Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ubuntu Q

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If you prefer a slower processor at a much higher cost, yes. My new HP Slim Line 400-224 comes with an AMD A5000 and 6 gig of memory installed with expansion of up to 16. Half the cost, I'm sure is the Windoze 8 OS and still it cost less than half the price and I saw no OS listed so no MS cost factor.

I just went lookingfor you at the Foxconn line. They are the maker of my mainboard and they have long produced micro computers without the operating systems. I saw one the size of a book that came with either an Intel or an AMD processor for about $160. You might want to look at Newegg and Tigerdirect before you spend over $600 for a new small unit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back