Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Two Covenants: The Old and New

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
:wall

Gen_2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen_3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

I feel ya bro.

Deu 4:1 says Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live,
I do not believe the law and Grace are the same yet i disagree they are opposites .. Different yes :) I am so very thankful for the Grace we have been shown...

Deu 4:1 says Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live,
I do not believe the law and Grace are the same yet i disagree they are opposites .. Different yes :) I am so very thankful for the Grace we have been shown...
Well.. my dear, I can't just let that lie because as you know, those who heard duet 4;1 they did not live. They died. As does everyone under that law.

The law wasn't grace in the least. It was, well the LAW lol! Everyone dies under the law.

We can "say" it was God's grace that He gave them the law... but We know that isn't true because scriptures says exactly so. They state explicitly that Law only brought death. And we know that it was Grace through Jesus that delivered us from the law so that we could live.
We can't just ignore scriptures and make up stuff now can we dear?

Law = Death
Grace = Life
opposites totally.

Proof:

(Joh 1:17) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. (opposites)

(Rom 5:20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
(opposites)

(Rom 3:19) Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. (law =guilt)
(Eph 1:7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (grace = forgiveness)
(guilt is opposite of forgiveness)

(2Co 3:7) But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: (law = death)
(2Co 3:8) How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? (Spirit of Christ = Glory)
(opposites)

I will end it here... please consider dear sister :)

(Gal 2:21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Blessings and happiness!

Here is where I'm pretty sure you just "jumped the shark"... and you were doing incredible to this point. I'm looking hard...

First I would like to thank you for your replies, I enjoyed reading them very much, and you are more than welcome to ask any question if you wish me to try and clarify what I am saying.

But I would tell you that I have not "jumped the shark" but perhaps you might say that I have "jumped the serpent" instead.

I am still traveling on vacation for the next couple days. But when I get back home on my computer I will try and put down my thought with some scriptures to help explain what I mean when I say the path he has chosen for us is the way of sin.

I might also point out to you that my OP was several months ago, and in that time the thread had not seen much activity, to again, to see your responses brought a joy to my heart. But the more recent posts picked up again where I had left off in the Psalms and referencince the way that the Lord has chosen to instruct us. When I said it is the way of sin, it was meant to provoke a response, and that it did.

:wall

Gen_2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen_3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

I think we both agree that Adam broke the one commandment that the Lord had given Him, and it was to his death; But was that to his condemnation? I would challenge you to think upon this further.

It was because of the knowledge that Adam partook from that He then Hid from the presence of the Lord. This is the lesson that we should learn from Adam. Because of his disobedience he hid from the presence of the Lord. We have all been made partakers with the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; it's called the Law of Moses. And because of the knowledge of sin and death, the Lord provided them with a covering. The final covering being the blood of Christ provided to those under the old covenant. That blood also confirming the new covenant promised to Abraham.

If we walk in His Kingdom under the new covenant, then we do so in His Light and we are no longer in need of a covering. But those who still conform to the laws of Moses and continue to offer up the blood of Christ as an offering for their sins use His Blood as a covering that they might hide from the light; But then again, as with Adam, the knowledge of the law instructed him to seek a covering to hide his shame from the presence of the Lord. And so they lay their shame at the blood of Christ so they don't have to look upon it. Waiting for His kingdom to come, but never knowing the reality of his presence with us NOW.

They state explicitly that Law only brought death.

Sin brought death.

The law is good.

The law brought the knowledge of sin.

For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law.
Romans 2:12

JLB

. And because of the knowledge of sin and death, the Lord provided them with a covering. The final covering being the blood of Christ provided to those under the old covenant. That blood also confirming the new covenant promised to Abraham.

If we walk in His Kingdom under the new covenant, then we do so in His Light and we are no longer in need of a covering.

7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

JLB

Covenants and correlations.

We know that Jesus was presented in the O.T. or O.C., But He was "hidden" therein. Fleshly natural eyes can not see this. Spiritual eyes can.

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Jesus Himself taught others of Himself AFTER His Resurrection directly from the O.C. or O.T.

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

We also know that the people of Israel, unknowingly, carried in JESUS into the promised land, by the voice of the Holy Spirit, here:

Acts 7:
37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.
38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.
45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

The entirety of N.T. teaching was derived directly from the OLD TESTAMENT.

There is no dividing the Word of God from the Word of God. It can not be tossed out nor annulled by any man.

The Same Word of God was Alive then, is Alive NOW and will be Alive forever. There is no variation in His Way.

The Way of God is delineated to us by Paul, in 1 Cor. 15. And it is this:

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

ON the surface, the O.T. or O.C. will seem to a natural man, natural, fleshly even. But we as believers SHOULD know that the Spiritual, Jesus, God Himself, WAS contained and hidden therein, in the natural, just as He Is today, Living IN US.

