black" or "black and grey".
... you just need to control the story (propaganda) and you can get men to give up their lives to a supposed noble cause ... oh, and you need to be able to print fiat money to pay for it (well, appear to pay for it)
No war we fought .not even the war for Independence was fought on the gold standard .

The founders mentioned that and planned to pay that debt .

See jays and the whiskey rebellion. .

The civil war and war of 1812,Mexican American war . I'm not sure if the war with the Indians in my state was that way as that wasn't a massive skirmish at times .
1836,1841,1855 .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back