Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Turns out Covid Vaccine was not tested. Phizer lied.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The only thing I can say sir is that us Christians trust our God which gives us not only a real hope, but peace and contentment in our lives.
Amen.
I guarantee you Christians are more virtuous than those who are not Christians, I have lived both lives, and I know many unbelievers and their mode of thinking.
I've lived a long time, and I know better. It's a sad fact that many Christians are less good than many non-believers.

I know was motivated by the same concern that we have wearing a seat belt in an automobile or keeping our food prep areas clean.
Just a thought. I wonder how many people would actually be wearing seatbelts if it wasn't for the law that requires it. I can answer this. According to history.com, in the 1980's when a bill was introduced in the Michigan legislature, only about 14% of all drivers actually used them.

Bottom line is that we don't wear them because we are motivated by safety. We wear them because we are motivated by the laws and essentially, our pocket book.

I'm a biologist. I did graduate work in immunology. I operated an allergy/immunology clinic for the AF for several years. So I have some understanding of the issue.
Your not unsuceptible to the same flesh and blood fallacies all humans have, otherwise known as sin.
Understanding how immunity works, does not confer immunity to sin. It just means I know more about the issue than most people.
And satan loves people who have tons of education
Satan loves ignorance. It's his opening to get people to accept His corruption without even knowing it.
and are the top of the top, but God loves the humble at heart and is set against the proud (James 4:6)
Funny how some people never realize it applies to them...

See above. You've merely trusted the wrong people and they misled you. You are willing to defend what they told you to the death; your spiritual blindness made you an easy target for them.
Just copying what I said with no real foundation.
You're maybe wising up, now. Instead of trying to tell us that you are holier than we are, maybe a little humility would aid your understanding.
I'm willing to defend what I've seen with my own two eyes and what I've experienced. No statistics by anyone can change anything.
Las Vegas gets rich on people like you.
But none of your data acknowledges the fallacies on Pfizers part,
I'm merely pointing out that the FDA was correct in declaring the vaccine safe and effective. The results show that vaccinated people are less likely to be infected and much less likely to become seriously ill or to die. Reality matters.
Or the thought that one knows what one is talking about. Not saying it's you but Tony Evans once said the worse fool is the educated one.
Not saying it's you, but over a million Americans died, many of them because uneducated fools told them foolish misinformation about vaccinations. Those fools were worse, um?
Or I'm not conform to the politically correct standard like the masses are and openly reject it which is a problem for you.
It was a problem for many of those million plus Americans. It killed them.
"at the same time you fall into the very delusion you've accuses others of having:"

Comes down to evidence. You lose.
And if me not knowing is that my knowledge doesn't conform the the elite of this world, I'll be a know-nothing person proudly.
You're one of the lucky ones. It didn't kill you. Be thankful that God is merciful.
Who? "Christian" pastors who committed adultery like Carl Lentz and pedophilia like a few youth pastors have don't even do so!
Sadly, many Christians are corrupt; this does no small damage to God's desire that none be lost.
Although technically aliens do exist because certain bacteria and single celled organisms have been found on other planets in the solar system.
Link to evidence for that? Sounds interesting. What do you have?
If anything if aliens do exists I believe those aliens are just the manifestations of the spirit realm or demons.
You should know that Christianity isn't a license to just make up stuff.
What about the rest of the theories that were labelled conspiracy as you've defined it then it came true (or rather, the sources deemed credible and acceptable finally decided to accept it as truth because it benefited them)?
Bigfoot? Lizard people running the world? The Big Lie about a stolen election? Flat Earth? John Kennedy still alive? What?

Bottom line is that we don't wear them because we are motivated by safety. We wear them because we are motivated by the laws and essentially, our pocket book.
I wear them because I go with the odds. Most people I know feel the same way. I think that initial resistance to them was "I've driven for years and I'm still alive without them." And I suppose cultural norms probably make people wear them more often now.

Interesting fact: police are among those most likely to not wear seat belts, partially because they feel more capable at driving than most people. But guess what the most common cause of death is for on-duty police officers.

Yep. Auto accidents.

Traffic poses the biggest threat to officers

Car crashes and other traffic-related incidents pose the biggest threat to police officers, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the memorial fund.