The First or Old Testament was also delivered to blinded CARNAL people of Israel, again, in the Way of God, that "delivery" being delivered first to the NATURAL man, even in HIDDEN form, with Jesus, therein.

It is no different with any of us, this Way of God.

Those who deny any Word of God
have no knowledge of The Way(s) of Jesus, and remain with natural eyesight. That doesn't mean there won't be A CHANGE coming for them, if they have called upon Him to save. Their eyes will and can be OPENED.

Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus has promised SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS to those who Deny Him, and He Is That Living Word. Our Father will NOT open His Words to those in denial.

First I would like to thank you for your replies, I enjoyed reading them very much, and you are more than welcome to ask any question if you wish me to try and clarify what I am saying.

But I would tell you that I have not "jumped the shark" but perhaps you might say that I have "jumped the serpent" instead.

I am still traveling on vacation for the next couple days. But when I get back home on my computer I will try and put down my thought with some scriptures to help explain what I mean when I say the path he has chosen for us is the way of sin.

I might also point out to you that my OP was several months ago, and in that time the thread had not seen much activity, to again, to see your responses brought a joy to my heart. But the more recent posts picked up again where I had left off in the Psalms and referencince the way that the Lord has chosen to instruct us. When I said it is the way of sin, it was meant to provoke a response, and that it did.

You are welcome :) It has been a good read, you did excellent, you and JLB have beautiful comprehension. You were both arguing on the same side of the fence even for so long lol I had such a big smile on my face haha.

In the show Happy Days, if you remember, the "Fonz" was cool. Cool right up until the time when while water skiing he "jumped the shark".
In the movie industry that became a catch-phrase for when a show began going down hill. That's why I used the phrase. You were excellent right up to that point.

THEN...

"The way the Lord has chosen to instruct you is by the way of sin"

my eyes sort of bugged out and my jaw dropped :mouthdrop like what??? hehe, is that icon funny or what haha!

Without even seeing your explanation, I listed the perfect scriptures to your question, I'm going to list them again at the end here I think they are the answer to your question "how does God instruct us".

So when you just finished a beautiful presentation of scripture with that.... well :chair

JLB and Jethro Bodine also came forth with excellent posts in response to your attempts to justify your statement. And then you said "Thank you for posting all that scripture without really adding anything to the conversation." I was like, 'wow, is this the same person'?!

So I've looked hard at what you've posted in this regard, and unless you have some scriptures that specifically back your statement up and refute the responses of those brothers, and my few scriptures below, I can't give you a :thumbsup on your premise or your response. And you know how much I like giving "likes" haha!

The old tutor schoolmaster was put in place because of sin, and to convict all those under that law of sin. But it wasn't instruction to righteousness. At best, (unless is what you are intending to demonstrate),that was a lesson to show them that they die because of sin. And unless that is not your topic because of just using the wrong words or something, I then believe here below is as good an answer as it gets as to "how does God instruct us". Because this is absolutely how God instructs me :)
By His Personal Presence in me Revealing all things!

(Luk 8:10) And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
(1Co 2:16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
(Joh 15:15)Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
(Joh 16:13)Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear,thatshall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
(Joh 16:14)He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shewitunto you.
(Joh 16:15)All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shewitunto you.
(Joh 14:3)And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am,thereye may be also.
(Joh 14:18)I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(Mat 28:20)Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway,evenunto the end of the world. Amen.
(Rev 3:20)Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(Heb 13:5)Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

:sohappy

I think we both agree that Adam broke the one commandment that the Lord had given Him, and it was to his death; But was that to his condemnation? I would challenge you to think upon this further.

Hi again :)

Ok, I took up your challenge and thought on that again and prayed and consulted scriptures to see if Adam's sin brought "condemnation"... and looky what I found!!

(Rom 5:16) And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

Boom! Next question please :halo

Hi again :)

Ok, I took up your challenge and thought on that again and prayed and consulted scriptures to see if Adam's sin brought "condemnation"... and looky what I found!!

(Rom 5:16) And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

Boom! Next question please :halo

I will get back to this, but in the mean time, I would invite you to read through my thread on what we believe about the resurrection. I should look forward to your comments.

...http://christianforums.net/Fellowsh...t-do-we-believe-about-the-resurrection.58279/

I will get back to this, but in the mean time, I would invite you to read through my thread on what we believe about the resurrection. I should look forward to your comments.

