Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Two people praying for the same need

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Classik

Two people praying for the same thing!
-
-
Take for instance, two true christians are praying for the same thing. Let's assume they are competing for an official position. The Two have similar qualifications.

-
-
Who do you think God gives this work? Let us not take human intervention strictly: no nepotism, no cronyism.

-
-
Whose prayer does God answer?

This truly helps us know how to pray, what to pray and the need to pray.

++
We could say we are not in God's mind. We arena not.
-
-

In such a situation some could say God gives it to that person who prays and fasts for a longer period. I do not really think so. I think necessity is considered.
What do you think?

This truly helps us know how to pray, what to pray and the need to pray.

++
-
-

In such a situation some could say God gives it to that person who prays and fasts for a longer period. I do not really think so. I think necessity is considered.
What do you think?
Normally i would n't touch someones spelling error with a ten foot poll but this time is way to funny not too...:toofunny I know your a sport nut but really this far...

1. Arena - Wikipedia, the free <wbr>encyclopedia

An arena is an enclosed area, often circular or oval-shaped, designed to showcase theater, musical performances, or sporting events. It is composed of a large open ...

Last edited by a moderator:
In my book God always answers we just have this idea He should always say YES.

Two guys after the same job...Which one get the job?

God knows will beyond our tomorrows. He will not give us a stone when we ask for bread.... We don't always understand the whys and wherefores. We are to trust...

Normally i would n't touch someones spelling error with a ten foot poll but this time is way to funny not too...:toofunny I know your a sport nut but really this far...

An arena is an enclosed area, often circular or oval-shaped, designed to showcase theater, musical performances, or sporting events. It is composed of a large open ...

:toofunny

Now I understand!

I was trying to type we are not, besides my device is in 'auto word completion'. So it must have selected 'arena' when I was trying to type 'are not'. I probably missed the space bar - and had my naughty device chose that word.
-
-
It is indeed funny. I could laugh for a year.

We are to trust...
And at the end one person gets the job :)
In that case what is the need praying and trusting him.
God already knows who and who makes heaven...and I believe that. Some say, what is the need struggling - when He already knows the future. Should we stop? NO!:shocked
--
--
But for the case of two people battling for an official positiontion...and at the end one gets it, what is the need...:chin
Maybe one person asked amiss.

The word arena just got me thinking... if there are 40,000 people in a soccer arena and one half prays for their team to win and the other half prays for theirs would the prayers cancel out each other or would the team win whose supporters pray the hardest? Just a thought.

The word arena just got me thinking... if there are 40,000 people in a soccer arena and one half prays for their team to win and the other half prays for theirs would the prayers cancel out each other or would the team win whose supporters pray the hardest? Just a thought.

:)That is a difficult one to answer. I made that prayer when Barca played against Manu in the last champions League final. I prayed earnestly and with a broken heart...God just heard me. :biggrin I went crazy:

--
http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=38334

--
http://www.christianforums.net/f35/i-am-not-freak-maybe-i-am-38334/

Back