More than 800 officers died as a result of these incidents from 2006 to 2019. That's 43% of all line-of-duty deaths.

The CDC says behavior-related hazards put officers at particular risk for traffic-related injuries or death on the job. These include not wearing a seat belt, speeding, being distracted while on a device while driving or experiencing tunnel vision from increased stress.

As a master scholar as you Free, you should be well aware of commenting on my knowledge because of my youth. As 1 Timothy 4:2 "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
Youth is not the same as ignorance. There are people much younger than me, who are far more qualified immunologists. Knowledge has advanced greatly since I was in that field, and a graduate immunologist today knows far more then I knew back in the day. It's not that you're young; it's that you don't know what you're talking about.
Done that and am doing that, if you look at your messages you're standing at the place of a sophisticated I'm right and can't be wrong.
No one said they couldn't be wrong. You're the only one here who even acts like he believes that of himself.
That doesn't excuse the fact that the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid.
That's not debatable. The data clearly shows that it does that rather effectively. And it's even better at protecting one from severe illness or death.

I get how badly you want to believe some things. But reality doesn't care what we believe. Try to find a way to accommodate the real.

And it occurs to me that your concludion is supported by the frequency of police officers failing to use them. When's the last time a police officer got ticketed for failing to buckle up?

Cops don't ticket each other .that leads to a pissing contest .

Cop tickets the deputy .the deputy tells his boss.cop arrest a guy ,the jailer drags booking as told by the sheriff.then the sheriff meets with the police chief.tickets disappear.jail process is back to normal.

To Barbarian and Free.

It was really bugging me how to some things I couldn't provide evidence for that even I could accept. But thank God He always makes a way when there was no way or seems to be no way!!!

I want to know how my concerns aren't valid, amidst this evidence:
Remember Free how I was giving hearsay of my friends website, well a small voice told me to find a free and public alternative, and I did. So see for yourself and explain to me how a website called www.covid.com was first created in 1997?!? (I was 7 years off). And when I looked up covid stands for, goodrx.com said "COVID-19 is an acronym. In its full form, COVID-19 stands for coronavirus disease of 2019."

Covid.com (Made in 1997)

https://www.whois.com/whois/covid.com

Covid.org (Made in 2010)

Novel coronavirus (Made in 2013)
Coronavirus Global Pandemic (Made in Febraury of 2020 although it was declared a pandemic in March)

The covid vaccine was made in December 2020 according to mayoclinic.org, but here shows months earlier.
Coronavirus vaccine (.com)
https://www.whois.com/whois/coronavirusvaccine.com (1/18/2020)
Covid vaccine (.com)
https://www.whois.com/whois/covidvaccine.com (2/11/2020)
Covid vaccine (.org)
https://www.whois.com/whois/covidvaccine.org (2/11/2020)
Covid19 vaccine (.com)
https://www.whois.com/whois/covid19vaccine.com (2/11/2020)

Feel free to dig in!

Understanding how immunity works, does not confer immunity to sin. It just means I know more about the issue than most people.
Oh yeah I forgot, God has nothing to do with Scientology.

Satan loves ignorance. It's his opening to get people to accept His corruption without even knowing it.
And corruption is defined about what the FDA, and WHO, and CDC say, got it!
Not saying it's you, but over a million Americans died, many of them because uneducated fools told them foolish misinformation about vaccinations. Those fools were worse, um?
Last time I checked those numbers were exaggerated?
And according to Judy Mikovits research, covid deaths were calculated even to the case if someone died of a motorcycle accident, but had covid, it was a covid death.
I'm merely pointing out that the FDA was correct in declaring the vaccine safe and effective. The results show that vaccinated people are less likely to be infected and much less likely to become seriously ill or to die. Reality matters.
I heard you many times, you still aren't addressing my concerns.

Funny how some people never realize it applies to them...
But I'm not the one sitting at the seat of I'm incorrectable, I'm bringing a concern I'm admitting I don't have evidence that even I would accept on some claims, but your rejecting it and saying believe it because the companies making money (from you believing it) from it said so.
You're one of the lucky ones. It didn't kill you. Be thankful that God is merciful.
I don't believe in luck. And it worked for multiple people of my family :) and other not-so-politizced countries weren't as extra as the US was.