...http://christianforums.net/Fellowsh...t-do-we-believe-about-the-resurrection.58279/

I'll be elated to look at your resurrection thread. I'll check it out today or tonight!
And if you'd like to speak more of the New Marriage Coveant in Christ that God made to Abraham, I'm excited about that too :)
(But I'm done on the "instruction by sin" debacle, for what should be obvious reasons) Moving on!! :)

We know that Jesus was presented in the O.T. or O.C., But He was "hidden" therein. Fleshly natural eyes can not see this. Spiritual eyes can.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Jesus Himself taught others of Himself AFTER His Resurrection directly from the O.C. or O.T.

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

We also know that the people of Israel, unknowingly, carried in JESUS into the promised land, by the voice of the Holy Spirit, here:

Acts 7:
37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.
38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.
45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

There is no dividing the Word of God from the Word of God. It can not be tossed out nor annulled by any man.

The Same Word of God was Alive then, is Alive NOW and will be Alive forever. There is no variation in His Way.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

ON the surface, the O.T. or O.C. will seem to a natural man, natural, fleshly even. But we as believers SHOULD know that the Spiritual, Jesus, God Himself, WAS contained and hidden therein, in the natural, just as He Is today, Living IN US.

The First or Old Testament was also delivered to blinded CARNAL people of Israel, again, in the Way of God, that "delivery" being delivered first to the NATURAL man, even in HIDDEN form, with Jesus, therein.

have no knowledge of The Way(s) of Jesus, and remain with natural eyesight. That doesn't mean there won't be A CHANGE coming for them, if they have called upon Him to save. Their eyes will and can be OPENED.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Jesus has promised SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS to those who Deny Him, and He Is That Living Word. Our Father will NOT open His Words to those in denial.

44 “Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as He appointed, instructing Moses to make it according to the pattern that he had seen, 45 which our fathers, having received it in turn, also brought with Joshua into the land possessed by the Gentiles, whom God drove out before the face of our fathers until the days of David,
Acts 7:44-45

Joshua and Jesus in the Greek are Iesous.

The context determines the usage of each.

Clearly Acts 7:45 is a reference to Joshua not Jesus.

JLB

Acts 7:

Types and Shadows O how I love those!

:biggrin

You speak of the knowledge you read in the scripture, and if it is come by your knowledge then it has not come by Faith. If you were to open your heart and mind, then you would know the truth of it.

Ahhh! Now I understand where you are coming from. You don't acquire your knowledge from Scripture, but from the thoughts that come into your open heart and mind. That's a great way to open yourself up to deception.

Everything that comes into our minds and hearts must align with Scripture. If it doesn't, it needs to be discarded.

Let me ask of you to explain a certain phenomenon that occurs within the community of believers and is extremely prevalent in many debates and accusation that occur among us.

In the Garden, of the very first commandment given unto man. Of all the trees that are in the midst of the garden, you may eat; But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you shall eat thereof you shall surely die.

Genesis 2:16-17
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Now when Adam disobeyed, only the way to the TREE OF LIFE was block. But now, of every tree in the garden you may eat, even the tree of knowledge, but the Tree of Life will be withheld from you.

Now the phenomenon that I wish for you to speak on, is why when members of this particular community come to God through the fruit of the tree of Knowledge, that suddenly there is some unwritten commandment that says of all the trees that are in the garden you shall not eat of, for once you have tasted of my fruit, all others are forbidden to you?

The Apostle John wrote that if all the things that Jesus said and did (after that he had risen) were written down, there should not be enough books in the world to contain them. Yet because you posses the knowledge of the Bible and the knowledge of the Law, you think that evil lies in everything outside of the LAW, and you are demonstrating unto me a fear that you have about eating any fruit other than that which you can verify is plucked from your tree of knowledge.

But I do not live with that fear, I live by the resurrection of Christ in the Grace of the covenant of Promise, where the Lord has set me in His Liberty, free to eat of any tree in the midst of the garden, even the Tree of Life.

It is a law because it was something commanded by YHWH. The 10 blessings are not commandments, but statements of fact. Yeshua was not commanding us to be persecuted for righteousness sake, but if we are persecuted in that way we are blessed.

So the ten blessing tripped you up did they? It seems to me like you stopped at the thought of the ten blessings being the commandment that came forth from Zion, but you apparently ignored the better part of the message that I told you spanned the length of three chapters within the book of Matthew, not just a couple of verses.

But I will leave it at that for you. I do not need to convince you of anything, and I am free to move along. I have not been made your shepherd, their is one who was called to be your shepherd if you would hear his voice.

Now being surrounded by such an innumerable cloud of witnesses, I have heard Moses say unto me to fear not, and that I should turn aside to see this thing for myself. But he has also cautioned me as well, so I shall return unto my own vine and my own fig tree where I shall rest at peace. For it will be the Lord that shall move the heavens and cause the earth to shake, that shall cause the stubborn rock to break forth with the fountains of living water. But I hear the wisdom of Moses in reminding my that it is of the Lord and to His Glory, so I should not in haste strike out against one of his precoius stones so that I might cause the living waters to spring forth from within.