Sadly, many Christians are corrupt; this does no small damage to God's desire that none be lost.
Or "Christians" are corrupt.

Link to evidence for that? Sounds interesting. What do you have?
Here you go: https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1996-08-07-1996220012-story.html
You should know that Christianity isn't a license to just make up stuff.
And who defines if it's made up, you? Have you even done the work to confirm it's made up?
That's not debatable. The data clearly shows that it does that rather effectively. And it's even better at protecting one from severe illness or death.

I get how badly you want to believe some things. But reality doesn't care what we believe. Try to find a way to accommodate the real.
It's not about how badly, it's about what I've seen and witnessed. Try again. And maybe give me a grain of salt and see if any of my claims are valid.
Bigfoot? Lizard people running the world? The Big Lie about a stolen election? Flat Earth? John Kennedy still alive? What?
No, the ones I mentioned that are in my previous post. You only acknowledged Micheal Jackson.
No one said they couldn't be wrong. You're the only one here who even acts like he believes that of himself.
And you have no basis of that, as you're the one considering nothing I've said.
Youth is not the same as ignorance.
Quite the contrary:
Proverbs 22:15
Foolishness is bound to the heart of a youth; a rod of discipline will separate it from him.

And according to the thesaurus.plus, foolishness and ignorance are interchangeable in the context your using.

Oh yeah I forgot, God has nothing to do with Scientology.
Yeah, not that I can see. But then scientology has nothing to do with science as far as I can see. Not that I'm saying your faith is invalid; it just makes no sense to me personally.

And corruption is defined about what the FDA, and WHO, and CDC say
I think you've lost some focus here. Maybe you're trying to juggle too many thoughts in the same sentence?
And according to Judy Mikovits research, covid deaths were calculated even to the case if someone died of a motorcycle accident, but had covid, it was a covid death.
No, you're confusing this with the VAERS database. It allows anyone to make a report of death associated with COVID-19, but it makes it clear that the reports are not screened or considered known cases. There are such cases reported. In one case someone reported that COVID-19 caused him to become the Incredible Hulk. Those are not included in the actual case count, though. I can see how you were fooled. Some others here made the same mistake.

I heard you many times, you still aren't addressing my concerns.

I get that. Reality is not what this is really about for you, is it?

But I'm not the one sitting at the seat of I'm incorrectable
You give the impression that you are. For some of the reasons we've discussed here.
Or "Christians" are corrupt.
Yes. Christians aren't perfect; we can still sin. Some sin a lot.

Although technically aliens do exist because certain bacteria and single celled organisms have been found on other planets in the solar system.

None of the links you offered say so. You saw some evidence that someone said is consistent with life and just made up the rest. This is what you're doing with the vaccination issue.

And who defines if it's made up, you? Have you even done the work to confirm it's made up?
One of my degrees is in microbiology. If they found single-celled organisms on other planets, I'd be elated. But they haven't. And yes, I keep an eye on the literature.

It's not about how badly, it's about what I've seen and witnessed.
But, you haven't. You really have no way, other than the data, to tell one way or the other. Two close friends died unvaccinated. That's just my anecdotal information. It's the overall performance of the vaccine and the numbers for people who weren't vaccinated that matter.

And you have no basis of that, as you're the one considering nothing I've said.
I've addressed many of your comments. You're wrong about a lot of things. Not because you're young. Because you don't know what you're talking about. Youth is not the same as ignorance.

Quite the contrary:
Proverbs 22:15
Foolishness is bound to the heart of a youth; a rod of discipline will separate it from him.

Sorry, you've confused ignorance and foolishness.

ignorance
ĭg′nər-əns

noun

1. The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
  2. The state of being ignorant; want of knowledge in general, or concerning some particular matter; the condition of not being cognizant, informed, or aware.
  3. The condition of being ignorant; the lack of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.
foolishness

noun

1. The quality or condition of being foolish; want of understanding; folly.
  2. A foolish practice; an absurdity.
  3. Synonyms Silliness, stupidity, imbecility, dullness, doltishness, nonsense, absurdity.
Two entirely different things, you see. One may not be foolish at all, but be ignorant. In fact, all of us are ignorant of something. One may also be foolish, but not ignorant. Picture a wealthy businessman, who is well educated and knowledgeable, who starts believing his own press releases and spends a huge amount buying a company which quickly declines because of bad decisions on his part. That's foolishness, but not ignorance.

I am 79 and recently contracted COVID. Since I have received five COVID vaccinations, my symptoms were the equivalent of a medium-strength cold. I am very thankful that I took the advice of others, including my family doctor, and not the ignorant "advice" of some people who invent all kinds of absurd myths. If I believed them I might very well be dead.

Yeah, not that I can see. But then scientology has nothing to do with science as far as I can see. Not that I'm saying your faith is invalid; it just makes no sense to me personally.
Key phrase, "not that I can see". Good thing almost nothing needs your stamp of approval to be fact, nor does it need mine.
I think you've lost some focus here. Maybe you're trying to juggle too many thoughts in the same sentence?
Great assumption, so great it's baseless, I thought you were the evidence-based one?
No, you're confusing this with the VAERS database. It allows anyone to make a report of death associated with COVID-19, but it makes it clear that the reports are not screened or considered known cases. There are such cases reported. In one case someone reported that COVID-19 caused him to become the Incredible Hulk. Those are not included in the actual case count, though. I can see how you were fooled. Some others here made the same mistake.
Nothing I said pointed to the VAERS database, that is irrelevant. You love cherry picking your opponent's responses so you won't have to address your inability to make a relevant response.
I get that. Reality is not what this is really about for you, is it?
Are you talking to me or to an imaginary person because that is completely irrelevant straw man you just did there.
You give the impression that you are. For some of the reasons we've discussed here.
No proof. You judge me of no data or evidence, but fail to have any yourself, Matthew 7:1 violation right there.
I've addressed many of your comments. You're wrong about a lot of things. Not because you're young. Because you don't know what you're talking about. Youth is not the same as ignorance.
Wrong according to your personal vendetta not by any critical thinking. You've said I'm wrong without even looking at what i said, just like Facebook, just censoring folks without even considering the worth of their voice, or TikTok shadowbanning Christians.
Sorry, you've confused ignorance and foolishness.
Apparently, just like you refused to address half of my entire response (probably because if you did you'd have no choice but to reconsider things) you didn't see that I quoted thesaurus.plus

Notice how you are ignoring my evidence of the covid websites, and what I've brought up about the CDC and Pfizer and what they have admitted, the conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. You're pride just refuses to admit it's wrong so you pretend to not see them.

I am 79 and recently contracted COVID. Since I have received five COVID vaccinations, my symptoms were the equivalent of a medium-strength cold. I am very thankful that I took the advice of others, including my family doctor, and not the ignorant "advice" of some people who invent all kinds of absurd myths. If I believed them I might very well be dead.
My great grandmother is one year older than you, and she took the vaccine because of fear-mongering indoctrinated in-laws coaxed her into it, her health has been declining ever since, people have even starting finalizing her will. Everyone's experience is different.

I was at a medical conference where a study on Italy was presented whereby they were looking at antibody response to the injections in immune compromised patients and heathy controls. They first tested for antibodies in all subjects who had never had covid or the shots to get a baseline. This wasn’t the focus but they mentioned that a large percentage (forgot the number now) already had a surprising level of antibodies. Early on it was known that this virus was not at all new which explains both the 99% recovery rate and mild symptoms. (“Mild” is generally defined as needing no hospitalization even if in bed for three weeks.)

Amen.

I've lived a long time, and I know better. It's a sad fact that many Christians are less good than many non-believers.
Are you familiar with these words from Jesus sir?:
Mt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep`s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
Mt 7:16 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do [men] gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mt 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mt 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mt 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mt 7:20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Mt 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
Mt 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

You should realize by their fruits, they are not Christians, unless Jesus is wrong of course.

You should realize by their fruits, they are not Christians, unless Jesus is wrong of course.
If this is true, there are many who do not profess Jesus who are Christians. And in a way, you are correct. He tells us that when He separates the sheep from the goats, some who are saved will not understand why they were saved and ask Him. And He will reply not that they joined the right church or had the right theology, but that they showed charity to Him by helping the unfortunate. And they will go to live everlasting with Him.

And not all that cry "Lord, Lord" will be saved.