Without even seeing your explanation, I listed the perfect scriptures to your question, I'm going to list them again at the end here I think they are the answer to your question "how does God instruct us".

So when you just finished a beautiful presentation of scripture with that.... well :chair

JLB and Jethro Bodine also came forth with excellent posts in response to your attempts to justify your statement. And then you said "Thank you for posting all that scripture without really adding anything to the conversation." I was like, 'wow, is this the same person'?!

So I've looked hard at what you've posted in this regard, and unless you have some scriptures that specifically back your statement up and refute the responses of those brothers, and my few scriptures below, I can't give you a :thumbsup on your premise or your response. And you know how much I like giving "likes" haha!

(But I'm done on the "instruction by sin" debacle, for what should be obvious reasons) Moving on!! :)

I can accept your request, so I will make no further attempt to justify my position, because it was obviously lost to all. But that is no worry, sometimes these things must be brought to the light that we may look upon them further, and until faith takes over and we begin to speak of it, then it will never be brought to the light.

I must point out one thing in response to this though. The thought that my comment would bring such resistance because of sin. Such fear of sin that they still can not look upon it with a pure heart.

You seemed taken aback that I should call out others who have posted "other" scripture in order to refute my premise, but no one, and I mean not one started with the passages in Psalm 25 that I premised this question on. But no one was interested in that. When I included the scripture that states that Jesus has become SIN for US, I thought certainly this must give someone some pause to think. But No, I can make the statement of thanks for all that scripture without really adding anything to the conversation because they were not interested in the conversation of the word that I was presenting. They were more interested in declaring what the Bible says about such things, but they were never interested in sharing in the word that I was ready to bring forth. Their only interest was to present scripture that they might Judge It.

How can anyone first hear the word of God if all they do is sit in Judgement over it?

And if you'd like to speak more of the New Marriage Coveant in Christ that God made to Abraham, I'm excited about that too

Sparrowhawke made this comment in a different thread, but because it is relevant to the topic of the new covenant and marriage of the lamb that I wanted to bring it within this study.

Okay, starting again. Maybe you would like to start that thread? I've never heard of anybody saying their fav Scripture was the Ishi and Baali one --> not once, until today. You've said, "so looking forward to your answer, I can't wait to watch you lay out the scripture with the answer, I would just love that!" Jesus Martyr I too would love to read this study. But from your heart and the abundance in it, please, please? But only if you want and as you are led.

Sparrowhawke, We have touched on this within my thread on the Two Covenants, and you are more than welcome to join in and add any of your comments on the subject matter in that thread.

Hosea 2:14-21
Therefore, behold, I will allure her,
and bring her into the wilderness,
and speak comfortably unto her.
And I will give her her vineyards from thence,
and the valley of Achor for a door of hope:
and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth,
and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi;
and shalt call me no more Baali.
For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth,
and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field,
and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground:
and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth,
and will make them to lie down safely.
And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
and thou shalt know the Lord.

And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the Lord, I will hear the heavens,
and they shall hear the earth.

Thou shall call me Ishi and no more call me Baali.

Ishi means Husband.
Baali means Servant.

The Children of Israel were called forth from the Land of Egypt that they might go forth into the wilderness to "serve" the Lord (Ex 4:23).

But you shall no longer be called servant, but instead you shall be called Ishi, husband.

Jesus was the firstborn called forth from the land of Egypt.

Hosea 11:1-4
When Israel was a child, then I loved him,
and called my son out of Egypt.

As they called them, so they went from them:
they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.
I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms;
but they knew not that I healed them.
I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love:
and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws,
and I laid meat unto them.

Matthew 2:15
And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Praise the Lord, there is nor dispute to the fulfilment of the scripture! As clear as day in the plain old English print: that it might be fulfilled. So that then we can rest in the full assurance that it has been fulfilled already in Christ Jesus.

For in that day you shall be no more called Baali. You shall no more be called my servant, for you are my husband, and I your bride.

Jeremiah 23:5-8
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely:and this is his name whereby he shall be called, the Lord our Righteousness. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

They shall no more call him Baali, the servant called forth Egypt. He shall be called in that day Ishi, your HUSBAND. We are already married in Christ, He has welcomed you to the wedding feast, but like those who "serve" the law of sin and death, they refuse their invitation. Why, because the cares of this world were more important, or for what ever reasons that Christ listed for you that you can find for yourselves within the scripture.

We have already been betrothed to our beloved, you have been invited to the celebration, what more are you waiting for?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back