Nothing I said pointed to the VAERS database, that is irrelevant.
No, that's wrong. Traffic accidents being caused by COVID-19 are indeed from the VAERS database. But no one with any sense actually assumes all those reports are valid. There are many valid reports therein, but also stuff of the sort you mentioned.

Is is possible someone severely ill with COVID-19 would be involved in a traffic accident? Of course. And if the infection killed them, then it would be a valid case of death from the virus. But not from the motorcycle accident, VAERS notwithstanding.
You love cherry picking your opponent's responses so you won't have to address your inability to make a relevant response.
I'm just pointing out your error. Such reports are not taken as valid COVID-19 deaths unless it can be established that the virus caused the death.
Wrong according to your personal vendetta not by any critical thinking. You've said I'm wrong without even looking at what i said, just like Facebook, just censoring folks without even considering the worth of their voice, or TikTok shadowbanning Christians.
I'm pointing out that you've been confused by those odd reports. The database is meant to collect all reports from any source, after which researchers look at them to see what valid data is there.

When reviewing data from VAERS, please keep in mind the following limitations:

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. The degree of underreporting varies widely. As an example, a great many of the millions of vaccinations administered each year by injection cause soreness, but relatively few of these episodes lead to a VAERS report. Physicians and patients understand that minor side effects of vaccinations often include this kind of discomfort, as well as low fevers. On the other hand, more serious and unexpected medical events are probably more likely to be reported than minor ones, especially when they occur soon after vaccination, even if they may be coincidental and related to other causes.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

No, that's wrong. Traffic accidents being caused by COVID-19 are indeed from the VAERS database. But no one with any sense actually assumes all those reports are valid. There are many valid reports therein, but also stuff of the sort you mentioned.
But I didn't look at the VAERS database when i got this information Barbarian, your trying to box me into something I never assumed, if you really want to know, I'll tell you where I got it from.
I'm just pointing out your error. Such reports are not taken as valid COVID-19 deaths unless it can be established that the virus caused the death.
And you just reply to whatever you think you can combat. Your pride still wants you to remain right as you're still not addressing the conspiracy theories that came true and why there were covid domains as far back as 1997! Because you know you can't argue that and you didn't expect me to bring up that, but the haughty spirit just rejects the idea of humility and still wants to be right and still be qualified to argue. And you accuse me of error but fail to look at the error yourself?
I'm pointing out that you've been confused by those odd reports. The database is meant to collect all reports from any source, after which researchers look at them to see what valid data is there.
I'm not talking about VAERS, your defeating an argument that doesn't exist. Possibly because you don't want to concede your points. That's the thing about typing-talking instead of verbal talking. You get to pretend you didn't see anything that deflects you points and continue on fully qualified as if you've won.

You may be an immunologist or biologist, but I advise to take some courses in business, marketting, and finance.

My great grandmother is one year older than you, and she took the vaccine because of fear-mongering indoctrinated in-laws coaxed her into it, her health has been declining ever since, people have even starting finalizing her will. Everyone's experience is different.
Correlation does not equal causation.

My stepdad was 75, a retired pharmacist, and believed at least some of the misinformation and disinformation about the injections. He also was against the other mandates. So, he and his wife went down to Texas (was supposed to be for 6 months) and loved their freedom, posting all about it on Facebook. Within two months both got COVID and he died; she was saved only because she was able to get the monoclonal antibody treatment. To this day, she denies he died from COVID (cognitive dissonance) and thinks that she recovered just fine, completely ignoring that she, too, would have died without treatment.

Correlation does not equal causation.

My stepdad was 75, a retired pharmacist, and believed at least some of the misinformation and disinformation about the injections. He also was against the other mandates. So, he and his wife went down to Texas (was supposed to be for 6 months) and loved their freedom, posting all about it on Facebook. Within two months both got COVID and he died; she was saved only because she was able to get the monoclonal antibody treatment. To this day, she denies he died from COVID (cognitive dissonance) and thinks that she recovered just fine, completely ignoring that she, too, would have died without treatment.
I never got the support of monoclonal therapy when that used as a treatment other then cancer was not old.it literally is taking a clone of your killer t cells and causing it to make antibodirs by grafting it into a cancerous melanoma cell .you ingest the antibodies .

It's as expiremental as the vax was then

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back